Tears

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER  XXVIII

[THIRD POV]
Bomi, Sehun and Chen were done shopping, they decided to pack some food for the others before returning to the hotel. When they sit at the restaurant table inside, the chip was on,

"go to the restroom in the corner. Now!" ,Jungkook command. Bomi who was eating her ice cream peacefully got startled and almost choked.

"Noona, are you alright??" ,Sehun asked while handing her a tissue, but she refused and hurriedly go to the restroom with the the remaining ice cream on her hands.

 

At near the Restroom...

Bomi searched for Jungkook but she couldn't find him inside the girls restroom, and out the corridor. She then laid her back against the janitor's door and just casually her now melted ice cream on her hand when suddenly the door was opened and she stumble back. Yes with her ice cream on her hands. She shouted,

"Kyaa!"

"Ssh!", Jungkook shushing her while grabbing her body from falling backwards. Her ice cream were everywhere, on her lips, her chin, her nose and her hands.

"WTH?! Cant you warned me first?!"

"who said that u can be so relax to the point you can lean against the door?! Besides, I didn't know you're leaning. I just know you're nearby!" ,Jungkook stated and Bomi hissed.

"what do u want now?! " 

"take this.." Jungkook handed Bomi a blue print of floor plan, "This is a floor plan for the Revolution Mansion, u can see this room right here, it contain the hints. Go there with those thiefs, and we'll ambushed them there!" ,Jungkook explained the map and the plan.

"...and why do you think I'll HELP you?!" ,Bomi scoffed.

Jungkook then smiled first. And he cornered Bomi so now Bomi leaned against the wall with Jungkook hands beside her face (I dunno how to explain this haha but you know what I mean right? That anime romance thing). that Janitor room was really small, its like a locker room but the ceiling were high, the lamp were dimmed, they even used a flashlight to see the map. His face came closer to Bomi, eyeing her face features from forehead, to eyes, to nose and to her lips, making Bomi gulped and flustered.

"do you really think you have a choice here? If you refuse, I can just blow your head right now you know?"

".... then do it! Im not scared!" ,Bomi's eyes shot a glare and it makes him chuckled.

"you're really something. but.... i wonder, how's your sisters doing? are they doing fine?" ,Jungkook mocked, and Bomi's eyes turned shocked! She didn't knew Jungkook know about her and Apink and she felt really anxious cuz her sisters are in danger because of her.

"YOU BASTARD! Dont you dare touch my family!!!" Bomi hit his chest while wriggling from his grasp, Jungkook tried to hold both of her hands but she still raging, "If you wanna blow someones head that bad then DO IT TO ME! don't bring my family to this you IN ASSHO-hmpf!" , was shut by a peculiar act of him.

He shushed her by kissing her lips. 

Bomi tried to push him but he's too strong, she then bite his lips hard and he let go. Both panting hard.

"what the fck?!" ,Bomi scoffed. He then smirked while comes closer again, "g-get away from me!"

"ssh... now that you know about it, don't you think you should behave? You're my toy anyway, my sweet-puppet." Jungkook smiled while his lips that has an ice cream stain on it. He then grabbed Bomi's hand and the remaining ice-cream stain. "because of you, I have to stay all night just to watch your movement. My blood-sugar is low now."

Bomi was so disgusted by his act but she also naïve about this kind of things so she kinda blush, and the thought of her sisters being in danger makes her didn't even dare to resist his act.

"don't even try to warned them about this plan and just DO AS I SAID. If I ever heard you talk about this to them and i found them sounds strange, or... didn't found you on that room tomorrow, hm... maybe I can just gave your sisters to my hungry-colleagues first before I killed them. With you too ofc." ,Jungkook threatened and Bomi bite her lips in frustration. She didn't know she just lured Jungkook's desires more. And yes he came closer to her face and traced her jawlines up to where the chip laid, he then whispered in her ears,

"you're damn attractive in a peculiar way. No wonder those Thiefs caressed you so much, I wonder what kind of reaction they made after they found out you're actually BETRAYED them." ,He chuckled and with that he threw the map to her chest and left the Janitor. Bomi could only stand there in disbelief, she even mumbled whit her body slumped down crouching,

"why things always getting more complicated? Why can't I just live and do my job peacefully without anyones bothering me?! WHY?!" ,she cried not to loud while holding the map Jungkook gave her, she was so depressed until her phone is ringing. And it read, 'Chen'. She wiped her tears and took a deep breath before answering the call,

pip!

"Bomi, where are you?!" ,Chen shouted worriedly.

"I-im at the restroom, sorry it tooks a while huh? I'll be there in a moment." she cracked a little and Chen noticed her sad tones.

"......No, just stay there. i'm coming for you" ,he hung up and Bomi could only sighed while leaving the Janitor to the corridor.

 

[CHEN'S POV]
after I heard her voice, I knew something had happened. I rushed to the rest room area leaving Sehun who's guarding the shopping bag and the food alone at the Restaurant. When I reached the corridor to the restroom, I can see a petite figure leaning against the wall while looking at the ground. I already in front of her and she didn't even realized it yet,

"Bomi are you ok?" ,I shake her shoulder suddenly. And she jolted up shocked with her arms grabbing my collar. She looks really anxious and scared? "B-Bomi its me... Chen." She realized her action and let me go, she look at me with sorry and I don't know... she looks so tired and depressed, is she tired from the shopping? Or something else happened??

"s-sorry Chen, I was... spacing out." ,she said weakly while averting her gaze from me. I knew something is wrong.

"Bomi... You know that I will always be in your side right? If you need help I'll come for you, you're not alone here. You have Baekhyun, Sehun, me, and the others. you have US!" 

I hold both of her cold hands and she looked up, her eyes turned red and the tears falling. She just cried..... without giving me any explanation. Only her tears spoked. I shush her with white noise and hug her small figures that fits me perfectly and I tried to calmed her down. 

[Baekhyun POV]
its past 7 PM and the shopping team hasn't arrived since noon. Me and the other who stayed at the hotel tried to contact Bomi and Chen but none answered. Sehun didn't bring his phone either so I forced my self to come and fetch them at the Mall. Lucky me, I found Sehun right away cuz he's sitting near the restaurant's window. 

"Sehun!"

"Hyung! Why are you here??"

"fetching you ofcourse. What took you so long? Its been almost 8 hours."

"Bomi noona went to the restroom 30 minutes ago but she still haven't come back yet so Chen hyung fetch her 5 minutes ago. Im guarding the shopping bag right now." ,Sehun answered tiredly.

"you go back first to the hotel with all of this, I fetch them. You can do it right?" , I asked him.

"fine then, rather than waiting here alone I rather bring all of this bags to the hotel so I can finaly lay down. My back is hurting!" ,with that Sehun went back to the hotel and I head to the nearby restroom. As I walk, I can hear Chen's voice from behind the wall that im about to walk past. i didn't dared to peek at first but suddenly I heard Bomi's cry and when  I peek, they both are now hugging each other what the ?! Did they......

I was so frustrated so I just left them there and straight back to the hotel. Why am I getting so worked up?! Its not like I have anything to do with them?? But my heart didn't feel calmed and I kept getting angry at everything.

 

At the hotel room...

"Baekhyun you're back." ,Suho hyung welcomed me but my mood r ugly now so I didn't bother to replied him and go straight to the bathroom.

SLAM!

"...what the hell happen with this bratt?! YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!" ,I can hear Suho's hyung scolding me from behind the door but I just shrugged it and I took a shower. A REALLY COLD WATER SHOWER.

[THIRD POV]
"....YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!" ,Suho called Baekhyun angrily from outside the bathroom.

"Sehun, did something happen at the mall?" ,Xiumin asked Sehun who's drowsy on the bed.

"mmh... Molla (don't know). All I know he was going to fetch Chen hyung and Bomi noona before I left." ,Sehun answered tiredly with his face and body facing down the bed.

"we're back!" ,Chen shouted while storming inside Suho's room with Bomi walking behind him looking tired and wrecked.

"welcome ba- Bomi?! you look..... wrecked. Ha ha sorry." ,Chanyeol carefully stated.

"I know right? Hehe" ,She tried to make fun of herself to avoid questions.

"What happen-"

"Nothing happen. She just tired." ,Chen cut Chanyeol off, and look at Bomi, "Bomi, you should rest in your room. we'll do the briefing tomorrow so you don't have to worry and rest first ok? i'll call you for dinner after you washed up." ,Chen tap her heads softly and with that Bomi nodded and left Suho's room. The other guys who's there (all 9 of them were there actually, Baek at the bathroom tho') looking at him weirdly and look at each other. And Kai, being quick-witted, stated their thoughts first,

"Aah... so this is the main-reason of Baekhyun-hyung's temper" ,and the latter except Chen nodded and sighed.

 

OMOOOOO~ so much uwuu moment. hihihi cuz i havent really put uwu moment a lot in this story havent i? sorryyy cuz me my sefl didnt have a lot of experienced so i found myself cringed by my writtings HAHAHA. dont forget to comment and VOTE!!!

Love, Chessire25