Curiousity

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER XII

At the infirmary...

[THIRD POV]
"looks like she used all of her energy. And her muscle is actually in a good shape but she haven't used it for almost a week and now she's sparing with Kai. No wonder she's down." ,Xiumin explained to others who also inside the infirmary, and they all went 'pheew~'.

"thank goodness it's not serious, I thought this actually hit her hard. The body scanner couldn't really differentiate how strong the blows are, they wil still counted as 1." ,Lay shake his head to Kai and sat at the nearest table.

"I did'nt hit her! The knives that I thrown even baely hit her, only scratch! And it's a plastic it will only make her sheeks red a little while!!" ,Kai who's worried and relieved at the same time tried to protect himself from the hyungs and Sehun's stare.

"ssh! You're going to disturb her. It's better if all of you back to your room. We're almost reach Pink Island anyway, so be prepared!" ,Chen who only looked at Bomi's body worried suddenly take action cuz they're bickering right in front of her resting body.

"Jongdae is right, lets all be prepared and let Bomi rest too. Lets go!" and all of them are exiting the infirmary except Chen and Baekhyun. Chen is tidying up the table and Baekhyun came closer to him.

"you sound really protective about her. I wonder why is that..." ,Baekhyun lured him while looking arounf the room to find something interesting rather than Bomi's body.

"what are you talking about. She's our colleague of course we have to take a good ca-"

"really? Are you sure you're not really seeing her as your past lover who left you to married a granddaddy?"

BRAK!! Chen grabbed Baekhyun's collar while looking at his eyes with anger.

"Watch your mouth! You've been quite an -hole eversince Bomi came. Are you jealous or what? You better spilled it rather than wondering around!"

"Jealous ? of her?" ,Baekhyun pointed Bomi with hi eyes. "other than her name, do you even know anything about her? Her age? Her last name? And yet you called her colleagues?"

"other than being an -holes do you even realized how your friend can punch you in the face?

"you want to fight me over her? Do it then! Lets see how strong our BOND actually are!"

Chen's hand is trembling due to anger and his eyes is deadly fierced yet Baekhyun stared at him with a blank face  and didn't even flinch. Chen pushes Baekhyun and calmed himself by facing the table and closed his eyes. After taking a dep breath he turned around to see Baekhyun still waiting for him to do something, and he just sighed and walk away from the infirmary.

[BOMI POV]
"......Lets see how strong our BOND actually are!"

what the hell did they planned to fight here?! With me laying on the bed?! Will someone sleep besides me after that?? This group of people are so weird. no no, more like this Baekhyun is crazy! I know he's an but to me! I didn't expect him to be a jerk around his family too. After a while I heard Chen is leaving the infirmary but Baekhyun is still here! I can sense someone approaching my face, uugh! Im scared that he's gonna killed me, but im pretending to sleep right now!!!

"are you done playing, sleeping beauty?" 

. He knew I'm faking it, fine! No way to go. I opened my eyes and see him sitting on a chair beside my bed with his hand and leg crossed.

"what do you want?" ,I tried to be calm and just bluntly asked him cuz he's always on my nerves.

"shouldn't it be my question?"

"......so?"

"who's the person that you called back at the department store payphone?"

my eyes got biger in an instant! He saw me? How come ? I averted my gaze to the window so now he's eyes piercing my back. And he suddenly stand and leaned forward to me, his face was so close that im also leaning to the side to avoid him, he keep coming closer and i squirmed faster to the side until I realized i'm on the edge of the bed and about to slipped down until he grab my waist and we both on top of the bed with him on top of me looking down to my eyes with curiousity. He then whispered

"answer me. Who are you?"

"i..im just-"

GRRKK!
"Baekhyun! The island already in sight you got to see- wait, why are you sleeping on the floor? Oh, Bomi you're awake!"

The door slides open with Chanyeol bursting in and with my reflect I kicked Baekhyun's body fast and now he's under the bed groaning. Thank goodness that Yoda came. He can be useful sometimes.

"aah, fck! My head hurts! Yah! Why the fu-"

"OH CHANYEOL! The island is near? I wanna go to the controller room, can you assist me?" ,I tried to make an excuse so I don't have to be with Baekhyun alone. 

"Is it okay for you to move? You just take a rest though?"

"i-im fine! I still can move slowly"

"ok then, let me carry you." he came closer to the bed and now I'm on his back and we both go to the controller room.

"you! get back here!!!" ,sorry Baek! Better luck next time, I then stick my tounge to him and Chanyeol dashed to the controller room with me on his back bouncing. This giraffe... can he be more gentle?!

 

At the controller room...

Chanyeol dashed realy fast, it only took 20 second until we arrived at the controller room.

"Bomi?! Aren't you resting?!" ,Suho look surprised seeing me resting on Chanyeol's back.

"yah, Chanyeol! You disturbed her aren't you?!" ,Chen looked angry.

"N-no! well, indeed I shouted but she's already woke up! And she insist to come with me here. Wait... now that I realized, where's Baek?"

"I'm here you stupid! You're calling my name and yet you left me right away, wtf?" , Baekhyun came later in to the room while still massaging his head. Guess he hit his head hard huh? 

Sorry... Chanyeol then sat me down on the table gently so I can see the Island from the front-window. And its such a beautifull view. The island covered in pink trees and the water near the beachshore is also Pink! So pretty, I even didn't realize that Im smiling.

"you look nostalgic. Have you ever been to this Island?" ,Suho who's across the table asked me.

"Uh? it's just.... Its such a beautiful Island. I would like to take my gir- ah.. I mean my teammates here." ,I smiled. Well I didn't lied about wanting to take the girls here. But yeah, I've been to this island before, back when I was 5 if I remembered correctly. My father had a mansion in that island and we often went there for a couple days every month for a bussines-trip, I even made a friend with son of the villa's butler, but I didn't really remembered the name.

"Ok, we're going to pulled over near that forest with a shore. I suggest we packed some clothes and rent a hotel too, cuz we can't really go back and forth from the ship to town right?" , Lay suggested. Well, this ship is too humoungous and people will begin to talked about it and that could led the special-forces here. And our hunting will be much harder.

"but what about the ship?" ,I asked.

"we will drowned it with auto-pilot, so the ship will be underwater until we finished with our job here, it could last for a week without refueled" ,Xiumin explained. Woah what a technology they have, I will surely asked Hayoung to upgrade ours.

"you guys better get your stuff ready, we have to be fast so no one will see the ship! Bomi, I know you're still tired but please also packed your stuffs." ,Chen kindly told me to packed my self. With that I nodded and all of us went to our respective room, I reached mine with Sehun and Kai's help (still have to  fake it tho) and they also went to their room. 

After we packed our things we went back to the controller room and prepared to pulled-over. Now... let the Treassure-hunt begin!

 

finaly they reach the Pink Island~ curious who's Bomi childhood friend? stay tune~ and don't forget to comments and vote!

finaly they reach the Pink Island~ curious who's Bomi childhood friend? stay tune~ and don't forget to comments and vote vote vote!!!        

btw i made this draft at Hayoung's birthday sooo happy 23rd birthday to my very ultimate Bias and the most savage-maknae ever! OHHAYOUNG!!

Love, Chessire25