The Stray Cats

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

  CHAPTER IV

[Bomi POV]
"you're not only a fast runner, but you're also a bikers? You're really something"

oh, ..... I knew this annoying voice belongs to whom. When I turn my head around, Baekhyun already pinned me down, with my face facing the floor he hold both of my hand behind my body and HE SIT ON ME! I repeat HE JUST SIT ON TOP OF MY BACK!!

"Ouch!! U're heavy! Get off me!" I struggle to escaped.

"and let you kicked my like last time? Not a chance"

"s-since when were you th-there anyway!?"

"long enough to know that you've been making a ruckus on this ship"

BRAK!!

The door bursted open and there's about 6 person coming in. I'm done for...

After a while...

[Third POV]
Bomi was dragged inside a medium sized room, covered in white. she was tied on a chair in the middle, with 7 people including Baekhyun in front of her. Bomi could only looked at her lap and the silver-haired guy came closer to her face and said,

"so this petite girl actually beated Sehun ? Amazing!"

"when I entered the room to call Sehun for dinner, he already knocked out! He kept cursing while holding his head, I bet that hurts soooo much!" Kai wondered while also came closer.

"btw, how's Sehun?" asked the silver-haired guy to his back, which directed to Xiumin.

"he's with Jongdae. Probably got some stitches." Xiumin replied after checking his pager (a communication device).

"After what she's done to Sehun, I bet she's no ordinary girl. Baek, are you sure she's not some spy sent by the special forces?" asked the guy that probably the one who controlled this ship back when Bomi open the control room.

"Lay, you should go back to the control room and make sure theres no one chasing us!" command the curly-haired guy to Lay, the ship controller. And with that Lay left the room. 

"Suho hyung, can we atleast eat our dinner first? Its getting colder u know. I'll go check Sehun and Jongdae first" asked the owl-looking guy to the curly-haired guy named Suho. And he left the room accompanied by the silver-haired guy and Kai.

Bomi didn't even dare to make a single movement or sound. Baekhyun who's from the start leaning against the wall with his hands crossed and eyes fixed on Bomi, suddenly left the room.

"Baek where are you going?", asked Suho.

"to the pantry, I left the sauce for dinner there cuz there's some stray cat wandering around with a motorcycle", Baekhyun mocked Bomi without looking at her and continued walking to the Pantry.

"haah... that guy is hopeless. He's the one who brought the cat yet he didn't take care of it.", Suho sighed. "we'll be back in a minute, so don't try something stupid if you still loves your life"

Bomi gulped and nodded a little. After Suho left the room and locked it, finally she could take a breath.

"Unnie... I don't think I could make it...." Bomi sighed while looking at the ceiling.

 

At the Dining room...

There are 7 guys who's now sitting at the dining table and eating their food. Suddenly a guy with white coat came in and took a sit beside Xiumin.

"Jongdae-ah, how's Sehun?", asked Xiumin.

"he got 7 stitches on his forehead, and I gave him an IV too. His neck and arms are also slightly bruised, he's brain is still fine tho'. But he's becoming more clingy now, he even asked me to sent him dinner." explained the guy with white coat named, Jongdae, calmly.

"Still... that brat got beaten by a girl HAHAHAH!" the silver-haired guy laughed together with Kai.

"Chanyeol-ah.... Do you also need a beating?", asked Suho to the silver-haired guy named Chanyeol with a smile. Chanyeol gulped and continue eating his food with manners. Suddenly the owl-looking guys stood up and bring his plate to the kitchen, and came back with a clean plate, ready to take another serving.

"Kyungsoo, are you taking a second serving?", asked Lay to Kyungsoo, the owl-looking guy.

"im done eating, this is for the brat who got stitches"

"pfftt!" Kai and Chanyeol both hold their laughter to prevent getting one.

"thanks Kyungsoo-ah. Make sure he took a rest. And lets meet at the interrogation room in 30 minutes." Command Suho to everyone.

 

[Bomi POV]
at the interrogation room.

after about 2 hours I guessed, they came again and I could only looked at my lap with worried all over my face. I didn't know that this will happened. ugh... someone is approaching me. I thought he's gona be gentle and asked if I was hungry or what,instead, he touch my chin and lifted it up harshly while asking,

"now... what should we do with you naughty-little kitty?"

it's the guy who's approaching me first before, the silver-haired guy. I didn't want to act rashly but he totally made me pissed so I just looked directly into his eyes.

"wow... you're one of a kind huh? Your eyes are those who's meant to 'kill' somebody", he totally pissing me off so I shake my head, I don't want to be touched by this s.

"can we just kill her already? She looked suspicious and didn't looked like she knows something about the treasure chest" the tanned-skin guy also come closer. , if this keeps going they might killed me for real. Well ed it, I just had to trust my luck.

"I.... I told you i'm just a maid, please..." I tried to get their attention by begging and looked desperate.

"woah, she actually talk!" the tanned-skin guy suddenly backed away from me.

"are you one of the special forces spy? Who sent you here?" this silver-haired guy is so chatty! He bombed me with questions, but I just ignored him. there're like 3 people inside this room; the silver-haired guy, the tanned-skin guy, and the owl-looking guy. on my right side theres a wide mirror and another door. Because I saw 7 people before, im assuming the other 4 was behind those mirror. Who knows maybe more? Cuz I know for sure that orange-haired guy is badly hurt and now resting.

[Third POV]

on the other side of the interogation room, Baekhyun, Suho, and Xiumin is watching over Bomi through the mirror.

"I.... I told you i'm just a maid, please...", Bomi trying to explained and beg for her life.

"Baek, are you sure she is unrelated to BTS or police?" Suho asked.

"but she had good mobility and strength, the fact that she beat Sehun and ride a motorcycle inside this ship is already beyond normal." Xiumin added his opinion and waited for Baekhyun reaction. Instead of a reaction, Baekhyun suddenly opened the door to the investigation room and head straight in front of Bomi. She looked at Bakehyun eyes and gulped.

"You're there to steal the treasure too right?", Baekhyun suddenly asked Bomi.

"wh-what kind of proof that made you think that?! I told you I'm just a maid!" Bomi replied.

"Your skill isn't ordinary. And the fact that you ran away from the forces is because you thought you're getting caught right? I saw you running with another maid. But you both separated in the middle. Since you're holding the chest, so I followed you from outside. I guess I choose a wrong 'maid' huh?"

"wh-what are you talking about?! That's just my fellow maid and we both sent by the mansion's owner to protect the chest!"

"if you keep on talking bull, you know that we wont hesitate to kill you now right?" Chanyeol interrupted.

"I-I swear to god! Why wont you believe me?!"

"than gives us whats inside the chest!" Kai is getting mad and impatient because Bomi didn't proof anything. And suddenly Baekhyun pulled out his gun and aimed it right on Bomi's forehead.

"I give you 10 second to explain whats inside the chest. I know theres a map inside it, if you don't tell me where the fck is that map now, I wont hesitate to kill you", Bomi's head is a mess right now and she knew that she had to kept her promise and achieved her dream/mission with the girls.

"10......9......8.......", Baekhyun begin counting. Not only Bomi who's tensed, people inside the interrogation room, and others behind the mirror are also tensed up.

"7.....6.....5.....4.....", Baekhyun cocked his gun, ready to shot her. And bomi is still in her thougt. 

"3........2......"

"WAIT!!!", Bomi shouted with her eyes shut, and Baekhyun halted.

"I don't have it now, but I knew.... whats on that map. I'll.... I'll take you... to the real treasure chest" 

 

Hohoho~ since im on good mood so a posted this chapter too, its a bit long heheh sorry cuz there's a lot of acion on it. what's your thought about this chapter? what will happen after she revealed her self to the Brutal thiefs??