Puppet

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER  XXVII

At the club entrance....

[Bomi POV]
I need to go to the washroom first, my bladder is full due to the stage-fright and my face full of sweat its uncomfortable. with that I asked Suho for permission to go to the toilet, and I asked them to wait outside since its hot inside and he noded.

At the Woman's Restroom...

After a while, I finally could take a deep breath after all that happen. I also comb my hair with my finger since its dead-messy. I was washing my hands when suddenly a pair of hands covered my mouth from behind prevent me form screaming, another guy with masked on showed up and locked the restroom door. I tried to pinned the one who covered my mouth down but its no use. Its 2 against one

"hhmmpf! Lemmhn gommh!!" ,I screamed.

And the other guys took out an injection? But it looks weird and suddenly without warning he injected it to my neck, exactly behind my ears. and its hella hurt!!!! I even dropped a tears. I guess they also put drugs on it, The guy then open his mask as I calmed down. And I can see a familiar face.

"J-Jung...kook?" 

"I planted a chip on your neck. Its like a tracker. And you could also communicate with it, but its only work one way. Do as I TOLD you to do. If you tell the others about the chip or rebelled, this chip will destroy itself and... you know what'll happen to your head right?" ,He command me. the guy from behind me released my mouth. My head is dizzy now. 

"wh-what do you want.... From me?"

"we want you to help us capture the Thiefs but, after we knew what their missions are. We'll explained later, your time's up! Go back to them and act as if nothing happen. We'll contact you from the chip. Remember... we.can.hear.you! The moment you rebelled, you'll die!" ,Jimin warned me. and with that I stand up weakly and leave the rest room, leaving the two.

 

At the Club Entrance....

I walk as if im tipsy, I guess they did input some drugs that make my muscles weak and hypnotized my brain cuz their voice still spinning inside my heads. i reach the door and I searched for the guys. I saw them waiting near the corner and I walked to them, tiredly.

"Bomi you're ba- WOAH! what happen??!" ,Xiumin asked while supporting my body from falling.

"BOMI!" ,Baekhyun came closer.

"im fine... my head... its throbbing. I think I dance to hard ha..ha...ha... sorry, but... can you guys lend me a han-"

BRUGH!

And I collapsed, I can hear their voices calling my name but soon it all turned black and fuzzy. And I realized that I just balcked out.

 

Tomorrow's morning...

I woke up to the sunrays that hits my face. My body we're all sores. My head didn't throb but I felt light-headed, But im still sober. I slowly reached to the back of my ears and... . it wasn't a dream, the chip's still there. I sighed and massage my head. Too much happening in a day.

Knock! Knock!

"y-yes? Wait a moment." ,I shouted as  someone knocked my door.

Creak!

"a-ah, Sehun. Whats up?"

"Are you alright Noona? Does your heads still hurt? Chen-hyung said we can go to the local clinic to check on you since Chen-hyung didn't brought his meds-stuff" ,I was about to answered and the chip was ON.

"refused his offers, they'll notice about the chip if you go to doctors. the drugs will fade in a day."  Jungkook spoked.

"i-its fine now. lets eat breakfast!" ,I smiled and we go to the Dining Hall to eat.

 

At the Dining hall...

The others were already there, they look at me worriedly as I reached our table.

"morning...", I greeted them with smile.

"morning, you look better I assume?" ,Lay observed me. and I nodded to assured him. 

"I am, thankyou for taking care of me. and sorry for causing troubles."

"what are you talking about?" ,Xiumin rufled my hair softly while chuckled, "we got the invitations because of you too, we're the one who supposed to thank you!"

suddenly the chip was ON again,

"asked them whats the plan for today." ,Jungkook command me. I hated this situation, its like im a puppet now! I cant even felt relaxed while im eating my breakfast. I sighed and just obeyed to his command while also being careful so I can also protect EXO.

"whats on today's agenda?"

"tomorrow night we'll be attending the party, so I suggest we split up to prepared." ,Suho answered while sipping his tea.

"split up for?"

"one will dig info about the party maker and that GOT7, one will make route-plan for tomorrow, and... the rest will do shopping! Since it's a formal masked-ball we have to suit up and masked up!" ,if we  will divide... the best option was... to be on the Shopping team. Cuz I don't want BTS to hear our plans and know where our ship are.

"I'll do the shopping!!",Kai shouted.

"NO! I'll do it. Your fashion taste Kai." ,Chanyeol blocked him.

"you two are the same." ,Lay added. This is bad, so many of them want that position.

"nope. You three gonna stay and dig info about the Party maker" ,Suho cut them off and the three now whining. How cute. But i cant even laugh out loud since this whole 'puppet things' makes me anxious.

[THIRD POV]
Chen looked at Bomi's expression who seemed to be anxious but still managed to paid attention to others who talk. He  then whispered to Suho and the latter nodded.

"Bomi, you'll be at the shopping team ok? Since yesterday you've worked hard enough. So I want you to relaxed a bit, take Chen and Sehun with you ok?" , said Suho. And Bomi was shocked by the decission cuz that's exactly what she wanted.

"really?? Alrig-"

"no! asked him to change it, you need to be on that route-plan team!" ,Jungkook cut her excitement through the chip and make Bomi stuttered.

"mmm..... Oppa, can I be in route-planning team?" ,Bomi asked carefully.

"why? Since your outfit for yesterday was so good, I  thought you would like to do it again."

"mmm... cuz im slow at briefing so I guess maybe I'll catch up faster if I take the part in making it?"

"Noona, you should do the shopping. How are we 'guys' pick your gown? We know nothing about your preference and size and everything."

"Sehun is right. Besides, we'll do the briefing before the event and we'll make sure you get it fast ok? Just enjoy for today" ,Xiumin added. Bomi waited for Jungkook's approval but the other didn't responded so she just nodded and back to her breakfast.

 

At the Mall....

Chen, Sehun and Bomi already taking a tour to some of the clothing-store inside the mall, they picked a couple suits, shoes and masked. They also bought some accecories like tie,ring and other that can be Re-made to hide their communication device. The suits for 9 mens has been neatly wrapped, now its time for Bomi's dress. They walk as they searched for a perfect store for Bomi's night gown when suddenly Sehun spotted a clothing store near the corner, he saw something sparkly and he nudges Chen's arms and both smiled agreeing to the thought.

"Bomi, lets head to that store in the corner" ,Chen excitedly grabbed Bomi's hand and the three headed towards that store called, Elie Saab Couture and theres a promotional board that read 'Spring Collection 2025'. They went inside and the store looks so elegant with white and gold decoration and wallpaper. 

"wait, aren't this a designer store?!! Its too expensive lets just search for other-"

"Noona look! Aren't this one suits you the most??" ,Sehun pointed at one of the dress in beige colour with diamonds around it and a wide opening on the back.

"i think Bomi will look good in beige or soft color, even though she always look like a thug. Haha kidding!" ,Chen added and Bomi glared at him.

"N-no Sehun, its too grandè. I don't suit that kind of dress!" ,Bomi tried to convinced them.

"then lets just try it fisrt! If its really uncomfortable for you, we can search in other place." ,Sehun wont lose. Bomi think for a moment when he continued, "please Noona~ just this once~"

Bomi couldn't help the whining Sehun and just surrender. She took the dress and heads to the fitting room. After about 15 minutes, she's now ready to showed it to the two.

"Bomi are you done?" ,Chen asked from behind the curtain.

"Y-yes.. but..."

"LET ME SEE!!" ,Sehun forcefully open the curtain. And now both he and Chen standing with their mouth wide open and didn't even bother to blink their eyes.

"Sehun-ah... you picked the right one." ,Chen whispered while tapping his shoulder and the latter nodded with a proud smile on his face.

"do I..... look strange?" Bomi asked while fidgeting her sleeves. Chen and Sehun look at each other and they both answered simultaneously,

"It's PERFECT!"
 

 

hihi im gonna put the photo in next chapter cuz i need other EXO member (especially Baekhyun) reaction! and bcause i didnt have time to edit the guys in suit so ill put it at next chapter too! and Jungkook as her master thoooo!!!

 

Love, Chessire25