Escape!

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER XIX

[THIRD POV]
"BTS! Do not move!!" 

"Kyaa! What the hell?!" ,Bomi screamed. And she's wearing a short pants and tanktop (pajamas)??

"sorry ma-am, but we have to check your room for a minute. My name is V from special forces BTS" ,V then barged in and switch on the lamp. He checked through the closet, bathroom and noticed theres somebody else in her bed. He pulled the blanket and showed a half- man sleeping with his face facing down.

"who is this ma-am?"

"this is my husband what are you doing?! We're on our first night and this what we get?? such a bad Hotel!" ,Bomi acted out. V is flustered.

"S-sorry maam but we heard Brutal-Thiefs are coming here so we're doing check up on this floor"

"mmh... babe who's that?" ,Sehun who played the Husband asked while slowly waking up. (sehun with those abs, yeah I'll let you guys squeal) why Its not Baekhyun? Remember, BTS already KNEW HIS FACE. So that wont be a good idea. 

"Just go back to sleep babe, its just some ROOM SERVICE, right??" ,Bomi glare to V.

He then apologized and get out of the room. Thank goodness its not the same person as from the Mansion's Incident so he didn't recognized Bomi. after V came out. Sehun and Bomi packed their luggage and ready to jump out from the balcony, Baekhyun actually hiding on the balcony with his body hanging. Sehun pulled Baekhyun first.

At the corridor....

"how is it V?" ,one of the two other asked.

"it's a couple."

"......wait.... Is the woman a little petite and have a blonde hair?" (bomi's hair is blonde ok)

"mm yeah..?" V answered.

"did the guys body looked fit?!"

"mm.... he's tall and pretty fit, Jungkook why did you asked that its disg-"

"STUPID! that's THEM!! That girl is also one of them!!" ,Jungkook swarmed into Bomi's room and found Bomi, Sehun and Baekhyun is standing on the balcony ready to go.

"DON'T MOVE!!!" Sehun jumped first, and then Bomi jumped while Sehun caught her from across. Baekhyun throw a smoke ball into the room and catching up with the two. The three are now running on the roofs. 5 second later, Jungkook, V and a guy named Jin followed them.

"! we have to run fast!" ,Sehun shout while running. Bomi also run fast while once a while peeked to her back. "this way!" the three jumped down to an alley and they ran again followed by the special forces. They are almost out from the small alley near the forest,

BANG! SLUUURRTT~

A rope was fired and it hit and wrapped Bomi's feet. She fell down and was dragged by Jin who now pulling the rope while the two catching up. Baekhyun fired his gun to BTS while Sehun tried to cut the rope.

BANG! BANG!

One of his bullets hit Jin's gun who also held the rope and that makes them easier to cut the rope. But Bomi's leg was badly hurt so after a view more shot and it hits V's legs, he throw a smoke bomb while Sehun carried Bomi on his back and ran towards the forest. Jungkook avoid the smoke and charge his sword to Baekhyun, both are fighting with their sword. Bomi who saw that force Sehun to stop and helped him. But Baekhyun shouted,

"GO SEHUN! Take her to the ship! I'll be right behind!!" ,Sehun didn't want to leave him too but the situation would be bad if Bomi didn't make it to the ship. He then nodded and ran with Bomi's on his back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SEHUN!?"

"we have to go!!! Baekhyun-hyung is strong I know he could make it!"

"BUT-" ,Sehun then cut her off

"your savety is our most priority. Without you, our mission couldn't be achieved and all this effort would be useless. Despite his suspicion about you, Baekhyun also the one who told us that" ,and that hit Bomi's heart. She couldn't believe that Baekhyun actually cared for her.
 

Back to the forest entrance...

"yo, Jungkook. you've grown up." Baekhyun said hi to Jungkook whos sword is colliding with his. They both stayed at that position for some times and begin to swing it again for a couple times and now both of them crouching afar from each other. Jin is treating V's wound. 

"shut up! You.... Everything that you've done to me, to my family! I'll make sure you're going to hell!!" Jungkook shouted and charged his sword towards Baekhyun. He blocked it with trembling hands.

"Before... you accused me... why don't you look back at the fact... that both of us could be the victims?!" ,Baekhyun answered while panting.

Jungkook were too high on temper he couldn't noticed that Baekhyun's other hands hold a stun-grenade that'll make whoever in range wouldn't have a vision and couldn't hear anything for 5 minutes. He throw it and jumped back avoiding the grenade. And yes it hits Jungkook. The latter then crouching while holding his ears.

"AAARGH!!!",with that Baekhyun looked at him with a guilty expression and he also left towards the forest.

 

At the ship's garage room....

[BOMI POV]

"Sehun! Bomi! omg Bomi what happen with your legs?!" ,Chen worriedly ask while observing my bloody legs. Sehun dropped me on the table and taking his breath. The ship is moving now ready to leave.

"I'm fine, but Baekhyun!! He's still there! We have to go back there and help hi-"

"relax stray cat, I'm fine." 

Baekhyun suddenly popped out from behind with heavy breathing. Since Baekhyun already aboard, the ship door closed and soon it sail. I checked his body in case he had an injury. And he saw me looking at his body worriedly. 

"are u checking me out?" ,he smirked while panting. And I couldn't help but get angry cuz I'm dead worried and he's joking!

"you... STUPID!!!" ,I shouted angrily while hitting his shoulder. I almost fell from the table but Chen hold me. and the wounds on my leg is quite deep so I hissed.

"lets go Bomi, we have to treat your legs." ,Chen then hold me in bridal style and we both go to the infirmary with Sehun behind. The other already at the Controller Room. Inside the infirmary, Chen did a couple stitches and I can't be sedated cuz its only on my legs so I have to bear the pain.

"Argh!!" ,I screamed when the needles touch me. Sehun who's beside me, holding my hands tightly. His hands must be hurt cuz of me.

"hang in there Bomi, a little more!" ,Chen encouraged me. He also warned me that he's gonna drop some meds on my wounds and it stings sooo much my heads hurts and my eyes blurry I couldn't hold it so I passed out on Sehun's arms. 

[THIRD POV]
"B-Bomi... ya!" ,Sehun shouted. Baekhyun who sat on the other bed came closer and checked on Bomi's pulse and breath. While Chen still stitching's Bomi's legs.

"she just faint. Are you done Chen?"

"I'm almost done, im just wrapping up the wounds a little bit. Sehun, you can lay her down if you're tired" ,Chen replied.

"No, im fine Hyung. Just finish it first." ,Sehun eyes looked worried. And Baekhyun saw that.

"you're sweating so much. Thanks for carrying her safely. You'll become a great dongsaeng to her" ,Baekhyun words touch him.

"Yeah, im happy if I could protect my sister" ,Chen and Baekhyun look at him shocked and then looked at each other. "i-I mean... our teammates.." ,he shyly correct himself.

After Chen wrapped up Bomi's legs. He then tidying up the table and went to get a compress. Sehun already went to his room while Baekhyun is taking a seat on the other bed. He then gave Baekhyun the compress. Baekhyun felt confused of this act.

"your elbows. they were dead-red. You have to reduce the swollen" ,Chen then took the compress and helped Baekhyun compress his elbows.

"thanks. And... sorry." 

"just so you know, I don't hold grudges to you but you're acting like a jerk towards Bomi and I couldn't accept that. Indeed at first I saw my late girlfriend on her. But right now I saw her just as Bomi, the girl I want to protect. So if you likes her, I wont restrain you. but if you hurt her, I wont hesitate to fight you." ,Chen explained calmly.

"what makes you think that I like her?" ,Baekhyun asked.

"I never saw you looking up to any girl as you're to Bomi. so I knew she hold special place in your heart."

"what a bullsh-"

"stop denying. You knew it too but you just didn't want to admit, right?"

"....."

"be good to her Baek, she's a nice girl." With that Chen gave Baekhyun the compress and left the infirmary. Baekhyun could only look at the door with a blank expression.

 

oh my~ Chenmi and Baekmi are sailing hard!! but what about KookMi? stay tune~~
dont forget comments and vote!

Love, Chessire25