Ride or Die

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER III

[Bomi POV]
I couldn't hold my breath anymore so I close my eyes and hold my mouth with my hands....

but, well, I already consuming the sea water. before I passed out I can sensed someone, probably Baekhyun, hold my body, and grab my chin slowly, and then.... HE KISSED ME!
Oh, sorry, not really a kiss. He actually giving me some of his breath, well I do took it, but im still panicking I coudnt move. He tried to hold me while swimming fast in to the light that I saw. That light is getting bigger and now approaching us fast! ok I couldn't hold it anymore, the air that he gave me is just too little so yeah... I out. And im dreaming about that light. maybe that light is a God? Maybe Baekhyun is a gream reapper? Who knows~

[Third POV]
In a large room with medical bed in the center and medical equipment around, there are 2 people roaming around, one with tanned skin is sitting near the bed looking at the girl who's still unconscious and the other one that looked like a baozi is tidying up the equipment and checking the monitor.

"how long does she plan to stay asleep?" said the tan-skinned guy.

"let her be, she swallowed almost the whole ocean. if its not because of Baek and Jongdae she probably dead now." replied the baozi-looking guy while tidying up the medical equipment.

Knock! Knock!

"Kai-ah, Xiumin hyung, you guys can go~ its my shift" an orange haired guy suddenly came in to the room with his Nintendo on his hand and lollipop on the other.

"oh, Sehun-ah. Take care of her ok? If she wakes up just page me" said Xiumin the baozi looking guy.

"yo Hun-ah! Don't forget, tonight D.O hyung is cooking! Make sure you end your shift before dinner or you'll get nothing~" said Kai, the tan-skinned guy.

"k~~ just don't forget to page me 10 minutes before dinner!" Sehun the orange-haired guy shouted to Kai who's now already outside the room and walk away together with Xiumin. 

Sehun then mumbled to himself, "aaah this is , why do I have to take care this girl? I hate woman, they're weak and clingy and... errh I got chilled thinking about them, lets just continue this game of mine~" he then played his Nintendo while the lollipop that he had earlier.

 

At the kitchen....

Kriiitt~ the whole kitchen utensil is slightly moved to the right.

"Aaaah, yaaah!!" the owl looking guy shouted. He then speak through the pager on his ears, "Lay hyung!! I know u're sleepy but could you drive more carefully?! You almost starved the whole ship if the kitchen suddenly turned upside down!"

the pager then replied, "ohh sorry. There's a dolphin in front of me, so I got carried away. just make sure to make my favorite cremè brulee"

"arasso." Replied the owl looking guy.

"your temper is really something you know? Hahha" said the silver-haired guy whos height  about 2m.

"shut up if you don't even planned to help" said the owl-looking guy with knife on his hand.

The silver-haired guy raised both of his hand and just stay sitted while waiting for the half-way cooked dinner.

 

After a while...

Back to the large room where Bomi slept.

"aish!!!!! Wtf, I almost killed the boss but suddenly I was short on ammo, !" Sehun whined.

"Mmmh...." Bomi slowly awakened and opened her eyes while mumbling in a low tone, "where... am i....?" looking around at the ceiling and the room. And then he spotted Sehun who's sitting on the chair near her, eyes still on his Nintendo.

"who are you?" Bomi slowly turn her body to him while trying to switch her position to sit.

Sehun turn to his side and got so shocked that he fell from his chair (together with his lollipop and Nintendo which now on the floor too).

"you.... You're awake!" Sehun shouted and hurriedly presh the button on his walkie-talkie, Bomi saw that and she knew he's about to ask for help, "H- Hyung!!! She's aw- AAh!" 

Bomi jumped onto his body, grabbed the walkie-talkie and throw it across the room, her IV is already long gone by the time. 

[BOMI POV]
, my legs is still a little bit paralyzed, I couldn't hold him with my strength.

"WTF?! Get off me!!!" he shouted. I know he could push me easily in this state, so I bit his arms while my hands trying to choke him. "urgh!! Wh-what the hell?!?!?!"

i choked him real hard, though my legs are weak, my hands aren't. He's about to passed out and then he kicked my stomach and now we both sitting on the floor not too far from each other, panting while coughing. I grab a meds bottle near the desk on my bed and throw it at him, lucky me, it hit  his head, I can see scratches and blood on his forehead, now he's groaning. I took this chance to get out of this room, my legs are awakened now, thx god!

Where the am i?!?! this place looks like a lab or secret base. The corridor made from steel(?) and theres no window! I don't know where t f I am but im assuming im underground. And then reality hits me.... I was drowned before I passed out, aah.... I think I know where am i. im 'inside' a ship. So I kept running after I found a large door in front of me, I opened it and..... yup, it's the control room, it is a ship, but then again I realized theres a huge glass window at the front and I could see fish and corals.... wait....

IM UNDERWATER?!?!?!?!

There's one guy infront of the controller, I guess he controlled  this ship, he turned around to see who's the one making a fuss,

"Hey?! Who are you?! Wait.... You're..." 

! Wrong room. I ran again elsewhere leaving the previous door opened, I really wanna cry right now, im so scared! I saw 2 people were chasing me from behind, one of them holding a walkie-talkie and talking while running (this reminds me back to the mansion's situation) I looked in front of me and there's a large garage room, inside theres a couple cars and a motorcycle, seriously how big is this submarine?! I get on the motorcycle, lucky me, the key is already there so I pull the trigger and speed up towards the 2 who's now in front of me ready to jump, they jumped to their sides to avoid me.

Vroom! Vroom!

I am now riding a motorcycle. Inside a submarine (underwater ship), without helmet, and I don't know where am I going. As I was circling this ship, I saw again, a door that is opened, so I hit the brake and jump out of the motorcycle. The 2 that were chasing me are coming and they brought accompanies! so there're 6 person on my sight. Omg.. I locked the door and Im observing the room fast, and theres nothing but shelfs full of... FOOD? Or should I say groceries? IM SO DOOMED, it's a fcking PANTRY?!?! They are now banging the door, is this some kind of déjà vu?!?!

 

"you're not only a fast runner, but you're also a bikers? You're really something"

 

oh, ..... I knew this annoying voice belongs to whom...

 

 

hohoho~ how is it guuys?! im so worried, since this story is an action-romance so i input a lot of description of the action, im worried that some of u might not understand but well... i trust my reader to have an amazing imagination 😅 so yeah here's the update!