Payphone

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER VIII

 

[BOMI POV]

wow seriously that Baekhyun is really something! I washed my face to cool my head, well indeed I'm careless but I missed my girls so much. After I'm relaxed a little bit I came back to the controller room and whats with this tensed aura? I looked at the other but none of them looked at me. And then suddenly Xiumin start talking,

"ahem, well... turns out it'll be a long journey. It'll take 4 days before we arrived at Pink Island, and we're kinda short on gas so we need to land at the nearby country." 

"good then, we're short on rice too so I could also do groceries", D.O added.

Well this is my chance, I could sneak out from them and contact the girls real soon!

"alright, we're now going to ascend so hold tight!" Lay speak up. I don't really understand what he meant tho' are we going to float? Fly? Before I could hold into something the ship suddenly move up, aah we're underwater right now so we need to be at the water level in order to land and after I realized that my body were swunged across the room like a pinball.

"Woaaah!!" I screamed and the others except Lay, whos focusing on the ship, were looking at me shocked cuz I rolled-over all over the place. Suho tried to hold me but I already rolled-over to the front and hit a chair. Damn that really hurts:( 

"Ya! Bomi, take my hand!!" ,Chanyeol shouted and stretched his hand but I lost it and keep rolling to the front, at this rate im gonna hit the controller machine where Lay sit.

I shut my eyes tightly and just surrender with this situation, I knew i'm gonna hit it. After about 5 second I realized that i'm floating.... But theres something on my waist... it's a hand! when I looked up to see who's the owner, im shooked. ITS BAEKHYUN! He hold me tight with one hand while the other held into some railing that separated the controller area and the passenger area. After a while the ship stop ascending and we can see sunlight through the glass in front.

My legs and body is still hanging, and he realized that. He dropped me suddenly so now im facing the floor, "OUW!" ,that hurts!

"do as you're told if you don't want to be hurt! I'll go prepare the car." he shouted and left the room.

"Hyung, I'll help!" Sehun and Kai were also left the room.

"Are you ok Bomi-shi?" Suho is such an angel, he helped me stand. 

"yeah, I'm ok"

"oh, you're bleeding tho' " D.O calmly pointed at my arms. Theres a scratch, its not big but there's blood on it. Probably from hitting the chair before.

"let me see...." Chen suddenly stood. "lets go. I'll treat you" he suddenly grabbed my hands and of we go to the infirmary.

 

[THIRD POV]

At the garage...

Baekhyun is now heating the car with Kai and Sehun seated at the pile of tire wheels near the car.

"Hyuung... I thought you didn't like her." Sehun stated and that startled Bakehyun.

"what are you talking about?"

"well you kind of... becoming more soft.....?" Kai also added.

"then should I kiss you before bed every night?", Sehun and Kai looked at each other and both creeps out at the thought. "I was the closest to her. besides.. do you rather fixing the broken ship then?", And both the kids shake their heads and shut their mouth.

 

At the infirmary...

"all set! Its not deep so you should be fine" Chen then tidying up the medical kit.

"thanks, altho I can do it by my self." Bomi said while observing the bandage on her arms. 

Both of them left the infirmary and head to the garage. Everyone is already there, and Bomi could see someone who looked reaaaaaally pissed, yup its Sehun. And the others were holding their laughter except the grumpy-crazy-man Baekhyun who just looked like he's bored.

"such a good mood, what happen while we're not here?", Chen also wondering the atmosphere.

"pft... well we were, pfftttt HAHAHAHA I cant! this is just too funy HAHAHA!" Chanyeol's explanation didn't help at all, Kai, Lay and Xiumin is also cracked up. And D.O step up to explained.

"well, we thought Bomi-shi needs a decent outfit so we're thinking of bringing her along. But since she could run away so there must be someone who will guard her while we're shopping. And we decided who's the one by playing rock-paper-scissor. And yeah... you can see pretty much who's the loser right?" 

 

[BOMI POV]

what the heck?! Did they think I'm a pet?! Rrrgh this literaly ruined my plan! But who's the loser? Baekhyun? I looked at him and he gave me this 'you-wish!' look. Then Suho? But suho just shrugged and glancing at his side. Then Chen? But D.O just asked Chen to accompanied him to the groceries. Wait so its...... Ah.... Damn...

"AAARGH! Lets just hurry up!" Sehun looked away while being angry. Wtf did he think I enjoy that to?! He never looked me in the eye so I felt the most distant with him, and we also have a 'bad first-impression'.

"umm guys, I'm fine with this clot-"

"no no no, Bomi-shi this ship contain 9 mens full of 'passion'. Its not good for you walking around with your thigh and shoulder showing. Beside, both of you still looked uncomfortable so take this chance to get closer or at least... reconcile." Suho explained calmly. Well indeed my clothes is a little 'opened' but if I must stay with this child..... haaah guess I had no choice.

So right now we're inside the car, Lay and Xiumin stay behind to guard the ship and refill the fuel. So in this car there are Sehun, D.O, Suho, Chen, and me. Baekhyun and Kai took the motorcycle cuz they will head to the weapons-dealer first. After we reach the department store, D.O took out a Cuff(?) From his bag,

"I know it'll be uncomfortable, but we cannot lose you. So please wear this on your left hand, and Sehun wear it on your right hand"

We both shocked. Sehun whined but D.O smacked his head and already cuffed him, I have no choice either. So here we are looking like a prisoners. We do hide our arms with his sleeve and my hoodie's sleeves so it wont showed up that much. We seperate cuz D.O, Chen and Suho need to buy groceries and that left me and Sehun heading to the women's clothes section.

"just grabbed whatever, Make it fast." he hissed. Well that won't do, I need to find a payphone so I can contact my girls. so i got an idea,

"Sehun-shi I'm sorry. But, do you have the keys for this cuff?" I asked, and he didn't answered. "but I need to try... you know... under garments is very important for a lady. It had to be FIT" I said. he's shocked and then blush reaaaaal hard, well that was cute.

"wh-what?! Just grab a couple s-s-size then!!" still not looking at me.

"that'll be a waste. Pleae just 15 minutes. You can guard the door if you want. Or..... do you prefer the door slightly open?" I , now he's a red tomato! 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! Rrrrgh fine, 10 minutes. If you don't come out I have to ba-barged in!"

"ok then thankyou Sehun-shi!", I smiled to him, while he's still looked away. I grab like 5 undergarment, and 5 pair of clothes and shoes, so it'll look like I am serious about that, when the fact is I found a payphone near the entrance, and there's a back door at the Women's clothes section.

I rushed inside the fitting room and locked it, next I climb the wall and luckily this fitting room is like a box in the middle of a large room so there's no wall blocking me. Luckily Sehun back is facing the door and he's about 10m from the fitting room so he can't really hear or see me. Now im outside the fitting room and I run silently to the back door, I found the payphone, and luckily theres a coin inside my hoodie. I dialed Hayoung's phone number cuz she's always playing games with it so she should be able to answered fast.

Trrrt.. Trrrt... 

Hurry up please! Its already 5 minutes since I'm out of the building.

Tlak!

"hello?" Hayoung answered!

"HAYOUNG! Its me, Bomi!!"

"UNNIE?! where are you?! Wait, I put it on speakers! UNNIE!!!! BOMI UNNIE IS ON THE PHONE!!!" I guess Hayoung is at the basecamp with the others. I can hear they're running tho' haha this beagles.

"BOMI WHERE ARE YOU?!" 

"ouch you're too loud Eunji! Listen! I don't have much time but right now im on my way to Pink Island so you guys better go there like ASAP! We'll meet there and re-planned our mission!"

"you're on your way? Wait... are you with someone?"

"sadly, I was taken by EXO so right now I had no choice but also guide them to the treasure chest"

"wait... EXO?!?! THE BRUTAL THIEFS EXO?!?!" ,Namjoo you really need to chill girl.

"yes and im afraid I cant run away from them yet, cuz im on a small island right now. if I runaway they mostly caught me anyway. Listen! My time is almost up, just go to Pink Island first and then find a hotel near the beach."

"OK, you be careful! Don't forget to contact us ASAP!" Chorong 

"OK, see you girls, I miss you! " with that I ended the call and ran toward the back door again. And shoot... I could see Sehun from afar running like a crazy-cat looking for me. im busted! Now I have no choice but to run away, I took the back door again and I'm so not lucky today....

There, stood Baekhyun covered in sweat and his eyes shoot me 'you-are-not-going-anywhere' look.

Im dead.

 

~Dreamy BaekMi~

~Dreamy BaekMi~