My Family

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER VII

[THIRD POV]

at the meeting room, Bomi first doodle some lines at the map (lets just say this is not korea or the exact earth, since this is MY world:P) she also circled 3 seperated Island on the map and after that she's ready to gave the explanation.

"lets begin with.... A short explanation of this treasure hunt. In order for you to achieved the last destination you need to visit 2 more places which also possessed 'hint' of how to get the treasure. All I know is the places name and route to go there, so I personally didn't know how to get that hint..."

"wait... so you want us to take extra work too for this?!", Chanyeol cut Bomi's explanation with annoying tone.

"like I said, I only knew whats 'written' on the map. Plus... I knew the owner quite for a year, so I might knew a familiar face or names on this search"

"fine, we also did some research before this so this will be enough. And then?" Xiumin signaling Bomi to continue.

"ah, just a reminder. I'm gonna explained 'step-by-step' so all I can say now is where to go fisrt and then I explained again after we reach our first destination, and so on. got it?"

"trying hard to keep your life huh? you're quite smart, So which place should we go first?" D.O seemed to be amussed by Bomi's tactic, and now all eyes are on Bomi again. Bomi then pointed out one of the big circles she made before,

"first, we're going to Pink Island!", Bomi peek at the other reaction first and then continue, "there'll be hint about how to get the treasure, and who knows maybe we get a key or something since there's no other things than a Map inside this chest" pointed at the unlocked-chest on the table.

"ok then, Lay could you lead us there?" Suho asked Lay who's now already seated in front of one of the computer. He began to typed real fast and about 3 minutes later he turned his body toward the table.

"I found it. So shall we go?" and after that the submarine adjust it direction towards Pink Island, and speed up.

 

At the controller room...

Lay, together with Xiumin and Chen seated in front of the controller. And the other are seated at the back, trying to make a plan and searching the relativity between the chest owner and that Island. Actually, there are organizational structure in this ship divided b y three section:

I.T team (including controlling the ship, communication and any IT related)

Leader: Lay

Member: Xiumin, Chen.

 

Treasure team (the one who get the items that they stole savely)

Leader: Suho

Member: D.O, and...

 

Hunter team (the one who 'finish-off' all the intruders and make pathway for the treasure team)

Leader: Baekhyun

Member: Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun

To add to their perfection teamwork, Chen, Xiumin and Suho had a deep knowledge about medic. And all of them had a great fighting skill and basic knowledge whether about IT, weapons, medic, politics & economy, and other random stuff. When Bomi first heard about this through Xiumin, she was shooked, no wonder they're never been caught all this years. But it didn't let her down anyway, cuz she knew... she herself is someone who can not be underestimated.

But the EXO member didn't know about that. Because Bomi decided to stay low-profiled by not showing all of her strength and hiding the fact that all of those stories about her being an agent who protect the treasure chest were a mere Lie.

 

Flashback...

Wednesday, 4th July 2025

At an underground basecamp, inside a candy shop near a forest.

"Bomi... are you sure about this?" Chorong, the girl with blonde hair worriedly asked Bomi for we don't know how many times.

"Unnie.... we trained and studied everything for years. We all thaught to be ready when this time comes. We couldn't back up now! We're already inside the fire the moment we took his hand 15 years ago!" , Bomi raged while still typing something on her laptop.

"Bom... Rong-unnie just worried about you. Because we all know that you hold a big grudges to your.... Ah, im sorry Bom..." a girl with a wide smile tried to calmed her. Bomi then stop typing and take a big breath before suddenly spoke again and looked directly in that girl eyes,

"Eunji-ya... All of you are my very bestfriends, ah no... my family. the only remaining family of mine. We all hold the same revenge 15 years ago. Altho' mine is actually bigger, but we had one goal, one dream. To take revenge and to have a peaceful lifes. But that wont be happening any time soon if we didn't succeed this time!! We have to do this mission no matter what!"

"But unnie... we could just forget about the revenge and just lived as we are right now! beside... he's probably wont noticed where we are after all this years right, Naeun unnie?" said a girl with a donut on her hands to a tall girl with a small waist besides her who only nodded her head.

"Namjoo, you're wrong. They always watched over us from afar and who knows what happen next?!?! Hayoung also almost killed by a car when she was on her way back to our home!"

Bomi pointed a tall girl with a short hair named Hayoung, she suddenly feeling down and keeping her head low.

"it's just an accident Bom, and its just that car who didn't paid attention to the street" Eunji explained.

"No. I'm sure they're up to something. We must find that man and killed him! I knew that he's hiding at his so called 'Treasure Island' or whatever. And the map to that island is located at where this IT company's Big Party located. I'm sure he is one of his allies"

"alright, If that would satisfied you then lets do it. But also keep it in mind, it's a BIG PARTY and there's TREASURE CHEST involved. Im afraid there'll be third parties coming over" Chorong unnie reminded us with worry on her face.

"ah... the Brutal Thiefs... That Party is surely a big fish for them, cuz the news about the party and the owner who had a treasure chest, is all spread out across the country." Naeun added.

"well, we are Apink! The faceless-assassin and spy in this country, We're surely faster and better than them right?! So no worries! Lets keep the spirit up till this Saturday! It's a 'party', so there'll be lots of food too! Heheh" Namjoo giggled thingking about food.

"aish this girl... then lets start our plan! For our DREAMS!!!" Bomi shouted excitedly while the others also raised their hands excitedly.

End of flashback...

 

Bomi returns to reality as Suho taps her shoulder, "Bomi-shi are you alright?"

"ah, ne? ye-yes ofcourse im fine. Sorry, I spaced out."

"aren't you being comfortable way too fast? Who knows what we could do while you're on your world u know?" Baekhyun smirked with his hands crossing. Bomi felt so angry that she decided to take permission to the restroom. After Bomi left the room completely,

"Bekhyun.... aren't you felt a little over-excited too after Bomi broad this ship?" now, Chen and Baekhyun had a starring contest. and the others could only watch them.

 

Uh-Oh~ ChenMi and BaekMi are sailing guys~ sorry but Bomi is just SHIPABLE    and i'll give you a spoiler, theres also an Oh-Yoon siblings moment at this story so don't forget to keep up, comment and VOTE!! 

love, Chessire252