Childhood

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER XV

[THIRD POV]
"Mi..no....Min- SONG MINO?!?" , he smiled when Bomi said his name. "....Son of Mr.Song the head buttler of the Pink Island's mansion?!"

"there you go! Finaly. I knew that it was you. You didn't change at all after... almost 17 years huh?" ,He smiled while looking nostalgic. So he is actually Bomi's childhood friend in Pink Island back when she was 5 to 8 yo. She run to him and hug him like crazy.

"OMG mino!! I miss you  seriously!"

"Where have you been PaBomi? I have never heard about you after... you know..." ,his face turns gloomy "....your family were deceased...sorry." 

"Don't be. Its in the past anyway. Ive been doing stuff. you know... I still believe that they didn't die on accident so I found the truth to that. and im seeking revenge." 

"what?! You mean... somebody killed them? Indeed the accident was strange. But who?? Bom... revenge is not good. Besides, your Father is still alive right?"

"THAT'S THE REASON! He is still alive somewhere and that's why I couldn't live happily!"

"..wh-what?! your father is the killer?? But aren't you two live together?!"

"No. He was gone somewhere after sending me to a Private School when I was 13. I have never met him again till now. I've been searching for him since I escap- ah.. graduated from school. Its hard to explain." ,Bomi felt silent, Mino just noded, tried to understand the situation.

 

Flashback...

May, 2010. At afternoon. Bomi was 10 y.o. her family own the biggest IT company in the country called YGE (Yoon-General Electronics)

"Bomi my dear, I'm sorry that you can't come with us to the Spring Island. Your fever is still high im afraid that it'll be worst"

"well... that's ok. Besides... Mom, Dad, Uncle Baro and Dojoon oppa went there for a bussines trip right? So I'll be fine here."

"get well soon ok Bomi? Oppa and Uncle Baro will make sure to bought you lots of candy and dolls from the Island ok?" ,Dojoon ruffle his sister hair softly while Uncle Baro smiled from affar.

"let's go, our ship has arrived. My little princess Bomi, behave while we're not here ok? We love you." ,Bomi's father, Yoon Beomho, together with his wife, son and Twin-Brother went to Spring Island and left Bomi who couldn't make it due to her sudden high-fever.

At night...

Bomi was watching TV in the living room together with her maids and  buttler. Theres a phone call downstairs so the buttler goes to answered. Bomi got borred so she's switching channels to find something interesting when she suddenly stop at news channel with a headlines 'Shipwreck Near Pink Island's Borderline'. The buttler ran upstairs while huffing.

"Miss Bomi... we have bad news..."

turns out Bomi's mother, Big Brother, and Uncle were dead and the body never been found. The only survivors were Bomi's Father, Yoon Beomhoand a maid named Dambi whos found 12 hours after, at Spring Islands beach. After the incidents, Bomi's father never been the same as before, the sweet-family oriented, kind hearted and full of tolerancy, and full of wise words Man turned to a mean, short-tempered and cunning Man. When Bomi turned 13, his father asked her to attend a private boarding school, Bomi who knows nothing just agreed with it and was actually sent to an Ilegal Secret-Agent Academy made by the government.

About 50 children were gathered. mostly orphan and an outcast. They're gathered and trained to be the best Secret-Agent in the country. 7 years of training had passed. The 20 yo Bomi also changed .From a pretty princess whos skin as white and soft as pearls to a tough young woman with lot of bruises. Everyday is hell. Until the Academy was burnt out in the middle of the night, killing almost everyone, cuz truns out 6 bodies were missing. 

Since most of the body were burnt to ashes, no one knew that Bomi, and 5 Apink member are the one who manage to survived and escape except the Academy Principal (governments). They played dirty to avoid getting further investigation by media, so they just said 'None Were Alive' and actually searching for Apink member whereabouts so they can shut the evidence of this illegal Academy.

Bomi's hatred towards his father is as big as her willings to live. She could  lived now only for revenge. Bomi's father actually gone missing when she was still at the academy. Some said he's gone nuts and died somewhere. But she knew that's not true, his Father who she hates the most still breathing somewhere and she'll do anything to find him. 5 years after the burning incident till now, she's been doing research to find her Father and seek revenge together with her 5 bestfriends who also shared fates.

End of flashback...

 

Bomi shake her head remembering her sourch of hatred. She lied to Mino about the private school she's attending is only a strict boarding school, cuz she still unsure if Mino is on her side or her opposite. And to avoid getting her and Apink member's identitiy exposed.

"so... you're here to find your father and avenge him?"

"you can say that, all of the evidence from that incident were too absurd, how come a ship sank when there was no malfunction or bad weather reported! I cant accept the fact that its only accident. I need to find him in order to find... The truth."

"Bom.... Actually-"

BRAK!!!

The cottage's door bursted open with Baekhyun coming in, 2 members from Ikon, June and DK were holding his body, trying to stop him. And the member of Winner could only shake their heads and told them to let Baekhyun go.

"woops. guess we're taking too much time huh?  Why don't we continued tomorrow? Here's my card. Call me tomorrow morning." Mino gave Bomi his business card and before she could replied anything to him, Baekhyun already grabbed her hands and dragged her out of the cottage. Mino could only watched them as they also hurriedly left the event.

"ckck, such an over-protective cousin." 

 

Outside the Hotel buildings...

Baekhyun is still dragging Bomi's hand tightly. The others are behind them trying to catch up with the two who's slightly running.

"Ya, Let go of my hand.... YA! I SAID LET GO!!" ,Bomi yanked her hands from Baekhyun's grip while massaging her red wrist. The later than turned his body towards Bomi with his angry eyes.

"Do you wanna work with us or what?! Don't act on your own so recklessly! Why didn't you contact us with your phone if your In-Ears were off?!"

"wath the.... I'm in the middle of a deep convo do you really think I could hold a phone and send texts? I'm planning to dig more info before I contact you guys! but you just swarmed into the room when the tea were about to spilled!!"

"aaah... so you tryn to dig info for YOURSELF and you'll give us nothing but a bull full of lies right??" 

"why would I lied to you guys?!?!"

"cuz you're suspicious!! I know you lied about your identity, I know you're up to something. Who knows that you might runaway after that DEEP CONVO our yours. Stop being an egoistic and just do as I say!!"

PLAK!!

Bomi slaps Baekhyun cheeks, her eyes turned red and swarmed towards her room. Chen, Sehun and Kai tried to followed her to calmed her down but she already locked the room and refused their persuation. The others can't do anything and just call it a day.

Meanwhile, at Suho's room, Suho was the last person who finished taking a bath. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are already slept, but Suho noticed that Baekhyun's eyes are still wide open. He then sat at the edge of Baekhyun's bed.

"you should just told her that you're worried rather than calling her a '' you know?"

"........."

"you're always such a gentleman towards woman, why not to Bomi?"

".......cuz she's no ordinary woman, suspicious and untrusted."

"She might look tough like an elite agents, but she also a soft-hearted girl Baek. Well we don't know exactly about who she is and I do think that she's hiding something. But the fact that she swarmed to the hotel room rather to somewhere out there means she didn't intend to left us. Also, rather than doubting and accused her, why don't we just talked it out? that way you guys can be more honest towards each other."

"....suits yourself." 

Suho sighed while shaking his head then off to his bed. Baekhyun are still on his thought. He then ruffled his hair and drived to sleep.

At Bomi's Bedroom.

[BOMI POV]
the with that Baekhyun!!! Hiks... hiks... I cant believe him, i'm trying to help this team and yet he accused me for betraying them?? Errrghh!! Tomorrow's gonna be awkward.

Tuk! Tuk!

A very slow knock came from my window. I wondered if its just wind or something so I ignored.

Tuk! Tuk! Tuk! 

It knocked again. I brace my self to open the curtain while holding a chandelier that originally seated on the table.

SHREEK!

I opened the curtain and theres someone holding my mouth. I was about to throw the chandelier and screamed when I noticed a familiar face in front.

"Ssshh!"

"Na- Namjoo?!?"

 

 

i hope  you guys could unserstand this story:( i know that its quite a heavy story. lots of flashback and stuff thats why i tried to update fast so you guys wouldn't forget the stories. tell me if im missing things or if the story turned bad or whtver:')

Love, Chessire25