Deja Vu pt.2

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER  XXIII

[Bomi POV]
The next morning, I woke up and felt surprised by how fast my injured-legs were healed. I can almost run right now, the cream that Eunji gave me is hella awesome. Guess Chorong unnie and Eunji developed a strongest medicine while I'm not there. I can walk without limping too.

At the Dining Room...

Everyone are taking their breakfast. And yeah I cant see Sehun everywhere. So im guessing he's at the Training Room again.

"Bomi, are your legs ok? You look more healthier" ,Xiumin asked while checking on my legs.

"im fine now, you guys treated me well, Thanks. Oppa, is Sehun at the Training Room?"

"yeah... he skipped his breakfast." ,and with that I grabbed 2 serving of honey pancake and 2 bottles of milk, I carried it on a carrier.

"good luck Bomi~" ,Chanyeol said while still eating his breakfast and giving me a thumbsup from his seat. And I gave him an ok while I left the room. the others already knew that me and Sehun having a little fight.

At the Training Room...

Soon im inside the Training Room and I could see Sehun hitting the sandbag. Again, what kind of Déjà vu is this?

"Sehun-ah.... I brought your breakfast." , I tried to sound calm and persuading. But he still didn't responded.

"Sehun-ah..... im hungry. The others already eat. Lets eat together."

"...."

"ok fine im sorry that I scold you... its just... she's just a girl trying to make money for her life. Its not like im on her side?"

"you ARE siding her." ,he finally responded to me sounds angry.

"I am not! Its just.... She reminded me to my little sister that I told you before. And you look like you're going to kill her and she was about to call the police! what I did actually saved the situation, No?"

he stopped punching and take a deep breath. He then came to my table with body covered with sweat. Damn if the girls are here they'll squeeled real hard seeing how hot Sehun is. Chill guys, I saw him as my lil brother so im not (you are, lol).

"Sehun-aah~" , I said in a cute way. My last card tho'.

"Arasso Noona. Im sorry too. Now im hungry, lets eat."

He finally smiled and we both chuckled and eat our breakfast in the Training Room, we even have small talk and just getting closer to each other. His passion for dance surely a good match with Hayoung. I wondered if someday Hayoung and Sehun will finally know each other in a 'good term', omgggg they both will be my ultimate Maknae! But instead they almost killed each other yesterday ha ha ha what an irony.

The other suddenly came in not long after we finished our breakfast. Will it be another match?

"you two are good now?" ,Suho asked to me and I nodded. "good then , the mood is good how about we do our Sunday routine? Its been a while"

Sunday routine? Whats that? I look confused and D.O saw me.

"actually since we have a common hobbies we often do this to relax our muscle and relieved our stress. Since situation never been this good after you came, so we rarely done it." ,D.O stated, but I still didn't get it. Suddenly Chnayeol the speaker in maximum volume and a song was played, 

(play 'Monster – EXO' intro)

and they were all stand in position in the middle of the ring and started to dance, they look soo awesome! The dance were sharp, and I can hear them singing and rapping to the music, its like a festival they danced so energetically and just having fun!

 

When the rap part comes Chanyeol and Sehun came closer to my seat with their tough expression, but they still managed to smile and wink at me, I felt so embarrassed that I can only clapped my hands and shyly look at them.

When the rap part comes Chanyeol and Sehun came closer to my seat with their tough expression, but they still managed to smile and wink at me, I felt so embarrassed that I can only clapped my hands and shyly look at them

When the Chorus hits, they went back to the ring and dance together again

When the Chorus hits, they went back to the ring and dance together again. The song finally comes to an end, I gave them a standing applause! And all of them were smiling and panting. its just.... They look like a perfect boyband.

"huff... huff... we're becoming a little bit more stiff than we're used to" ,Lay commented themself still huffing. He's dance was the sharpest.

"yeah... we should practice more, our stamina were quite low this days" ,Suho added.

"sorry Bomi, its didn't look good as we expected." ,Xiumin apologized.

"what are you guys talking about?! That was THE BEST DANCE PRACTICE EVER! Seriously, if only I could jump around I would definitely fangirling real hard! haha" ,I tried to calm them cuz their expression look disappointed. And it break my heart cuz they really dance hard just to entertain me. Im soft rn.

(play 'Im So Sick – Apink' intro)

"ok now its Bomi's time!!" , Chanyeol shouted after switching the song and I wasn't ready so I just dance from where I was standing. I was ready to move all my body but then Chen glared at me and pointed to my feet,

"No foot-work Bomi!" ,and yeah... just Imagine that I only move from hips to head. And they're like a 9 embarassing-yet-proud siblings who cheered you on a competition, I just cant! Lol. Well at least we have fun. 

 

At the Controller Room...

After those dance section we're now back to the journey and hints. We really cant figured anything about the hints so we just focusing on what to do after we arrived at Leo Island.

"my suggestion are, we go to the local entertainment place again and search for information." ,D.O stated.

"so we're going to the club again huh?" ,Baekhyun lazily asked. Chanyeol then added,

"well.... It's the most entertaining place where you can showed up your status, money and your ability to gir-"

PLAK!

"language Chanyeol!" ,Suho angrily slaped Chanyeol's head. The latter than nodded and kept his mouth zipped. I chuckled silently.

"how about we searched on internet  whats the most recent event that will be held there?" ,I tried to lighten up. And they agreed with me and  all of us were bussy with our own laptop and gadgets.

"oh, I found one! 'La Fiesta' at Remember night club held on... July 27th . It's a dance and music party!!" ,Kai shouted excitedly.

"I also found one. 'The Masked-Ball' at Revolution Mansion, July 29th " ,Sehun stated.

Now we at least have a place to do the mission. After all those planning and discussing that took almost 6 hours, and this days I'm just easily getting tired. more after because I have to force myself to sit all this hours, cuz I can not be able to walk freely without one of them carrying me. I felt bad, that's why I just kept myself seated. My back is hurting and my neck is stiff af, causing me wriggling on my seat.

"Bomi, aren't you tired?" ,D.O whispered from beside me.

"mmh... a little. But I can managed, thanks D.O" , I smiled to him. I didn't noticed that Chen actually watching over me.

"looks like the only job left is searching for hospitality right?" ,Chen asked others.

"well... yeah we already planned enough for today." ,Suho answered.

After that Chen came to my sit and reach out his hands to me, I felt confused by that at first. He then sighed and...

"Woah!!"

I screamed to the sudden action of him straight carried me in bridal style. ok why is everyone likes to carried my body like this? Am I just... to smoll?

 

i actually saw on twitter that EXO gonna comeback with a sensual-mysterious vibes like 'Monster' so yeah i have to used lots of gif~ and here's Bomi focus at 'Im So Sickdance practice hehe, just imagined that she didnt move position and her feets didnt move that much😂

   

Love, Chessire25