Thief's Scenario

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

 

CHAPTER XIV

[THIRD POV]

"Be my lucky-girl for the night!"

and with that, Bomi is now standing in the middle of the dance floor with 7 mens surrounding her while singing and dancing, the guys who pulled Bomi's hand whispered in her ears.

"Dance with me! Just enjoyed the song and dance! Considered this as my favor from before." Since Bomi indeed debted to him and the crowd were also asked her to dance along so she did it, well at first it just some small dance step right to left with her hands moving form bottom to top and soon it'll upgrade.

'Uriga mandeun Love~ Scenario~ ijen jomyeongi kkeojigo

Majimak peijireul neomgimyeon joyonghi mageul naerijyohe~'

Bomi dance really seductively yet cute, the crowd cheered for her by shouted 'Lucky Girl! Lucky Girl! Lucky Girl!'

Bomi dance really seductively yet cute, the crowd cheered for her by shouted 'Lucky Girl! Lucky Girl! Lucky Girl!' . Chanyeol who's seated on top of the table with the girls saw her, dancing shyly but seductively on the dance floor, he wondered who it was cuz the spotlight is making his vision blurry and until his visions gets better...

"BOMI?! WHY IN THE WORLD SHE'S THERE?! Guys!!" , he then switch channel so the others could heard him, Bomi? The music were too loud she can't even hear her voice. Everyone except Bomi heard Chanyeol and all focusing on the dance floor.

"What the actual fck happen?!?! Why is she there? This is bad!" ,Kai shouted through In-Ear.

"Guys... the higher-ups attention is on Bomi now. this could be good but also bad. Good if she can handle the situation and gained some info, bad if we get caught!" ,Lay explained the situation. Baekhyun still with the girl near the stage. He knew about the situation and decided to asked permission for the girl and left.

The performace is almost over, The crowd went wilder again as they guy who pulled Bomi suddenly hugs her waist, look her in the eye, he also pushed Bomi's head to his chest and slowly waltzing to the last chorus of the song.

'Sarangeul haetda~ uriga manna~

Geugeomyeon dwaetda neol saranghaetda'

And the crowds clap their hands wildly for the great performances. Bomi is still out-of-breath and a little bit startled. The guy pulled back and smiled to her.

"you dance really well! I didn't expect that. Well I think they will likes you too. Come, I want you to meet my seniors!"

The 7 guys waved to the crowd and tag Bomi along with them to where the higher-ups seated which is on top of a Cottage's balcony, located right in front of the event were held

The 7 guys waved to the crowd and tag Bomi along with them to where the higher-ups seated which is on top of a Cottage's balcony, located right in front of the event were held. Bomi who just realized the situation snap out of it and heard Xiumin on her In-Ears.

"Bomi, I think they're the higher-ups relatives or junior! This is a good chance for us, just act natural and asked about the hints if you get a chance to talk to the 4!" 

Bomi nods in her heart. When they reach the seats the 7 mens and the 4 higher-ups were clapping and hugging each others.

"As expected as IKON! Always put up a great performances!" ,said one of the higher ups with a Black hair. So the 7 mens are group named Ikon.

"Aah Seungyoon hyung always exaggerated! If WINNER are the ones on stage the crowd would be uncontrollable." Said one of the Ikon member with a white-sweater.

"No, seriously Yoonhyeong-ah! You guys rocked it!" ,Seungyoon continued. "...and the lucky-girl...." He switched to Bomi.

"woah her dance are awesome! Who picked it this time?" ,said one of the higher-ups with a straight black hair.

"Hanbin picked her! Its rare to see Hanbin pick a Lucky-Girl. No,this is even his first time!" ,Yoonhyeong continued. Bomi could only shyly nodded without moving her feet. She felt so awkward cuz Bomi know nothing about them, but Xiumin understand her struggle and helped her.

"Bomi, the 4 Higher-Ups from left to right named; Seungyoon, Seunghoon, Jinwoo, Mino. They also called WINNER. The 7 mens who dance with you were IKON. From left to right; Bobby, DK, YoonHyeong, Chan, Hanbin, Jay, Jun-E." thank goodness living with 9 mens on a ship for a couple days made Bomi quite fast at remembering people faces and names. 

"Oh, right I haven't asked your name yet. I'm Hanbin. Thanks for doing my favor. You are?" ,asked The guy whos Bomi met earlier and the one who pulled her on the dance floor.

[BOMI POV]

aah, he's Hanbin. So this guys are performer? and they are the higher-ups juniors?

"h-hi, my name is Bomi."

"what a pretty name~ the cherry blossoms in this islands looks prettier because you're here too." Jinwoo kissed my hands while smiling, what a player. I just laugh awkwardly and took a seat between Hanbin and the guy named Mino I guess?

"are you new here? I haven't saw you in this island before. It's a small island so I knew if you're a visitors or not." Seungyoon asked me.

"well, I am a visitor. I just arrived here and happened to knew about this event so here I am. Hehe"

"alone?" ,Hanbin asked me. Im gulping now, I can't say im with the Brutal-Thiefs right?!

"You're with family, just point your finger to Suho's table" ,Xiumin helped me.

"I'm with family. there!" ,I explained and pointed at where Suho, Baekhyun, and Chen seated.

"are they your brothers? You don't... look alike. Or is it just me? haha" ,Seunghoon teased.

"th-they are like, cousins. A distant one, so we're here for holidays and reunions too ha-ha-ha." I tried my best.

"have we met before?" ,a guy named Mino who's silent from the first asked me.

"oh? Whats this? You're weirdly very silent today and now don't tell me that you actually had 'some' in the past with Hanbin's Lucky-Girl??" ,Jinwoo asked curiously. Now all eyes are on us. Well I also felt familiar with this Mino but I'm not sure either. He then continue.

"wait are you..."

SPLASH!!

A glass of champagne poured over my head, my hair and face are soaking wet. Turns out Bobby were totaly drunk he slipped his feets while trying to passed over my seats and his glass is on top of me now.

"YA BOBBY!! are you okay Bomi???" ,Seungyoon asked worriedly.

"Bom--- you--h- --ar ---me?—bzzt!" ,I heard a buzzing voice on my ears, ! My In-Ears!!! its broken! Damn it now I have to work on my own scenario.

"Bomi, we're very sorry!  Emm... Hyung, Can you lent her a clothes and towel from the cabin?" Hanbin asked Mino. Mino then told me to come with him inside the cottage. He went to a walk-in closet and grabbed a pair of hoodie and a towel.

"here, you can wash your hair and dried them at the bathroom behind you. I'll wait at the kitchen there."

"th-thanks"

 

meanwhile at Suho's table....

[THIRD POV]

"Guys, I lost her! I guess her In-Ears got soaked by water. I can see one of the higher-ups taking her inside the cottage!" ,Xiumin spoke.

"this is bad. Should we confront them?" ,Chanyeol asked.

"No, lets wait. They didn't looked like they'll do something bad to her. Lets wait first and and trust her." ,Suho added. Baekhyun couldn't take his eyes from the door which Bomi and Mino entered. He drank his beer thirstily, as he aslo thirsty to know what happen inside.

 

At the Bathroom inside the cottage....

Bomi finished changing her clothes and dried her hair with the hairdryer

Bomi finished changing her clothes and dried her hair with the hairdryer. this cottage is hella luxurious. she also realize that theres some kind of 'YGE' logo at every electronic in this room. She knew that logo belongs to whom. She opened the bathroom door and she could see Mino at the pantry drinking water.

"oh, you're done?"

"ah yes, thankyou for the hospitality Mino-shi."

"......you really don't remember me?" ,He asked. Bomi then looked him in the eye and felt confused. He does seems familiar but she couldn't remembered.

"Ya, PABOMI!" ,He shouted. And memories flashing through her brain.

"Mi..no....Min- SONG MINO?!?" , he smiled when Bomi looks like remember him. "....Son of Mr.Song the head buttler of the mansion?!"

Song the head buttler of the mansion?!