Oppa-ya~

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER XX

At the infirmary....

[BOMI POV]
I woke up in the middle of the night, I guess I slept for a whole day. I can feel a sting on my feet and soon I remembered what happen before. I placed myself to a sit position, I looked around and found Baekhyun sleeping peacefully at on of the bed. I gathered strength on my feet so I can make my way to his bed. His sleeping face looks calm and cute, not tense like he usually did when he saw me. I didn't realized that i'm actually observing his face quite close.

"aren't you too close? Or you just fall in love?" 

, he's awake. I was so flustered that I immediately jumped behind and I forgot about my injured legs so I hissed as the pain hits me and I lost my balance when he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into his body, so he is now hugging me closely and tightly. We both panting.

"ARE YOU STUPID?!" ,Baekhyun shouted infront of my face while still hugging me close.

"wh-what ?"

"don't act so recklessly! You already injured your legs do you want to add more on your head?!" ,i took a peek behind me and omg, I almost hit the bed's railing that looks a little sharp.

"s-sorry Baekhyun. I... i'm sorry." ,well I don't know what to say so I just apologized? He then sighed and help me stand straight.

"can you walk?" ,he's voice become more calmer. I was surprised by how much he change overnight. Just yesterday he's still looking mad or smthng. I tried to walk for a couple step but damn, it stings so much it makes me hissed everytime I walk.

"don't force it. Where do you want to go? I'll carry you."

"N-no im ok if I walk slow. And aren't you injured too?"

"no. I just took a rest here"

"then you shou- Woah!" ,he carried me suddenly in bridal style and look straight in front.

"where?" 

we're now walking (well, only Baekhyun tho') at the corridor, I asked him to take me to my room cuz I seriously need to change my dirty clothes. Although I still didn't have a chance to asked who's the one changing my uniform when I'm being treated the first time I came here-_- . our walk were dead silent and I felt awkward? Cuz maybe this is the first time we're this close with both of us sober.

"Wooo~ is this official?!" ,I could hear Chanyeol teased us from the front. I was about to get angry but my position didn't really suited for me to get angry and kicked him in the middle again!

"get lost, Yoda." ,Yazz Baekhyun! 

"where are yall going? First night??" ,I am seriously about to jumped down and just grabbed his hair when suddenly D.O came from behind and slap Chanyeol's Head.

"and you're also going to your FIRST NIGHT SHIFT. You better be hurry to the Control Room or Lay-hyung gonna kicked you in the head" ,with that Chanyeol ran fast to the Control Room. 

"are your legs still hurt Bomi?" ,he asked me calmly.

"it just sting a little, but im fine, thanks D.O"

"are you hungry?"

"...now?" well I am quite hungry since we left before breakfast and I slept almost for 24 hours. ".. tbh I am haha"

"then lets eat first! Baekhyun didn't even eat his lunch and straight to the infirmary after his shift done. The others also havent eat dinner but they'll come later. Lets go" ,D.O walk first to the kitchen and that leaves both of us silent felt weird. Why? That means he's not really resting and actually.... Taking care of me? I can see his eyes looking away and his cheeks kinda... pink? Ok that's a killer, wait! What am I talking about?!

"Le-lets go eat dinner first then." ,I nodded by his statement and we both walk to the kitchen and remember... he still carried me in bridal-style.

 

At the kitchen...

D.O gave us a mac&cheese, he heated it first and as soon as he served the food he left us since he needs to call the others. That left me and Baekhyun eating our foods in silence. Actually im curious about him, especially his relationship with that BTS Jungkook, so I dared my self to ask,

"mm... can I ask you a question?" ,he looked at me in confusion and nodded. "what are.... Mm, hows the age order in this ship?" ok im nervous so I have to ask something else as a starter. He's silence for a sec,

"why? Will you call me oppa if im older?"

"HELL NO!" ,I shouted while sulking i know he's one year older but NO! and I could heard him chuckled? Omg. That's a first.

"the eldest here is Xiumin, the 2nd is Suho and Lay, continued with Me, Chen and Chanyeol. D.O is one year below but his birthday is in January so we're quite casual to each other, and the maknaes r Kai and Sehun."

"Aaah, I see. That's why D.O didn't call you Hyung huh?"

"why d'you want to know anyway?"

"i'm just curious, cuz all of your face seems the same to me"

"aren't this a stupid question? You already knew our profile from the computer in this ship ryt?" ,uh-oh. I cough a little. He KNEW?! Then why does he answer?! it only makes me looks stupid. and he continued, "but I haven't properly asked yours..." 

"ehm...well... im the same as D.O so yeah im in the middle too." 

"then you should called us opp-"

"IF!.... D.O called you casually, well that makes me one too right? Ha-ha" ,I avoided his gaze and I can heard his chuckle again. Omg does he hits his head or smtg?

"well, but you still have to call us Oppa right?! Since D.O called us Hyung??" ,Lay suddenly barged into the dining room. And the other guys also came in.

"woaah, its been a while since someone called me that. living with 9 guys sure makes me missed it more!" ,Xiumin excited.

"w-wait you guys..." ,I tried to cut them but they're just getting louder thinking about me calling them Oppa. "YOU GUYS!..." they looked at me, finally. "..i mean... Sehun and Kai didn't even called me Noona so why must i? lets just stay as usu-"

"Fine then, Bomi noona!" ,and now all of the eyes are towards Sehun, shocked, including me. "Well, I don't mind it. Its ok right?" ,he asked me with a smile. 

well.. I couldn't helped it when Sehun trying to be a cute lil brother so i just nods shyly. Why am I the shy one?!?!

"What?! Sehun-ah~ if you called her that, Then I have to call her that too~" ,Kai whined.

And I glared to him with so-you-don't-wanna? Look in my eyes, the latter gulped and clap his hands to imitate sorry.

"OK! Then its decided! Lets get comfortable, MUCH MORE comfortable than before!" ,Lay shouted excitedly and I could only sighed and regreted the moment I asked Baekhyun this topic.

So the result from this 'sudden gathering' are, I have to call Xiumin, Lay and Suho with 'Oppa' but... only when we're inside the ship. Cuz I can't bear it if in the middle of the town I call them Oppa when I'm the only girl here, its tiresome and people will look at me weirdly as they would think I have so many brothers-_-

oh and btw... I failed asking Baekhyun about him & that Jungkook guy. but well, we've got plenty of time since our trip to the next Island would took almost a week. And actualy after that Oppa convo we also talked about our next destination, which is Leo Island, and the relativity of the poem. But the poem were too hard too solved so we decided to continue tomorrow.

 

Tomorrow's morning....

[THIRD POV]
Bomi is having her breakfast with EXO. Chanyeol and Lay seat across each other and they are winking while giggling. They are up to something.

"Bomi can you please pass the Tomato sauce?" ,Chanyeol asked. Turns out the sauce placed besides Lay plates. Bomi sat besides him and the sauce is on the other side, it'll be rude to just take it so she have to asked Lay first,

"mmm.. the sauce...." ,Lay smiled while waiting for her next word. Usually Bomi would just call him without doubt but this time... "mm... are you done with the sauce?" ,Lay still hasn't responded to Bomi.

"Heello?" ,Bomi waved.

"you should call him by name Bom, he wouldn't responded if you don't address his name." ,Chanyeol smirked to Bomi and she realized whats his intention.

'haah... guess I have no choice' she mumbled to herself. "L-Lay... op.. oppa......." ,but Lay still silent.

"LAY OPPA!!"

 

Yes she said it!!! hahaha Lay must be soooo ecstatic! its a short updates since the last chapter were so heavy on action and mystery so imma lighten up a little! and its already July 25th!! omg i have to finish this story soon! so yeah imma do double update for today!;)

love, Chessire25