Dive

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER II

"you're quite a fast runner huh? for a girl" 

Badump! Badump! 


My heart beats real fast as soon as I realized theres someone else in this room. I'm currently facing the door so I don't know who the fck is this person and the window behind me seemed to be opened cuz I could feel the ocean breeze from it, yeah... this building located near a CLIFF TO THE OCEAN, that's why im running around to find some windows that didn't lead to the ocean. I slowly turned my body around, and I saw someone, maybe a man, standing on the balcony's railing , aah... so that window is actually a door to the balcony. But I can't see that man's face cuz its too dark (more like backlight cuz the moon is behind him)

I gathered my guts, "who's there....?" ,I slowly reached to a small knife that I hid on my sleeves, and as soon as I grab it, he began to talk again.

"do you really think that small knife could kill me?" that man startled me. He knew what i'm about to do, so fck it! I grabbed the small knife and throw it at him. It all happened so fast that I didn't realized that he's not there anymore and I sensed someone behind me.

"you're too slow" he whispered right on my ears.

when im about to turn around, suddenly he pinned me down to the floor! The chest that im holding is now opened and was thrown near a fireplace across the room. He's now on top of me, holding both of my hands with one hand, while the other hand is pointing a gun under my chin. Damn, he's really fast, and now I can clearly see his face. Who is this guy? He looked familiar somehow.

"who the fck are you?! Are you one of them?! What do you want?!" I said angrily.

"you're very rude for a maid, aren't a maid supposed to treat the guest dearly?" He asked while smirking. "you're wearing a maid outfit, but you have a knife under your sleeves, WHO are you? You're here to take the treasure chest too huh?" he's now scanning at the opened-chest that I thrown.

While he's eyes are distracted, "get off me you !" I kicked hiss with my knees and he rolled over my body. I get up on my knees while holding another knive  that I put on my thigh under my skirt. Seriously, im gonna slapped Namjoo real hard for giving me this role and uniform. Its hard to move around and the skirt is too thick and frilly that my knives stuck a couple times because of it.

BRAK!

Great, the door behind me is now open and there're 3 people that i'm guessing from the special forces barging in. they didn't wear any helmet, so I can see their figures. One of them had orange hair, the other one is blonde, and the last one had brown hair.

"BTS! (BTS is the name of the special forces, like MI6 or whtver) drop your weapons and on get on your knees!!!" the blonde-haired guy said. I hid my knives under my sleeves and dropped on my knees with both of my hands in the air. this situation is not on my side at all, i dont have any choices! The crazy man behind me? Not even flinch! are they together?? but that crazy man didn't wear the same uniform as the others. so i guess they're from different 'team'.

"wait, Jimin! she's one of this mansion's maid! But why r u running away while holding the treasure chest?!" asked the orange-haired guy to me while grabbing the blonde-haired shoulder, so the blonde-haired guy named Jimin. they looked at me weirdly. And suddenly I got an idea, yes IM SO SMART! Lets just act it out.

"help! Please help me!! That man! (I pointed to the crazy man behind me) he's trying to kill me while Im trying to protect the treasure chest! I thought that you're the bad guys that's why im running away!" i stand on my feet, run and hug the brown-haired guy while asking for help. This guy... I noticed he didn't responded to my reaction, instead he's looking at that crazy man behind me with a fierce look on his eyes. He suddenly released my hugs and walk forward.

"so we meet again huh....Byun Baekhyun!" said the brown-haired guy. Wtf, so that crazy man actually has a name and they knew each other?! Are they friends?! 

"yo~ long time no see Jungkook-ah." Baekhyun said while waving his hand calmly. Wtf is this situation?!?! Are they just having a reunion?! Seriously?!?!?!

"wait... Byun Baekhyun?! THAT Byun Baekhyun?!?!" asked the orange-haired guy to Jimin.

"ssh Hope hyung!! We have to be on guards, he is BYUN BAEKHYUN, one of the member of EXO, the most brutal thiefs in this country. His colleagues probably here too!" explained Jimin to the orange-haired guy named Hope(?).

ok, so that's why that Baekhyun guy looked familiar, I think a saw him on newspaper or TV 'bout some kind of fugitive? The brutal thiefs, EXO, had been in action for years, and their trademark was to never left any living body at the crime scene, they always played 'clean and smooth' even if that place is securedly guarded, but I guess last month when they're on act, theres an eye witness who's still alive and manage to took a picture of one of the thiefs. And the picture goes viral.  Wait.... If he's that brutal thiefs then he would actually killed me just now?!?! O-M-G!

"hey, maid girl, aren't you the one whos throwing a knive first on me? And now you acted like im the one who's trying to killed you? Woah you deserve an award" mocked Baekhyun to me.

"wh-what are you talking about?!"  I said stuttering.

"hey, maid girl (who the f is he calling me a maid too) you should get away from this room, outside this building there are police squad and others, they will help you, now go!" said Hope.

YES! I can actually get the fck off of this building and reunited with the girls. Im so lucky! When i'm about to run, suddenly I heard a gun shot,

BANG!

With my reflects I drop on my knees while covering my heads, but strangely I didn't felt any pain, then I heard someone groan in pain while holding his stomach, it was HOPE! When I looked at the source of the gun sound, I knew that it was BAEKHYUN who shot him! I couldn't move an inch.

"HOPE HYUNG!!!" Jungkook screamed and now checking Hope's condition whos about to passed out. I could only looked at Hope with fear and I didn't even dare to look at Baekhyun.

"hey maid girl, where did you hide it?" asked Baekhyun. I looked at him and replied to him, "hi-hide what?!" wait, did he means the map? Did he already knew whats inside that treasure chest??

"don't play dumb, I know you have it! Give it to me now!" said Baekhyun while pointing his gun to me. Now im really scared, fck I promised that I will stay alive!

BANG!!

again, I heard a gunshot from beside me, it was JIMIN! He shot Baekhyun, but I couldn't see him anywhere, damn he's like a cockroach! So fast! Now Baekhyun is showing off from the side and charge Jimin with a short sword, Jimin blocked it with his riffles and they both just stay in that position. I was about to run away when suddenly Jungkook hold my hands,

"Are you one of THEM?!?!?!" he screamed in front of my face, I can see anger on his eyes, he's other hand was holding a walkie-talkie. i guess he asked for help/medic. when I looked at Hope, he's already unconscious but im sure that he's still alive, cuz his chest is still moving. 

"wait, no! im not!! trust me i-"

SRUG!!! "UGHHH!!"

I heard someone is groaning while i was trying to escaped from Jungkook's grip, well its obviously not me or Jungkook, So I looked to the side where Baekhyun and Jimin fought, and.... I saw the sword piercing through Jimin's body. After a while, Baekhyun pulled his sword and Jimin fell to the ground.

"JIMIN HYUNG!!!!!!" Jungkook screamed, and now he's holding Jimin's stomach, trying to stop the bleeding. "Hyung get it together!!" 

And then Baekhyun looked at Jungkook with... I don't know, his gaze is complicated, it feels like watching your beloved dog's grave who's killed because of you. Its hard to explained and its weird, why didnt he killed Jungkook too? wouldnt it be easy? or maybe they had some stories?

After a while he took the chest across the room and turned to look at me, and my eyes grew bigger I couldn't move either, i tried to crawl back but he's already in front of me looking down on me and to the corridor behind me and  then he suddenly hold me on his shoulder (like im a punch bag or smthg) 

"HEY! Wth, put me down!!" I screamed on his back while wriggling my body.

"since I don't have much time to search you, might as well taking you with me" Baekhyun explained while going to the balcony. I can hear footsteps of a troops coming towards us. He suddenly got up to the railing, and I can see a FREAKING OCEAN underneath us! OMG is he trying to killed both of us or what?!?!!

"let me go!!!! Are you trying to kill me?!" I said.

"I told you, im taking you plus this chest" Baekhyun replied.

"you got the chest, why ME TOO???"

"cuz obviously you already took whats inside this chest right? the troops r coming, so might as well taking you with us"

"what are y-, wait.... Us? US WHO?!" I said in confussion, and without further explanation he said the last sentence while jumping to the ocean. with me on his shoulder ofc.

"Hold your breath!!!"

"KYAAAAAAA!!" I screamed and didn't even get a fcking damn air before we dive into the ocean, instead, I lost a lot of air from screaming. This is bad, I couldn't see anything, and im panicking cuz we dive so deep its all pitch black, I can see a glint of light in front of me, it slowly getting bigger, but I couldn't hold it anymore so I close my eyes and hold my mouth with my hands...

 

ok thats it!! hohoho i still didnt know where to cut so im sorry if it sound awkward~ well i dunno if this is going too fast but i am rushing cuz i only have 1 month to finish this story:') tell me wdyt about their first encountered!? love, chessire25