Break-a-Legs

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER  XXV

At the Training Room....

[THIRD POV]
its already 6 days since their last departure. Bomi's legs have been healed comlpletly and she is now focusing on training her muscle. She often went to Training Room with Kai and Sehun. Sometimes, Baekhyun were there too to help them with their training. 10 more hours and they'll arrived at Leo Island.

"huff...huff.... My legs aren't as fast as before, its so weak that I really want to chop it off!" ,Bomi scoff to herself.

"Noona, you're injured before, ofc it'll take time for it to heal." ,Kai assured her.

"hmm.... What kind of training that'll make your legs more lighter & faster?" ,Sehun lost on his thought.

"how about learning our dance routine? You guys already trained hard this couple days. With dancing, it'll less tiresome. And you can focus on balance and speed." ,Suho popped out out of nowhere.

"OOOH that's a good idea! Baekhyun-hyung's part weren't that hard how about you teach her Hyung?!" ,Kai asked Baekhyun a favor. The latter looked flustered by the sudden statement and Bomi looks like willing to be taught so he sighed and began to teach Bomi the dance-moves from Monster with a help from Sehun and Kai.

 

5 hours later...

"Noona, how come that you could learn all the moves this fast??" ,Sehun shooked.

"well.. me and my teammates are actually a part-time dancer at some café so yeah~" ,Bomi answered.

"REALLY?! Do you also did some dance routine?"

"we do, mostly Beyonce songs or Jessie and others." ,Bomi stated shyly while wiping her sweats. Not long after that, the others also came in to the Training Room.

"huh? Why are you guys here too?" ,Bomi asked.

"Suho called us here, he said we have a new member to replace Baekhyun from our dance routine? Haha" ,Lay mocked Baekhyun and the latter just scoff.

"lets see how good Bomi's dance then!" ,Chanyeol teased Bomi and she accept the challenge. They danced to Monster with Bomi replacing Baekhyun's Part. And yep, she didn't make any mistake and mastered the formation too.

"Woah. Crazy, you're crazy Bomi. how could you be this good?! Baekhyun is SHOOK! Hahahahha" ,Chanyeol mocked Baekhyun and he gets a glare from him ofc.

"Bomi, you can dance in a masculine way too huh, altho your lines are still too curvy but its strong and firm!" ,Xiumin also complimented her and she laugh sheepishly.

"I bet if Noona wear a mens outfit and we dance together at some club they wont noticed that Noona is a girl, hahahaha...ha...ha?" ,Kai's laugh faded as the hyungs sent him death glare and mouthing you're dead. "wait! I didn't mean she didn't look like a girl, well I did said to Chanyeol-hyung before that she had a small br-hmpf!"

Sehun hold his mouth from talking but it was too late. They can feel a deadly aura from Kai's back and all of  them step aside. when Kai turned his body,  he saw Bomi already rolled up her sleeves and he could only mumbled,

.

CRASH!!! BRAK! PLAK!

 

At the Controller Room...

Everyone already prepared to anchored the ship to the dock. All of them were silent and very serious, but one looked like his soul was gone somewhere. Bomi then speaked up,

"ok then, shall we start anchored the ship?" ,with eye smile on her face she asked the others. And they all nodded enthusiasticly except Kai who's face are still stiff from the blow. Bomi saw that and decided to ,

"Kai..." ,he jolted by the call. "...can you do this SMALL task?", Kai then gulped and nodded without shifting his eyes from his computer. "Good boy."

The others couldn't help but chuckled as they saw Kai looking nervous as he's always a free human being. The ship was anchored and they all went to the garage after a quick briefing. They got out of the ship, and Lay, again, shift it to auto pilot and the ship release the anchor and went out from the dock and submerged.

"Ok, we're done. Lets head to the hotel and prepared for tomorrow's event!" ,Suho command the others. And off they go to the city.

If Pink Island were full of picturesque view and nature, Leo Island are the opposite, this island have lots of building filled with lights, the street facility and technology were also high-tech, perfect for nightlife (looks like Las Vegas). and its 2 times larger than the previous island. 

They arrived at the Hotel and straight to their respectful room, the order still the same as before; Su-Chan-Baek, Se-Kai-D        

They arrived at the Hotel and straight to their respectful room, the order still the same as before; Su-Chan-Baek, Se-Kai-D.O, Xiu-Chen-Lay, and Bomi by herself.

 

At Suho's room....

They gathered to brief their next mission, and Lay actually have something to say.

"so apparently the event from the Revolution Mansion can only be attended by those who have a private invitation. So its not for public, and that also means.. "

"the higher-ups were highly be there" ,Baekhyun co-ed him. Lay noded by his quick-witted response.

"so what should we do to gain those invitation? Can we make a fake?" ,Sehun asked.

"we don't have enough time to do that, but... I do some research about the event from Remember Club, That event is actually for a dance competition. The winner will be prized a $5000 and.... An exclusive invitation for all members to the Masked-Ball at Revolution Mansion."

"WOAH... just yesterday we practiced our routine and now we're going to used it for a competition?!?!" ,Kai scared by the thought. 

"But Baekhyun cannot be inside the spotlight, how can we make a new formation in just.. a day?!" ,Chanyeol desperately asked. They think about something for a minutes. Suho suddenly jolted from his seat,

"omg... I have a plan..." ,Suho look at Bomi, and the other followed his gaze. Bomi couldn't grasped the situation and could only asked,

"what's the plan?..... " ,Bomi innocently asked, the guys then smirked to each other. "....Wait... don't tell me..... guys!"

"Bomi... you're our last hope! You already knew the routines you just have to replace Baekhyun this once." ,Suho persuade.

"NO! why not dressed Baekhyun with wigs or something?!"

"it'll flung out of the room!" ,Chanyeol mocked

"wth, besides.... I'll be the only girl on the team, and the rules said 'No mixed gender team'. See?!"

"I know this might sound rude but what Kai mentioned back at the Training Room could be effective!" , Lay stated. All eyes are on him and Bomi's ready to throw a punch but he realized the situation fast and added, "I MEAN WE CAN DRESSED HER AS A GUY!! if she wears baggy jacket and hide her hair with a cap, people wont noticed that she's a girl cuz her dance moves are also sharp and strong!!!" , he also raised both of his hands to surrender.

"hmm, yes that could work! Bomi... the decision is on you now..." ,Xiumin asked her carefully.

[Bomi POV]
right now I'm walking at the corridor back and forth while bitting my fingers. I mean.... I didn't mind dancing with them but I'm worried what if we got busted and there'll be someone who will noticed that I'm a girl?! Not only we got busted and disqualified, we could go straight to jail too! cuz im sure BTS would catch up on us, Rrrghh!! But this is also our last card. Haah.... Guess I have no choice. I opened the door to Suho's room and I can see all of their eyes on me, I took a deep breath and said,

"fine, lets do this."

and they were all shouted eureka! And I cant take back my words now so I just go along with them, I can see Baekhyun and Chen were actually  a little worried, but this is the only way. We have to get the last hint!

 

Tomorrow morning...

We all get ready for the competition, Lay actually already registered our team as EXO yesterday and we'll have to against 8 teams. The final 2 would be picked through audience votes and do the final match. I also contacted the girls this morning about the match and they said they'll attend to help us win the competition and actually their hotels are nearby and decided to meet up with me at the Mall. I already asked permission to Suho, and he let me go alone since I told him I'll be fast. They trusted me more so they knew I wont ranaway like in the past, oops.

 

At the Mall...

"Bomi Unnie!" ,Hayoung called me from behind.

"hi girls!" , we gathered around, I told them in details about this event and i trust Naeun to picked my men's outfit since her fashion sense is always up to date. While we're at the mall I also found a hair salon and I went there accompanied by Namjoo and Hayoung so I can fix my appereance a little while the other packed my mens outfit. After a couple more minute, its time to go back to the hotel,

"Bomi, you look great! Good luck with the competition. We'll be there to watch you!" ,Eunji encourage me. while the others are checking the shopping bag, Chorong unnie came to me,

"Bomi.... why don't we just regroup and do this by ourself?", she said to me with careful? I tilted my head asking for more explanation. "I mean... can't you left EXO ? we can do this by ourself too you know?"

I lost on my thought cuz I didn't know what to answered too. i want to regroup with Apink but.... its the last hints anyway and if i left now, my heart wasnt.... ready? do i get too much attached with them? 

"ah nevermind, you have a competition to be worried about. Just... forget what I said before." ,Chorong unnie then hugged me, the other follows and we part ways. I tried to find the right answer of Chorong unnie's question, but the competition is in hours so i have to shoved it aside and focus on this competition first.

 

At the hotel room....

Knock! Knock!

"Bomi, are you done yet?" ,I can hear Chen's voice in front of my door. I already dressed up, I took a green cap that Sehun lent me and shove it to my bag and take a deep breath before I opened the door.

Creak!

"ah, you're don-..... Wow....." ,Chen gasped. I chuckled by his reaction tho'. Soon Kai run to my room too,

"Chen hyung, Noona, lets g- HOLLY !!" ,Kai screamed on top of his lungs and that makes the other also barged into my room.

"what happen?! Wh-...." ,Suho shouted. They didn't utter a single word and its been 30 seconds. all 9 of them just looking at me with mouth wide open. I took a strand of my new short-brown hair to the back of my ears while bitting my lips. And shyly midgetting with my legs,

"do i... look bad?" ,I asked them and they suddenly snapped and shake their head while trying to find a word, and then Baekhyun finaly said it,

"you look great."

 

sorry guys~ turns out i have an errand so yeahh only one for today~ and Bomi chopped her hair kyaaa i like her short hair actually, makes her looks fresh and cuter

 Bomi chopped her hair kyaaa i like her short hair actually, makes her looks fresh and cuter. but i hate the hairstyle in KnowingBros back in 2017 thats ugly af-_-

Love, Chessire25