First Day as A Thief

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

Chapter VI

[THIRD POV]

The next day...

Bomi woke up in the morning feeling a little relaxed, she looked at the window and then she noticed again that she's inside a submarine so there's no sunshine to greet her. Last night, after the deal were made Bomi was given a bedroom and some changes clothes (men's clothes ofc) like t-shirt and short track-pants. She's been running around and tied up wearing a medical gown so its already uncomfortable because of the sweat.

"Emmmh..." Bomi stretched her hands, still on bed. "I hope I can contact the girls real soon... I hope they're fine"

Knock! Knock!

Someone knocked on Bomi's room.

"just a moment!", She then ran to the door-hole to see who it was and then opened the door, "Ah, yes Jongdae-shi? Ahh I mean Ch-chen shi?" Chen is standing in front of her with small smile.

"haha you can call me whatever you're comfortable with. Did you just woke up? "

"Ah.. yes. Im sorry"

"there's no need to say sorry tho'. I know you're still not in your best health. If you don't mind, we're having a breakfast right now so would you come along?"

Bomi is now confused cuz they're suddenly being so kind. Altho' indeed she's dead hungry but at that time she didn't know how to approach this kind of situation.

"no need to be suspicious Bomi-shi. We're just simply asking you for breakfast, because you haven't eaten anything since yesterday", Jongdae smile again. "well since you're already taking a 'tour' with a motorcycle before, I'll be waiting at the dining room first ok?"

Bomi blushed while nodded and asked his permission to get ready first. he nodded too and left to the dining room first. Bomi couldn't believe at all that just now, one of The famous Brutal-Thiefs EXO, just asking her for a breakfast.

After a while...

At the dining room, all of the 9 member of EXO already seated and eating their breakfast.

"as expected as the number 1 chef in this ship, Kyungsoo-hyung! This omurice is delicious!", Kai complemented the dishes in front of him while muncing whats inside his mouth.

"thanks. And I don't accept left-over so EAT UP!", Kyungsoo threatened.

Tok! Tok!

Everyone's attention is at the dining room door. the door is now slightly open and there, stood a hesitant Bomi, looking fresh with an oversized t-shirt and a short track-pants that reached above her knees. She midget her fingers and can only looking at her fingers.

"oh you're here! Come take a seat", Chen pulled a chair between his seat and Sehun. And Sehun looked at Chen with an 'are-you-kidding-me?' look. "Sehun! behave..." and he could only hissed while hurriedly ate his breakfast.

"Good mo-morning..." Bomi took a courage to say good mornig while walking to her seat.

"morning Bomi- shi. Is the bedroom ok?" Xiumin who's sat in front of Bomi's chair asked her with a smile and that really made Bomi relaxed a little.

"Ah.. yes tha-"

BRAK!

Sehun hit the table and stood up, he looked at Bomi with hatred and the left the room. Suho then shakes hi head. "Sorry about that Bomi-shi, he's still immature and probably need some time to adjust with you"

"ah, no. that's fine. It's my fault for beati- aah I mean, causing a trouble at this ship." Bomi then ate the food in front of her slowly.

"Eat your food in 10 minutes, and met us at the meeting room. We don't have time to chit-chat peacefuly right now", Baekhyun then stood up with his plate to the kitchen and left the dining room. The others also followed one by one as they already finished with their breakfast. Bomi speed up her pace so she wouldn't be  a bother.

"you don't have to be in a hurry. Baekhyun is just like that, but he's actually such a gentleman", Xiumin smiled and then bid farewell to Bomi. Now Bomi is all alone in the dining room.

 

[Bomi POV]

haaah... Sehun already ruined my mood and did he also have to add spice on it? That Baekhyun is such a trash! Better finished this fast.

 

After a while....

I am now infront of the meeting room, I dunno why but im dead nervous. Ok, you can do this Bomi! You're trained for this kind of situation. Huuuuuff.

Knock! Knock!

I opened the door and all of them is already there standing around a wide circular table in the middle and computer or other electronics around the room. Wow this is more like a spaceship, guess they stole 'a lot'. no wonder they're dead rich. 

"So, let s begin the Map's explanation Bomi-shi", Suho gave me the permition to stand in the middle with a large paper on the table and drawing tools.

"umm... sorry to disappoint you but could you gave me a world-map ? I'm not good at drawing so I'll just doodle the path on the map later."

"sure, I'll print them out in a moment", in a minute Lay already printed the world map on a large paper and place it on the table. Well this is going to be a hella long explanation so brace yourself readers~

"Ok, then...." and all of their attention is on me and the map. Only Sehun who didn't look and just spacing out at the window. "I wont explained twice cuz it's a hella long story so im BEGGING for your attention ", and Kai who stood beside Sehun, nudge his elbow, Sehun hissed and without any choice he also turn his body and paid attention.

"let's begin with......"

 

I have to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart to everyone, especially my fellow authors that i adore so much. i received so much support and wise advice that i almost cried when i recollect those moment. to everyone who's also enjoying my story, i appreciated your feedbacks and i'll be an even more hardworking writters. so THANK YOU!

here's a double update for my grattitude hehe, dont forget to comment and upvote!

so THANK YOU!