Picturesque

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER XVI

[BOMI POV]
"Na- Namjoo?!?" ,I saw her looking into the room while shushing me.

"unnie, silent! We might woke up the others!"

"what are you- how could you be here??"

"we saw you at the beach event, we knew that you might be there so we came to that event. We saw you dancing and how you ends up with the higher-ups. and followed you here."

"where are the others?"

"we're actually rented 2 rooms above this floor, since i can't get caught by cctv. so I just sneaked through the balcony hehehe"

"omg! So we're going there? Through balcony??"

"yep! I already set a rope and its late already, people wont noticed. Lets go!"

a few moments later me and Namoo climbed to the next floor and arrived at the upstairs balcony. We got in to the room and I can see all of my girls already waiting to hug me. I cant help but squeled and hug them tightly too. I missed them so much!

"I miss you guys!!"

"we know!we miss you too." ,Eunji teared up.

"I thought that we 'll never see you again huhuhu" , this crybaby Maknae! You'll make me cry too.

"ok, ok, we only have 4 hours till sunrise so you better tell us EVERYTHING!" ,Chorong unnie command. And with that I began the storytelling from the mansion's breakout-Sehun's conflict-training-and to the recent Beach event. I also told them that in the morning I'll met Mino again. 

Clocks are ticking to 8 a.m, the sunrise hit me so I woke up, with a smile on my face. I slept only an hour probably. Turns out they also have a stories to tell me. About Namjoo whos now can cook an omelette, Naeun whos (again) dropped her phone to the ocean while she's trying to take a beautifull sunset, and others small talk. I decided to woke Chorong unnie first, since I need to be at my room in case the Bro's are coming.

"Rong unnie, Rong unnie!"

"mmh... Bom-ah. Why?"

"I have to go now. don't forget to contact me in the afternoon ok?"

"ok. Oh, here!" she handed me a small necklace with a small marble on it. Turns out it's a tracking device.

"wear this, so we can keep track on you. You can also communicate with it. Just make sure you're not turning ON your In-Ears while doing it." I nodded and climbed down to my room. Im still tired but I have to be prepared. Basicly they'll knocked at 10 am for breakfast so I  decided to take a shower first.

At the corridor....

[THIRD POV]
"Chen... would you mind checking on Bomi?" ,Chen nodded. Suho and Chen already woke up and ready for breakfast. Suho then go to the other guys room to wake them up. And Chen went to knocked on Bomi's room.

Creak!

"Ah, Bo-Bomi... you're awake? ,before he could knock, Bomi already opened the door.

"Mornig Chen!" ,Chen looked confused at first.

"ah... yes Morning. Have you eat breakfast?"

"no, not yet I just finished showered" ,her hair still wet. They both then went to the dining area of the hotel and grab their breakfast. They sit in a couple tables. Chen, Xiumin and Lay  who sit with Bomi carefully eyeing her while eating their breakfast. They all thought that Bomi would cried overnight and surely looking sad and broken-hearted in the morning. But she looks the opposite. She looks cheerfull, smells good and just fresh like yesterday was a great party.

"why aren't you guys eating? You're not hungry??" ,Bomi asked her table mates. And they just smile awkwardly while continue eating their food. Bomi look at her watch, its 9.30 am. she decided to call Mino so she left the table. Baekhyun could only watch her swarm out the dining room to the swimming pool area. She dialed the number,

Trrt.. Trrt... Klak!

"hello?" 

"Ah, hello. Is this Mi-"

"ah... Bomi?? Yaah what took you so long? Ive been waiting for you. "

"sorryyy, I overslept heheh."

"where are you right now?"

"im at the hotel. Where sho-"

"I know that, WHERE?"

"mm... at the swimming pool near the dining area...?"

"ok im on my way just wait." Klak!

"huh? He-hello?? Wait... he's here?!"

not long after the phone were off. Mino came in from Bomi's behind and startled her.

"Morning!!"

"KYAAAH!" Bomi was indeed startled and almost lost her balance when Mino caught her waist from diving to the pool. "Yaah~ don't do that!"

"haha sorry, I miss us goofing around hehe"

at the same time in dining room, Baekhyun and the others are still eating. They heard a girl's scream and that's definetly Bomi. Baekhyun who also heard it ran to the pool area right away with Chen, Sehun and Kai behind him. While the others are checking through the window.

 

At the pool...

"hahaha...."

"BOMI!!" ,Baekhyun shouted while slamming the door to the pool. Bomi and Mino looked at him with confusion.

"...what?" ,she replied.

"Bom are you-... ok?" ,Chen whos behind Baekhyun asked with worries and turned calm when he saw Mino sat beside her with their feets inside the water.

"why would I not ok? You guys are always serious haha. Mino I guess I haven't introduced you to my... co-cousins?"

"oh, hi bro. im Mino" 

"he-hey, Im Chen" ,Sehun and Kai were actually hiding behind the walls when they saw Mino. Why? Cuz the one who played Bomi's cousins were Chen, Baek, Suho and Chanyeol.

"where are the other 2?" ,Mino asked.

"ehm.. the-they..."

"who's that Bomi?" , Suho suddenly showed up from another way with Chanyeol besides.

"A-haha Suho-shiii....oppa! Suho oppa, haha you're here too?" ,Bomi stuttered. She forgot that they are cousins. Who called their older cousins without 'oppa' this days? So she have to call them that for now. Mino just smiled to each of them. "mm.. Mino, this is Suho op-oppa, and besides him is Ch-chanyeol... oppa..?" 

"Hello there, guess you're my hyungs too if Bomi called you that? Im Mino. "

"hi! This is Suho hyung, our eldest and im Chanyeol. Her OLDER COUSINS " ,Chanyeol stated while smirking to Bomi.

[BOMI POV]
what are they doiiing?! Why are they here? 

"hi! Im Mino. Bomi's Chil-"

"WAIT! HAHAHHAHA why are we talking here? Soooo not appropriate haha why don't we move to the table inside? Its hot here r-right Mino?? Let's go!!" ,I grabbed Mino's hand and walk fast inside. OMG, that was close. I cant let them know that ive been here before, they'll be more suspicious of me!

 

Inside the hotel restaurant...

I can see the other Exo member are actually seated quite far from our table to prevent Mino getting suspicious. Before my so called 'cousins' were coming and took a seat in our table I decided to talk to Mino first.

"Mino ya, don't tell them that I've been here before please! Just tell them we're a.... classmate in elementary ok?"

"why though? You don't like it?"

"N-no! they're just.... Protective? And I told them this is also my first time in this Island that's why we came here ha-ha-ha" 

"well.. ok then as you wish" and a second later the'cousins' are now joined us.

"so... Mino shi? You're the same age as Bomi? How did you two met?" ,Suho asked friendly.

"well..." Mino looked at me first then continue, "....we're classmates in elementary. And.. I moved here after graduated." ,he continue.

"ahh, so it's a very rare coincidence that you guys met here huh?" ,Chanyeol responded.

"you can say that. Btw, I know that you guys are here for vacation. But... can I take Bomi somewhere today? Or you guys have another plan?"

"oh, where to?" ,Chanyeol asked.

"and why do u want to know!?" , I Asked back to him.

"we're your BROTHERS so ofcourse we have to know! What if u get lost or hurt?!" ,OK WTH?! I really want to choke Chanyeol so bad like... he usually mocked me or whtvr and now he CARED about me? 

"well I know that you might be worried so why don't we just go together?"

"YES!" "NO!" Chanyeol and Me shouted in unison.

"they'll like it! The view there is wonderfull so why not take your cousins too?" ,Mino calmly asked.

"wait... Mi-Mino ya.. they have plans already so we can jus-"

"I love a picturesque view. " ,Baekhyun cut me off and smiled to Mino. Excuse me?! Since when did he like that?! When there's a beautiful view back when we're still on the ship he just slept on it! This people....

"then its going to be perfect! My car is big enough for 6 of us." ,Mino continued and I just want to cry right now. im screwed.

After a view chit-chat now we're already seated in Mino's van. Me and Mino are on the frontseat and the others on the back. And im sure the other member are following us with another car that we rent for today. Oh almost forgot, I my NeckTracker so the girls can keep in touch with me. The journey took almost 1 hour before we finally arrived near a mountains area? We stopped and get out of the van. It is really beautiful, the whole town could be seen and its full of colorfull house-roofs and colorfull plants. Then Mino leads us to a trackway downstairs. And we could see a quite big mansion surrounded by pink roses and cherry blossoms tree its so beautiful yet nostalgic. Mino suddenly whispered to my ears without anyone noticed,

"Miss Bomi..... welcome home."

 

hohoho~ lady Bomi past kept coming lets just hope the Thiefs didn't notice anything! oh, and btw Apink finaly wrapped up their promotion for their 7th Mini Abum ONE&SIX. seriously tho' I'm So Sick is a bop, is a legendary bop! im crying cuz i miss my queens already:(

seriously tho' I'm So Sick is a bop, is a legendary bop! im crying cuz i miss my queens already:(