Pink Mansion

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER  XVII

[THIRD POV]
"Miss Bomi.... welcome home"

at that time Bomi couldn't hold her feelings so tears come flowing from her eyes the moment when the memories hit her. Memories of a beautiful family of 4 who loves each others so much and surrounded by a kind-loving persons. Mino who noticed her tears grab his handkerchief and wipe it off. He knew tha the cousins are going to ask what happen so he turned Bomi's body around so her face is facing his chest. And yes the others noticed this.

"what happen to Bomi?" ,Suho asked Mino.

"theres a dust in her eyes. The wind r quite strong in this area, and theres a lot of trees so.. yeah." ,Mino explained while tapping Bomi's head to calmed her down. She did calmed down and stop sniffling. She took a deep breath and turned around.

"its quite hurt haha, the dust" ,she said.

"so where are we?" ,Chanyeol asked.

"this is.... My old mansion."

"old? You mean you don't live here anymoe? Shame tho' its quite spacious and comfy"

"yeah it was... its still is, but im not the real owner of this mansion, my father is. And he passed away 5 years ago so its kinda... neglected." ,Minos explanation shocked Bomi. She didn't knew that Mr.Song, the head buttler that always protect her already passed away.

Mino then mouthed to Bomi I'll tell you later . and she nods.

Mino grab a pair of keys from his pocket and unlock the front door. Hey came inside and it is a really spacious place, theres a lot of furniture with white cloth on top but the floor looks cleaned and the windows also looked clean.

"are you sure nobody lives here?? Why so... tidy?" ,Chen asked while looking around.

"well... actually I often came here maybe... 2-4 times a year? Haha this place is very calming so whnever I stressed out I came here and cleaned this house for a whole day." ,Mino continued.

"woah, this mansion must hold a precious memories for you. Well... its your fathers.. sorry" ,Suho continued.

"nah, don't be. I already past through it so im fine now. btw while you guys taking a tour can I have Bomi in private?"

the others were looking doubt but Bomi wink at Suho to tell him she'll be fine and this is for the sakes of gain information. So they just noded and wait at the living room. Mino then takes Bomi to the 2nd floor of the mansion. They entered the master bed-room and soon met with a huge bookshelf. Mino then push one of the book and on shelf slided giving them entrance to another room. They both entered and the door closed. 

"where are we Mino?"

"this is the secret workplace. My dad told me about this back when you're not here anymore."

Bomi knew that what he means is her dad's workplace. She's wearing In-Ears, so she turned it off. And EXO, they will scream or probably slapped her after this but Bomi cant let them know this story.

"this place is old.... I never knew dad had this place" ,Bomi circling the room observed it very closely.

"you're too young back then. " Mino sat on the table while looking at Bomi. "Bom-ah.... Stay with me."

[BOMI POV]
I look at him with confusion and a little bit startled. I don't understand with his sudden confession and his sad looking eyes. Did something bad happen?

"wh-whats with the sudden request??"

"you're alone right now, I can take care of you and make you happy without you making a revenge on someone who's already gone missing for more than 10 years."

"wh-what r u talkin bout? I have my cous-"

"you don't have cousins Bom. Do you really think I believe that? Me and my family had been working for your family for more than 20 years, how am I didn't know about your relatives?"

Ah.... I miscalculate. I thought that once he grew up he will leave the island and do something else, but turns out he's helping his father. Mino... you're really precious.

"listened, sorry that I lied. But my determination of revenge cannot be broken. I have to find him, and this is not only for revenge but for the truth!"

"....then after revenge? What? You're happy? And what about your fake cousins?? Who r they?"

"they just... helping me with my mission. We have same destination, but different goals that's all you need to know"

"does our friendship only reach this far?"

"Mino please.... Because its YOU that's why I thought u would understand!"

".....Haaah. fine. So I assume that you're here for the hints right? To the treasure chest and in hopes finding your father there too?"

"glad you understand well."

"how did you know anyway that I held the hint? I never even tell my Teammates"

"your cabbin's bathroom... There are YGE logo everywhere. And when I realized that you are MINO, Mr.Song's son, it all comes to a conclusion that you're the hints holder. Well, I just guess."

"as expected as curious Pabomi. You're getting smarter huh?"

"Ya!" I shouted to him and he laugh. I continue to asked him about the hints. About how his father died because of cancer, and now he's the only one who could support his family. He could just sold this mansion, but the memories that grew in this place was too strong its hard to let go. If I were him, I'll do the same too. We both are quite sentimental.

"Actually I always wondering where were you after the shipwreck, I never heard anything from your family either. Your father... he did change. He met my father... if im not wrong a month after the incident."

What? He's here? 

"he had a talk with my dad and it didn't turn good, they're arguing." 

"what?! That's impossible..."

"I know... we've never seen even once that our dads fighting. Cuz I know my dad respect your dad and your dad trust my dad."

"what happen...?"

"I dunno,  but once I turned 20 he told me that... your dad had a malicious plan on his head. And that's why they're arguing. He told me that your dad's lost a part of his memories?"

"I never heard that, indeed he's change but memory-lost..?"

"everytime my dad told him about some deals or promises he refuses to anwer and make an excuse as lost-memories"

"wtf... Mino. If my dad was here, then he knew this place hold something right?"

"smartBomi~ indeed, my dad knew about the treasure chest. And he passed the hints to me."

"where is it now?"

Mino then stand up from where he was seated and shooing me to move aside, he then crouch and fold the carpet that was laying on the floor since first. And... showed a big drawing of stars and inside there's a poem;

 

Thee with sparkling eyes,
Thee with bubbly laugh,
Thee with pearly skin,
The key I possessed don't have entitiy,
but it composed by nothing but the love of two.
It could break apart as it is a fragile and sensitive being.
Thee are the key. To our hearts. To the loving heaven.

 

What's the meaning of that? I don't get it at all.
"did.. my dad saw this?" ,I asked Mino.

"yep, after that he argued with my dad. Turns out my dad didnt explain the meaning to him and said 'you are the one who made this how come im the one who told you the meanings?' something like that."

"then your dad understand this poem?"

"he did."

"then do yo-"

"I don't know. Sorry. My dad carried that to his grave. He said, if anyone else except your father knew, the world will become a mess. If it in the wrong hands, disaster will occurred. I was a bad son back on my teenage years so my dad didn't fully trust me with this one. "

hm... so I need to figure this out by myself.

"...Bomi!! Where are you??" , I can hear Chanyeol shouted from outside, theres a window in this room so I can see him searching for me at the Garden.

"Mino I think we-"

"Lets go out. Your COUSINS are looking for you." He said while smirking at me. I just hissed at him and we both went out. I the In-Ears again. And tell them im at the entrance door. So we assembly there.

"where were you? We couldn't find you anywhere?" ,Chen asked me.

"we're.... at some secret place? Haha. Btw, Mino thnks for bringing us here. It's a nice journey."

"ofc. Im glad that we met... Pabomi. Hehe"

"aish this boy." And I looked at him with a glad-i-met-you-lets-keep-in-touch eyes. I can sense Baekhyun's glared though. But I just shrugged it.

 

After a while...

We're back at the hotel. I bid farewell to Mino and promised to meet up after 'this journey' ends.

"promised me you'll be alive and healthy when we met again. I don't want to come to your funeral or whtver" ,Mino stated. I laughed. But I also thought that it could be possible.

"whatever. You too, stay healthy ok?" ,we bid farewell, the 'cousins' are standing near the receptionist when me and Mino stand near the hotel entrance. When I was about to turned around to leave, Mino grabbed my hand and my body swung back to him, he then pecked my lips and smiled. I was so startled I cupped my mouth with both of my hands. I can heard a gasp from chanyeol's mouth back there.

"Y-Y-YA! What are you-"

"what? We used to do that before bedtime 15 years ago"

"but that was 15 YEARS AGO! And it was on the forehead!! Not li-lips..." I whined.

"exactly, because its been 15 years that's why I upgraded it heheh, Bye Pabomi! See you really soon!!" he then ran outside, get into his van and drive off. Omg my face is red as tomato, i didnt want to se my 'fake cousins' but I have too!

I turned around and straight to elevator. The 4 also came in, I could HEAR Chanyeol and Suho giggling with each other while Chen and Baek.... Looks angry? I don't get it. Chanyeol being a jerk as always he suddenly whispered to Suho LOUDLY,

"Guess our little cousin is a Femme-Fatale huh?"


 

YAZZZ BOMI'S FIRST KISS YALL kkkkk! well its only a peck it didn't count hihihi. i hope you guys can keep up with the story, i like a mystery novel like sherlock holmes and action movie so yeah, gonna put love of brain-works and imagination. yall should be ready, next chapter gonna be lit, prepared your popcorns, BTS r coming! 

yall should be ready, next chapter gonna be lit, prepared your popcorns, BTS r coming!        

another cover, cuz i cant choose between the two!^^

Love, Chessire25