My First Mission

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER XIII

[THIRD POV]
the ship pulled over at the shore near the forest, now all of them including Bomi were getting off from the ship through the garage. Lay then closed the garage room and set the ship to auto-pilot. The ship move slightly against the shore and when iits deep enough, the ship submerge to the deep ocean and anchored. The ships machine were still on, but the lamp inside and out goes off. When it detect strange creatures the alarm on the IT teams device will . So we still can monitored it from affar.

"ugh.... My stomach... ahh...." 

"Yah Kai, you've been ot the ship longer than on the land yet you still have a seasick. This kid is weird" ,Chanyeol stated to Bomi who's now laughing by their behavior. Baekhyun still stared at Bomi with untrusted feelings.

"Here, I bet you forgot your meds so I managed to packed one. You'll have to bought it at the farmacy in town if you still sick." ,Chen handed Kai a pill. And he goble dow that meds like it's a strawberry cake.

"I already booked a hotel for 4 rooms through the phone, the hotel is near the forest so we could check-in first." ,Xiumin si actually on the phone right after they stepped on the Island. Turns out he booked the hotel room cuz its weekend, the hotel probably booked.

"wait, 4? Why- aah.... I forgot. We have Bomi here. We usually only rented 3 room or 2 with one extra bed." ,D.O suddenly looked at me and explained.

"we'll decide the roommate by age. So theres no more bickering when we get there" ,Suho added.

"What?! Aaah can Kyungsoo-hyung switch with Chanyeol-hyung or Baek-hyung?! He always go straight to bed when the day's over!" ,Sehun whined.

"nope. You three will create a mess, so D.O is actually you two's guardian so behave!"

"ck! Ah... then... can Bomi slept with us instead of Kyungsoo-hyung? It looks like she's younger than Kyungsoo-hyung by.. 8 months? base on her appearance tho. so she's in maknae line too!" ,Kai smirked and Bomi were so shocked by how accurate he was (she actually already knew their birthday and surname from their bio on one of the computer). She covered her body with her arms and move away from the beagles. Sehun and Chanyeol laughed it off like crazy, the rest were just shaking their heads cuz they know what about to happen next.

PLAK! PLAK! PLAK!

Suho hit Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol's head with his hand. now His hand is on his hips ready to scold. Well, cuz they need to check in before it gets dark, Suho decided to scold them during their trip to the hotel wich took almost 45 minutes. 

 

At the town....

They finally reached the hotel, and Suho finaly done with his lecture. They checked in and went to their room. Luckily all of them are in the same floor and side to side. they decided to have a meeting at Suho's room after they packed out.

Inside Suho-Baekhyun-Chanyeol's room.

"we came here knowing nothing so the best way for our starter is to search some info about the treasure hints. Whether from mouth-to-mouth or online. we'll divide by 2, one will do the online research and one will go to the popular entertainment place and do some chit-chat with locals" ,Suho explained. And we don't have time to just rest so after we're fully briefed we divided by two and split.

Group 1 will be the backup, they're going to stay near the place where group 2 will do the talk with the locals. Group 2 will spread while wearing an In-Ear device, and the research team could hear everything and help them search any info that popped out from the locals. so its gonna be 5:5. Group 1 (research team) consist; Lay, Xiumin, D.O, Kai, Sehun. And Group 2 (talking team) consist; Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Bomi.

Its 5 PM, the hotel's manager told them there'll be special even, that took place almost once a month, at the beach tonight. A higher ups from this island often go there. This will be a big chance cuz who knows that one of the higher-ups is actually holding the hints. So they changed their clothes to suit the event and went there to check the best place for group 1 to sat down and observed.

[BOMI POV]

[BOMI POV]        

we arrived at the beach, and the event looks grand, a lot of people came so this is good

we arrived at the beach, and the event looks grand, a lot of people came so this is good. It could disguise us and more easy to talk to people. Me and Baekhyun decided to go to the seat near the dance floor, Suho and Chen is at the bar and Chanyeol just casually hitting girls-_-  im kinda nervous since its only me and Baekhyun here. I got so nervous that I almost finished one glass of beer when Baekhyun suddenly took my glass.

"are you that thirsty or you just want to get tipsy?"

"N-no! I'm just, kinda nervous that's all. Since this is my first time working with you guys."

"just relax Bomi, and you can enjoy the event too, but its better to be sober" ,Xiumin spoke through my In-Ear. I forgot to mention the pairings, its quite random; Me-Xiumin, Suho-Lay, Chen-Sehun, Baekhyun-D.O, Chanyeol-Kai. Group 1 is sitting quite far but they can see us since its an outdoor event, each one of them holding a small tab to do research and they spread out too. 

"o-ok, I'll do my best!"

"don't worry, Baekhyun is there too right? You'll be fine. Baek, guide her well!" ,Xiumin continue, we can also communicate with others with this In-Ears. We just need to switch a button placed under our collar/jacket.

From afar we could see a group of 4 mens walking around on a cottage's balcony near the event and the crowd were eyeing them with amazement and the girls are squeling. Guess they are the higher-ups, but weirdly they're all looking quite young? Maybe same age with the Hyungs-lines.

"hmm.... Its not good. All of them are mens." Baekhyun hummed to himself but enough for me to hear.

"Why though?"

"because usually its not easy to gain same-gender attention. Unless you showed some skill or quite famous. Lets just start with asking the girls here, used your inner-beast guys~" ,Lay spoke through the In-Ears.

"I already did that the moment we entered this place, heheh" ,Chanyeol smirked altho' I can't see that.

Well, the others already making a move. Suho just casualy chat with the bartender, Chen is talking to the girl beside her who looks like waiting for her friends, Chanyeol? Girls already giggling and hit his shoulder for I dunno how many times. Baekhyun suddenly makes a move, he grab two new glass of champagne and walk near the stage and spotted a quite elegant-looking girl who's looking at one of the higher-ups with sad face. Well, he sure know his target. I'm also trying hard to find someone that I can talk to.

"Bomi, if you think you can't do it then its fine. Don't push your self" ,Xiumin voice soothing me. No, I also came here to gain hint for the girls, so I also need to do something. I walk while looking for a perfect target and I bumped into someone because I didn't look to the front.

"oh my, im so sorry! Oh.. YOUR CLOTHES!!" turns out his drink is spilled to his clothes and its damn wet , stupid Bomi!! "omg im so so sorry! Emm... let me grab you some tissue!"

"ah, no need. I'll change my clothes anyway before I went up."

"but, I feel bad to you. Is there anything I can do?"

"......hmm......well, I might need your help." He smiled.

"then what can I do??"

"you'll know later. Bye." He then went off to the backstage. Well thank goodness he's so kind, im afraid there'll be a scene. Haah.... I guess I should just sit back on my table.

[THIRD POV]
Bomi already seated back while drinking some orange juice, Xiumin is now helping Chanyeol and Kai cuz Kai cant handle how fast the girls talk, so Chanyeol needs 2 helper. Suddenly the stage burst some fire, Bomi was so startled that she almost dropped her drink. 7 men showed up at the mini-stage and the music start playing 'Love Scenario' and the crowd goes wild. the dance floor was packed and they sing along.

During the first minute one of the vocalist keep looking for someone while singing and dancing, and finally after a while his eyes locked on someone and near the bridge of the song, all of them jumped down to the dance floor and the crowd is like an ants avoiding a raindrops, they made a big circle with the 7 mens inside.

Suddenly one of them went out the circle and spotlight follows, and he arrived in front of Bomi who's lazily sipping her orange juice. Bomi noticed theres someone in fornt of him and the spotlight hit her eyes so it tooks time for her to know who that was.

"you said you'll do anything right? " ,that man voice seems familiar to Bomi, her eyes become more clearer and goes bigger. before she could do more reaction the man pulled her hands and dragged her to the dance floor.

"Be my lucky-girl for the night!"

 

 

can you guys guees who's pulling Bomi's hand? With 'Love Scenario' playing. Well its already a big hint heheh. btw Apink already ended ther promotions and i already miss my grannies, especially Hayoungie, since we dont know when will she be on TV or commercial or photoshoot:')