Under The Moonlight

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER I
 

[Third POV]
Saturday, 7th July 2025, 11.30 PM

Drap drap drap! The sound of people running around faintly heard, The moon is the only light, and the darkness of the corridors made the situation more tensed. Behind a door, that facing the corridor, there are two small figures hidding while their hearts beats uncontrollably.

"huf, huf, unnie... you go that way and take this map! I'll bring this chest to the other way" said the blonde-haired girl while trying to take a breath.

"what?! Do you even know the path that u're about to take? Andwe! we should never be separated!! Lets just run real fast to the meeting point!" said the brown-haired girl, who looks like older than the blonde-haired girl.

"IF BOTH OF US TOGETHER THAN NONE OF US WILL SURVIVE!" the blonde-haired girl shout in whisper and then she opens the chest that is about the size of a tissue box, she gave her a rolled paper while holding tight to her hands, "Chorong Unnie, trust me and take this map and meet the girls at the meeting point. I'll try my best to distract the chaser to the other way, And don't wait for me, just drive the car to the basecamp!"

"but where are you going Bomi?!! you stupid! you could be killed!" so the blonde-haired girl named Bomi and the brown-haired girl named Chorong.

"I'll be fine unnie, just trust me, this map is the most important thing, if this map goes to the wrong person, there'll be disaster everywhere! I already read the content so I'll make sure I met you guys somewhere real soon"

"uhh.. hiks.. just promised me that you'll stay alive!! Please Bom..." plead Chorong while sobbing.

".... I promise! I'll find you guys and we'll accomplish our dreams together"

"haah... alright... you, be careful. You know where we are so make sure to contact us ASAP!"

"I get it~ now go!" they both opened the door, Bomi pushed Chorong to the right corridor while giving a small smile, until she's out of sight, her smile's gone, she looked at the chest that she hold deeply for a while and start to run to the opposite way.
 

After a while...

[Bomi POV]
shiiit! They are chasing me!! There are about 3 people wearing some kinda special force uniform(?) with a riffles behind me, ! Where to go? Where to go?! While im running, I noticed a big door at the end of the corridor and without thinking much I slammed opened the door, get into the room and locked the door real fast. Now they're banging the door and some of them asked the others to bring an axe to open the door! I was panting real hard trying to catch my breath while looking around, trying to find some ways to get out of this room, no, more like get out of this BUILDING!!!

"you're quite a fast runner huh? for a girl"

 

YUP that's the first chapter! ChoBom on action guys hahaha. what do you guys think about this chapter ?and who do you think that voice belongs to? sorry about the grammar and spelling error, well english isn't my first language so bear with it. im still learning too. i'll try to update fast!

love, Chessire25