Girl Power!

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER XXVI

In front of Remember Club...

[BOMI POV]
we're now ready for the competition. Theres a lot of people here just to watch the competition. We can see a view VIP seats too. for us who's a competitor, our seat was near the dance floor. There's this barrier about as tall as a chair, made from glass that separated the audience seat with the stage and the audience seat which looks like a regular table in the club. But the level is like 30cm shorter than the dance floor.

The time has come, the show started. We're contestant number 5 so we're in the middle. I was so nervous I cant stop rubbing my wrist And bitting my lips. I didn't even noticed theres someone from other group that watching over me.

"Try to take a deep breath Bomi, we'll be fine" ,Chen tap my hands and that calmed me. I could see Baekhyun seat across from our seat and he smiled while giving an OK signed, asking my condition. And I replied him with another OK. I can also see the girls taking a seat near the dance floor, guess they're ready to record me haha.

"and next up!! A first timer on Men's group dance cathegory, Please give applause for... EXO!!!!!!" ,The MC shouted our names and off we go on top of the stage. oh i also wear the outfits that Naeun picked from me, which is A green bomber jacket, a black croptop, baggy pants and black boots i also wear the Cap that i borrowed from Sehun to covered my hair buns. 

(EXO stage outfit, and Bomi's stage outfit)

with that we dance to Monster and the crowds goes wild, I could hear Apink screaming wildly hihi they're so adorable        

with that we dance to Monster and the crowds goes wild, I could hear Apink screaming wildly hihi they're so adorable. And after the song come to an end my position is on the far right (from my pov) thank goodness so people wont noticed me that much. The first announcement has started, the voting already begin since the first match. Well it'll be good if we could take at least the 2nd place and go straight to final.

"from 2nd place... Mens group dance cathegory..... the newbie, EXO!!!"

we made it! We still have a chance to win those invitation. Now we only need to beat the last group, GOT7, the one who took the 1st place and also the crown-holder for 3 years. But we got this. I know we can. The finals is like a never ending match, both group will take turns to dance until the last one ed up or don't have any dance routine left. , I didn't know any dance routine that I can do with this group rather than Monster. 

"relax, after we performed Monster, just stay at the back and clapped hands or something just help us hyping up the vibes." ,Lay whispered through my ears, probably he noticed my worries before and I sighed in relief.

so first, we go with Monster and then GOT7 came forward and challenge us with Never Ever song. I dunno why but I felt like one of the guy from GOT7, who had brown hair parted and full lips had his eyes set on me and he smirked. That disgust me and I cant help but rolled my eyes.

Next is already our turn. Lay, Kai and Sehun step forward and dance. (video start at 0:40)

[HD] The EXO'rDIUM - Do It Together

The crowd goes wilder again and I knew we will win this but I can see GOT7 were talking while smirking to me? probably thinking about challenging us again. And they did. with Hard Carry song, 

Got7 - Hard Carry

and when the song were almost over that guy that I mentioned before suddenly came closer to me, grabbed my waist, and whispered in front of my face,

"this place Is not for you to play around Princess, go back to your dolls and tea party." ,after that he grabbed my nape and smirked before crashed his lips into mine.

WTF?!

 

[THIRD POV]
Bomi pushed his body fast and turned around, covered with her sleeves and looked to the ground. She was shocked, all eyes on her and the crowd were murmuring. Chen helped Bomi covered her face with his body and jacket that slightly hugging her, Lay and Xiumin step between Bomi and that guy, forming a barier. the other also step forward. Baekhyun even stand up from his seat, eyes full of anger but then D.O gave him signal Don't! you're only gonna make it worse. And he scoffed with frustration and sit back.

"whats wrong?" ,The guy who kissed Bomi asked with smirked on his face.

"what the did u do?!!" ,Xiumin bursted. For the first time his eyes bloodshot a death glare and his voice were full of anger.

"we're just teasing him. Or... her? Hahaha" ,the guy with silver hair added and they all laugh. "he looks so fragile im afraid he'll break apart, my friend Jinyoung here just gave him a little encouragement. Can't he?"

"are you messing around?!" ,Kai stepped forward to charge but Suho held his shoulder and shake his head to stop him for making a scene.

"oh come on~ its too obvious! and aren't you guys know the rules? NO MIXED GENDER GROUP. This is men's battle ground. do you really think a mere  can beat us mens on this match?" ,Jinyoung stated and his teammates laugh out loud.

Bomi heard all of that and she had enough of being underestimated by those bastards. She turned around and wiped her lips roughly. Kai was about to charged Jinyoung when suddenly Bomi's hand stopped him. She then walk in front so now EXO member are behind her. And she stand in the middle of the stage with GOT7 still laughing.

"HEY MC!" Bomi shouted to the MC, and the crowds goes dimmed, "Play song number 17093!" and the MC hurriedly goes to the operator to prepared the song.

"B-Bomi.. what are you doing?!" ,Suho asked nervously.

"im sorry Oppa... but I have to do this in the names of GIRLS. I know we could get the invitation someway. But sadly, not this time." ,Bomi stated and her gaze filled with fire and a song was played.

( Play 'Gucci – Jessie' ) {btw at 3:25 the girl wear similar similar outfit with Bomi so i hope that can gave you a better understanding for the scene^^}

Gucci - Jessi / Mina Myoung Choreography

Bomi dance alone with powerful and sharp moves and her moves become more curvy and feminine as the song was about to end. at the last chorus she threw her hats to the air and her short-brown hair and face were visible making the entire club gasped in disblelief. Little did she know, someone actually watching her closely from the corner,

"That's her. Let's get ready."

Bomi finished one song by herself, she was huffing and she then shouted, 

"So what if im a GIRL? So what if a GIRL wins a hip-hop dance competition?? So what if a GIRL prefer shoes rather than heels?! Stop discriminating and fight me fair and square! You can bring your to proof that you're a MENS, but It wont proof you're better than me. "

with that the GOT7 member were shooked, including EXO in the back who make a face of Ouch! that hurts~ . Bomi then looked at Apink member first and to all of the audience in the club.

"if ya'll know this song, lets show this -heads HOW TO DANCE! Regarding your gender, if you know it, come up here! MC!! I challenge again with song number 15065!" ,Bomi and APink member often went to karaoke so she already mastered the name and the number of their favourite Dance song. And all the female-dancers who knows that number as well, jumped to the stage to joined Bomi, including Apink whos disguisd their face with mask and cap.

(play '7/11 – Beyonce' ) dance routine by Re-Quest Dance Crew (author's fav Dance crew^^)

711 BEYONCE | ReQuest Dance Crew Rehearsal

just exactly like the video, Bomi (took all the center postion), Apink and a bunch of Female-dancers dance to the song with tough yet y expression. Bomi was so heated up she even ped her jacket and throw it to the side leaving her upper body covered only by a tight crop top and daaamn it looked hot!

the crowd cheered louder at the act. Then 3 male-dancers who knew the choreo joined them and dance with you know.... Attitude! (rerfered to 2:27) and almost at the end of the song, Bomi walk to Jinyoung. she by circling him and touch his chest or something (he tho') and then she grabbed his shirt making him leaned down near Bomi's face. He gulped by the act and she whispered,

"Im fresher than you babe~ whats down there won't determine someones ability to win." 

With that she pushed him till he stumbled back. She grabbed her thrown cap and wear it, she also grabbed her jacket and dragged it on the floor looking pissed off and dangerously y (u know what I mean). Apink member winked at bomi and they get back to their seats the others who joined her also got back and the match is over.

"Oh yess! Main Dancer BOMI!" ,Chanyeol offers her a high-five with excitement and she slapped it with her sheepish smile.

"Noona, you have to teach me some moves, those were bad-!" ,Sehun asked

"Me too! You're DAMN HOT-" ,Kai added

PLAK! PLAK!


"language Kai, Sehun!" ,Suho slapped the kids. And suddenly the stage light up again and the MC start announcing,

"With 4 times of succesfull-challenge, the winner goes to...... EXO!!......." the crowd goes wild! And the the MC bring his finger to his lips mouthed ssshh!

"OMG we won?!" ,Lay excited.

"wait..." ,Chen broke his excitement.

"..BUT! since they violated the rules so they're DISQUALIFIED!! And the thrones goes to GOT7!!!!" the crowd cheered again but some of them, especially the girls, were disappointed. Bomi knew this result that's why she pissed off after she dance. She and Exo member couldn't do anything and they left the stage with Baekhyun already waiting downstairs.

"You worked hard. It was surely the greatest performances." ,He smiled while stretch out his arms to help Bomi walk down the stairs and she accepted with a small smile. Disappointment still lingering on her face. They're about to leave the stage.

"WAIT!" ,Jinyoung voice could be heard. Bomi and EXO looked to the voice owner. "although my team wins... you guys are the true winner. I accepted my defeat."

"....." ,Bomi being savage, she ignored him and just turned around and the EXO member do the same, and they started to walk again when Jinyoung spoke again,

"You're after the Invitation to the masked-ball right?!" ,Exo and Bomi stopped on their track, "here! This prize were meant to be yours anyway" he handed Xiumin, the closest one to him, the invitation.

"did you just pity us?" ,he scoffed.

"I don't. listen... mm the girl, hey!" he called Bomi, and she turned around, "...Sorry about before. I teased you too much. But I knew that you want this invitation so please, as my apology, please take this"

"and what about your team? Aren't the WINNER will get their trophy at the masked-ball?" ,Bomi mocked.

"don't worry, my brother is the one who held the event. since this competition is being broadcaste LIVE, he just called me to invite you guys. Please.. take this sincere apology of mine and my teammates. Also, I need proof that you already accept it so.. also sign in here please." ,he bowed to Bomi and handed a piece of paper and the invitations. she knew that the Invitations were just too tempting so she had no choice and accept his apology and the Invitations.

"I take your apology. But it doesn't mean I forget about what you've done to me." ,Bomi lazily replied to him and also write her name on the paper. And Jinyoung smiled in relief. 

"that's ok. Who knows? maybe we'll do it more often in the future, Bomi-shi" ,jinyoung after he saw her name on the paper and she blushed and turned around.

"Thanks for the Invitation. Now please get lost before I crack open your head" ,Baekhyun suddenly snatched the Invitation from Jinyoung's hands and stand between the two. Jinyoung smirked and back off with both of his hands in the air. EXO and Bomi then left the club. Jinyoung then mumbled,

"The Princess has too many knights with shining armor. Well... maybe some of 'em wear a shining-mask rather than armors. Heheheh. Interesting."


 

i felt bad for updating real late but college strikes again so yeah, bear with me peeps! and i put a lot of video because i want you guys to experience the MAXIMUM understanding of the scene, cuz this chapter scene and action are LIT af! if only it were made as a movie or short web-drama hahaha my wish. hehe so yup! stay tune for next chapter

hehe so yup! stay tune for next chapter~

Love, Chessire25