Deja Vu

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER XXII

 

[THIRD POV]

The ship landed on an Island. The others including Bomi are gathered in the Garage.

“Bomi are sure you didn’t need anything?” ,Suho asked.

“No. im fine. Besides, Lay oppa and Xiumin oppa probably need something to buy too, so I’m guarding the ship. Even tho’ my legs are quite unuseful.” ,Bomi smiled.

“ok, we wont be long! Kai and Sehun will be here fast since they already left and they only need some spare part near the dock.” ,said Xiumin.

“im fine~ you guys go ahead, I’ll contact you through In-Ears if something happen ok??”

with that the rest of them left the ship and head downtown to buy groceries while the ship r being refuel. After they’re out of sight, Bomi turn off her In-Ears fast and switch her NeckTrack to contact the girls. Thank goodness the girls are actually taking a rest in this island for refueling their ship.

“Bom to Apink!” ,Bomi shouted through her NeckTrack.

“Hayoung to Bom! Unnie, is it clear yet?” ,Hayoung answered.

“yep, they just left. But soon 2 of them will be here so you better came here now!”

“roger that! We’re outside the door btw. Hehe”

turns out the Apink member are standby infront of the ship door and Bomi opened it fast.

“UNNIE!!!!” ,Namjoo squeeled while jumping into the ship. “what hapeen with your legs???”

“just a small injury, I’ll be fine by the time we arrived at the next Island.”

“haah… I knew this might happen. Here, apply this cream twice a day at morning and afternoon ok?” ,Eunji handed a cream from her bag.

“thankyou babe!”

“so… this are the thiefs base huh? They sure are stole a lot.” ,Naeun commented while looking around the ship’s garage. They’re heading to the controller room, Hayoung took a seat at where Lay usually sat.

“woah… this are…. No jokes! Its 3rd time more hi-tech than our ship!”

“then… can you ‘do it’ Hayoung-ah??” ,Chorong asked while the other are catching up with Bomi’s stories.

“oh please, I am OH HAYOUNG! The smartest tech-girl in this country how can I not be able to hack this ship? Hehehe”

 

with that she started to type something real fast with Naeun on her side helping her. So Bomi has been contacting the girls while she was on her room, they planned to install a tracker inside the ship which placed under the shelf inside the pantry and also plant a virus on the computer so Apink could hacked the camera and audio from inside the ship. Also…. Their data.

“with this, we’ll be less worried about your whereabout. And we can keep on track with you more easily.” ,Chorong stated.

“Were hooome~~ Bomi Noonaa?”

 

[Bomi POV]

! That’s definitely Kai’s voice. The girls are now panicking cuz Hayoung is not done yet. Right now they have to finished fast and I have to distract him. What kind of Déjà vu is this?! I walk fast to the garage room (even tho im actually slow cuz my legs…)

“Oh, noona! Where have you been?” ,Kai asked.

“t-to the bathroom!” ,I answered slightly nervous.

“Noona, are the garage door already open while you’re at the bathroom?” ,Sehun asked while looking around.

“y-yes. I was worried that you might be waiting for me so I just let it open.”

“that’s not good. What if someone barged in?” ,Sehun then started to go inside the corridor leaving me and Kai at the garage room. I walk fast to catch him.

“wh-why are you so suspicious? I only went for a minute!”

“yeah, Sehun always been overprotecting when I comes to you Noona. Well, imma straight to the Training Room and loads this spare part.” ,with that Kai left and now im only with Sehun. We walk in the corridor and he’s definetly going to the Controller Room, !!! i whispered very silently through my NeckTrack,

“is it done yet??”

“87%! 5 minutes more!” ,Hayoung answered. With that I grabbed Sehun arms.

“S-sehun! How about we check the Kitchen first?!”

“why? The Controller Room is the nearest, lets go there first.”

! I have no choice.

Brruk! “Aww!”

“NOONA?!”, sehun shouted and crouching so he can check on me. Yup. I fake it again, I dropped on my knees pretending that my muscle are… cramped?

“I think I pulled a muscle. B-but im fine!”

“Fine my ! Let me straighten it up!” ,Sehun then tried to massage my legs. “I told you to stay at the garage room! You’re so stuborn!”

“so-sorry~ cuz im scared if I was there alone.” I whined tried to sound desperate. I need to get his attention somewhere. “S-Sehun-ah… can we just go to the kitchen? I left my phone there too.”

“haah… fine lets go then.” ,Sehun then placed my hand to his waist and help me walk. I just wished Hayoung could finished it and left the ship with the girls. Soon we reached the kitchen.

Sehun’s eyes are on my feet the whole time so he didn’t notice whats infront of him and then I just FREAKING SAW KIM NAMJOO AT THE PANTRY’S DOOR! I forgot that she’s actually installing the tracker at the Pantry area. Shoot! She saw me and her eyes getting bigger, she closed the door to the pantry again and hide there. !! Why am I so stupid?! is this because Baekhyun been on my mind lately?! Rrgh…

“Sit here ok, I’ll grab a soda from the pantry. You like cola right?”

EXCUSME?!?!?!

“WAIT!” ,he looked at me in confussion and also startled cuz im dead loud. “I mean…. I want water. For now. hahaha” ,he then nods and went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

“where’s your phone?” ,he asked. I already planned this thank goodness so when he’s taking my water I dropped my phone under the table. Namjoo are actually peeking, stupid I can see you NAMJOO!!

“I think I dropped it near this table but…” ,Sehun then crouching down to find my phone, and yes Namjoo took that chance to scoot out the pantry and off to the corridor. A split second later Sehun already got up with my phone on his hand.

“here, be careful ok? Now im going to the Controller Room. You stay here, ok Noona? Contact me through In-Ears if something happen.” With that Sehun left the room. I my NeckTracker and contact Hayoung.

“where are you?! Is it done??”

“im done! The girls already out, Namjoo unnie is at the garage now. im at the corridor.” ,Hayoung stated. Omg…. Sehun is heading there!

“HAYOUNG! Be careful! Sehun is on his way!!”

 

[Hayoung POV]

at the corridor…

“HAYOUNG! Be careful! Sehun is on his way!!” ,I heard Bomi unnies voice through my In-Ears. Omg… I ran fast towards the exit while once looking at the back or to every intersection.

 

BRUG!! “Argh!!”

 

aww…. That hurts! I opened my eyes and I saw a man laying on the floor with his hands on his heads, face facing the ceiling. SHOOT! Don’t tell me that is SEHUN?! He’s still groaning and im panicking I tried to scoot over him towards the garage room. When a pair of hand grabbed my shoulder.

“who the fck are you?!” ,! im thinking hard for an excuse. And I got one! (yess actrees Oh Hayoung is here yall)

“i-im sorry sir! Im actually here to promote my companies new Phone!”

“what?! WHY ARE YOU INSIDE THIS SHIP?!”

“because…. I saw a lady back in the garage door of this ship! when I was planning to promote it to her, she went inside! I tried to catch her up but… it turns out I got lost…?”

“Then why didn’t you just wait outside?! This is someone’s privacy! I could turned you to the pol-…. HAAAH! Nevermind!” ,hmmm he knew that if he called police he could also get caught, stupid!

“im so sorry sir, please let me call the police to caught me! I am invading your privacy I deserved to be cuffs!!” ,I kneeled to him and also dialed the police number when he suddenly grabbed my hand and his face was so damn close I stopped breathing.

“don’t you dare call the police or I’ll kill you now!” ,he whispered. And I gulped by the tense. He’s still holding my hands really tight!

“oh my, Sehun! What happen? Wait, aren’t you…. A sales girl?” ,I can hear Bomi unnie’s voice from behind him. Thank goodness I turned my In-Ears so the others actually could hear our convo. Well imma acted it out, here comes actrees Yoon and actress Oh!

“im sorry ma-am! I was about to called you when you’re going inside but I just followed you without thinking that I break-in someone’s place. Im trully sorry… hiks” ,I sobbed. The Sehun guys in front of me now looking at me with disgust.

“Sehun! You shouldn’t be harshed towards a mere girl! She’s just here to earn money. Let her hands go!”

“BUT SHE-“

“LET HER GO, OH SEHUN!” ,Bomi unnie shouted. With that he released his grips and I rubbed my wrist cuz it damn tight my wrist all red! “are you ok? sorry, I was going to the toilet so I didn’t notice you.”

“i-im ok. Please forgive me ma-am, sir! Hiks… hiks….”

“That’s ok, just make sure you don’t do this again in the future ok?” ,bomi unnie shoothing me. With that I stand up, I can clearly see Sehun guy is pissed off behind there. Soon after, we’re at the garage now, I bowed and finally left the ship.

 

[BOMI POV]

omg….. thank goodness theres only Sehun here. Sehun is soft to me so I can assured Hayoung can slide-off the hook. Hayoung is now leaving the ship and I can see the guys are back from grocery shopping. My lord…. If I didn’t came here fast and acted it out it’ll be more harder to let Hayoung go and we probably busted since D.O and Xiumin are always sharp.

“we’re baaack! Bomi, Se-“

SLAAM! ,Sehun angrily slammed the door to the corridor open and left me and the rest hanging inside the garage.

“what’s with that brat??” ,Chanyeol asked me.

And I sighed, I probably have to talk to Sehun after this.