The Brothers & A Sister

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER X

 

The next morning...

[THIRD POV]

The ship headed to the Pink Island. At the controller room, Bomi is explaining to Suho and D.O about the route and the possibility to find the treasure chest hint. While the IT team were controlling the ship.

"...hmm, I'm not sure the whereabout of the hints. It could probably in someone's possession or it could be in some random place. We need to search for information from the locals."

"yeah, this is a treasure chest with a history, so it'll probably not easy. But since almost everyone in this world knew about this treasure chest, so I'm sure we could find the people in charge fast." Suho added while Bomi is sipping her hot chocolate.

Suddenly the ship had a turbulence and Bomi spit some of the drink and her legs wobble making her stumble and about to reach the floor,

*grab* Bomi could feel that somone held her body. And when she looked up, it was Baekhyun! He hold her stomach from the front. And Bomi also realized her cup were gone!

"Th-thanks. Baekhyun." she stand on her legs and bowed to Baekhyun,

"you have weak legs, don't you think you should trained that?" Baekhyun pointed at Bomi's slim leg and back to his seat near her. she bit her lower lips and suddenly remember her long gone hot chocolate.

"Here. Be careful." Sehun actually caught Bomi's hot chocolate and gave it back to her, everyone is looking at the two except Baekhyun. Bomi also quite shocked at Sehun's sudden behavior but then she smiled, "thankyou, Sehun." The later just nodded his head and back to his chair. 

During this 4 days of journey, Sehun been acting quite kind to Bomi like; helping her washing the dishes, Explained how the computer works when Bomi looked confused, even make sure she got a chair in a meeting, and that makes others felt a little assured cuz the teamwork also getting better. They almost reached their destination, 10 more hours and they landed at Pink Island. 

 

At the kitchen...

Bomi is now taking the plate from the table, usually they all wash their dishes by themselves but Bomi insist that she'll do it because she felt that she need to to that for whatever happened before and also for her gratitude towards the food, clothes and ofcourse the rides.

"Suho hyung was right, she is somehow profitable.", Chanyeol who's seated at the kitchen counter watch Bomi's back who's working diligently.

"She's an agent, so her work ethics is very good. And she also good almost at everything. I'm curious about her fighting skill though" ,D.O who's cleaning the kitchen counter also added. 

Bomi felt lazy if she has to go back and forth from the table to the kitchen, so she piles up all the plate until her face is invisible as she walks into the kitchen. She didn't wobbled cuz she had enough strength on her arms but then she saw half of the plates were floating and it almost gave her a heart attack.

"I'll help you." Sehun then took almost ¾ of the plates and walk to the kitchen sink. D.O and Chanyeol look at each other felt amused. Bomi still froze at his act and then walk hurriedly catching him up.

"yaah~ its really rare to see Sehun doing dishes~" Xiumin came into the room and sat next to Chanyeol.

"I know right! He never helped me when I'm in charge at the dishes, but do it willingly when Bomi is in charge. You brat!" Chanyeol pissed while laughing with the others except the two.

 

At the kitchen's sink...

[BOMI POV]

"....you brat!"

that Chanyeol is really loud! I could heard most of their convo. Well im glad that Sehun is finaly recognized me. He really reminds me to Hayoungie, she was such a brat too before Chorong-unnie scold her cuz she's so immature. Now I understand why Chorong-unnie really babied Hayoungie after that, there's this mother-feelings that I felt after talking with Sehun, and I really wished he's my little brother. He's just such a sweet-heart.

"hihi..." I unexpectedly giggling. Sehun heard that and looked at me.

"whats wrong? If you felt tired you can stop. I can do the rest." 

"oh, no no! it's just.. they're funny" forgive my lame excuse. "Sehun... I think you'll fit well with my little sister if you met her. She also likes playing games and a little stuborn but she's actualy a sweet-heart like you." I smiled. He kind of stopped for a sec and looked at me then continue with his works.

"...I'm not good with girls." He finaly spoke, I paid attention. "well I had a sister, but she died when I was 5. After that, I only have this 8 brother of mine. You also looked like her. look tough on the outside but soft on the inside, clumsy but energetic, smart but also naive. And that makes me angry cuz that also what made her died." I stayed silence, I didn't knew that he had this experience. The other 3 outside the kitchen could heard us too so they also paid attention. I guess this is a sad tory that everyone's knew.

"altho' you're treated badly, you didn't give up. I tried hard to hate you but turns out it only makes me hate my self cuz I feel like I've hurt my sister when I saw your sad face." Theres quite a long silence. We've done with the last plate and I still couldn't respond to his story. When he's about to left the kitchen he turned to look at me,

"also... I'm sorry.... For being immature and all." He then walk away together with Chanyeol and D.O who's now hugging him from both sides and ruffled his hair while laughing.

I stood still at the sink unable to process this moment fast, I even forget that Xiumin is still there looking at me amused.

"then I guess.... welcome aboard, Sister?" he laughed and I could only blushed while mopping the sink table. 

 

uwuu~ Sehun is soft! now that the Oh-Yoon siblings is happening, we just need to make Sehun met his soulmate:)))) and what about Baekhyun? he seems to know something about Bomi but pretend to play it cool? hmm~ and i'm sorry for this short-update. but imma update again today cuz i need to finish this story before college hits me

Love, Chessire25

Love, Chessire25