Summary

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER  XVIII

[THIRD POV]
Inside Suho's room to be exact. The other 5 is already inside. Later, Bomi came in first with a tomato cheeks, Chanyeol came with a groaning with Chen and Baekhyun besides him, helping him walking. Suho came last and just shake his head. They gathered to summed up todays progress but cant help but asked what happen with the situation.

"Chanyeol-ah... what happen? He's fine when we're arrived at the hotel 15 minutes ago??" ,Xiumin asked Suho while eyeing Chanyeol's limping body.

"well.... He's messing with a wrong person so there you go." ,I replied. Xiumin Sehun Kai Lay and D.O still don't get the situation.

"Chanyeol's teasing become worst so yeah, Bomi did the right choice to kicked his... she knocked him out." ,Suho explained and the other looked at Bomi shocked and also nods, accepting the situation,

"ARE YOU GUYS NOT GONNA KILL HER?! She almost makes me.... Lose my source of pride!!!" , Chanyeol shouted.

"serve you right anyway..." D.O stated with a blank face and when Chanyeol about to burst again he continue cutting him off, "..so lets summed it up!" and Bomi began to tell them the poems cuz she knew she needs more brain to solved this.

 

After a quick explanation...

"hmm.... So you're saying that Mino once lived there with the treasure chest owner? And  that was the secret hints from the owner?" ,Lay asked and I nodded  tiredly.

"what is this poem? Love poem? There's 'love of two' sentence on it." ,Kai asked

"whatever it is we already have it now. we have to go back to the ships and solved it on the way to next destination. Its been 2 days. So we better leave tomorrow." ,Xiumin stated.

"you're right, turns out we left the ships with half tank. So it could only held for 4 days." ,Chen also explained. 

"ok, then lets go back to our rooms and packed. Tomorrow's early in the morning we're sailing again!" ,Suho command and the others went back to their rooms including Bomi. Thank goodness Chanyeol wouldn't have to move his body again cuz it'll takes time for him to 'heal'.

At night, Bomi her NeckTrack and contact the girls. She told them to come to her room. They're coming down through balcony. She told them everything about the poems, Mino her childhood friends, and well... girls talk, the 'kiss-scene' is the hottest topic that night. 

"OMG!! How does it feels? Well, hes' a hottie in this island Bom, so you're lucky~" ,Eunji teased.

"what the- how did u know? Is he famous?"

"he's one of WINNER member, the higher-ups who ruled this island. Ofc hes famous Unnie!" ,Hayoung explained. While we're giggling and getting too excited we almost shout,

Knock! Knock!

 

[BOMI POV]
! we looked at each others eyes and panicked.

"Bomi... are you asleep?" I can hear Chen's voice. Then I whispered to the girls

"yah! Spread out and hide!!" ,soon Chorong and Eunji hides in the bathroom, Namjoo under the bed, Naeun inside the closet and Hayoung? She just slept on my bed with blanket all over her! This kid!!! Did she even know how long her legs are?!

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

"Bomi!! Open the door please!!",now I can hear Suho's voice.   I have to open the door now. 

Creak!

"y-yes?" ,I stuttered.

"were you..... with someone?" ,Suho asked while eyeing behind me.

"No. im alone, why?" ,suddenly Baekhyun pushed through into my room and eyeing every nook.

"HEY WHAT R U-"

"Baekhyun! its not nice to came in without her permission. Get your back here!" ,yes tell him Suho! He didn't listen and reach my bed. Hayoung!! I run and jumped on top of the bed, probably on top of Hayoung too but whtver.

"are you deaf?! Suho said get back there!!" , I shouted.

"you're definitely talking with someone. WHO??!"

"I.... I was on the phone!! With Mino, WHY?!?!", my lame excuse is coming out again. Now he's become more angry and swarmed out the room.

"You're on the phone with Mino?" ,Chen asked a little bit gloomy.

"y-yes. Its just a quick call I already hung up." ,the latter just nodded and left too.

"sorry for disturbing you then, Chen is still on my room and we kinda heard noises from your room, theres a rumour that the special forces already in this Island so we're just worried that's all." Wait the special forces is here? Well... that's bad, we could get caught its better for us to leave early tomorrow too.

"we're going early tomorrow ,so yeah, packed your backpack and get a rest ok." ,Suho bid farewell and closed the door. I sighed real hard and the girls were coming out from their hiddings.

"that was hella scary!" ,Namjoo sighed in relief.

"we should get going, its not save. If the special forces here, we're also not save, let just leave tonight. Bomi, take care ok? Lets go girls!" , Chorong command the girls, they hug me farewell and got back up to their rooms. That was a close call. We need to be more careful. With that I also packed my belongings and drive to sleep.

Exactly at 5 am. At Suho's room, Baekhyun actually noticed that yesterday morning the receptionist talk to some guy in a black attire. He's actually very conscious so he decide to wake the others as he heard noises from the corridor. The boys room have a connecting door but not to Bomi's room.

"Suho hyung, we have to go now. I have a feelings the Special forces are here." ,Baekhyun stated. 9 of them actualy already at Suho's room. Suho's room is the closest to Bomi.

"IT team left first to the ship through the balcony. Baekhyun you go fetch Bomi with Sehun. The rest becomes a bait and run through the balcony too." ,Suho sommand. They split up, Baekhyun and Sehun reached Bomi's balcony and get inside her room.

"Bomi.... hey, wake up" ,Sehun nudges Bomi's body to wake her up.

"mmh... wh-... Sehun?! What ar- hmpf!" ,Sehun closed Bomi's mouth with hishands shushing her.

 

At the corridor.....

"im sure they are here, the manager told us there are 9 boys who rent 4 room here." ,one of the member of BTS told the others.

"are you sure only 9 boys? theres no girl?" ,Jungkook asked to confirm.

"mmm... no. well... thats what they told me" 

"Ok, lets just check every room!" , the other one command. They slammed all of the room's door while shouted "BTS! If you're not guilty stay in your place!!". Bomi, Sehun, and Baekhyun who heard that automaticly jolted and be on guards. 

BTS moves faster and before they could ranaway through the balcony, they already at Suho's room. . we have to do something or we'll get busted! Thankfully Suho and the rest already jumped out from the balcony. So when BTS came in to the room, they only met an empty room.

"RM hyung! They escaped through the balcony!" ,Jimin shout.

"Jimin, Hope, Suga, follow me! We're after them! The rest stay here and check another room!" , RM their leader command. The 3 who left behind then split in three, one run toward another door, one on the corridor and one towards Bomi's door and slammed It open.

"BTS! Do not move!!" 

"Kyaaa!...."