Late night practice

Devils do cry (Hiatus)

"And one two three four! side step, turn and pose!" Hyoyeon yelled as all the dancers on the floor stopped to do the final position.

Everyone else did fine. Well, all except for one.

"Ah Taeyeon-ssi" Taeyeon's partner cried out as she hit the floor with a thud.

"Ah, mianhe Haesung." Taeyeon worriedly apologized as she picked up her partner.

The rest relaxed and watched the little commotion Taeyeon had caused once again.

"Taeyeon-ssi, what's the problem?" Hyoyeon asked as she marched over to the hallyu star.

Sweating, Taeyeon waved her hand to shoo off the choreographer. "Nothing Hyo." 

The group had been practicing the hiphop tango with all the other hoobaes. For the 20th time, Taeyeon still had failed in some of the steps involving the partners and individual steps. She had never struggled that way before but since it was new choreography, her body may have not been accustomed to it yet.

However, if the same situation had happened in the past, Taeyeon would have wrecked havoc and kicked out the dancers all in one go. This time, ironically, all throughout she was patient and expressed her genuine concerns towards the other dancers and her partner.

Yuri stepped beside Hyoyeon and looked at the situation."It seems like Taengoo can't hold her partner well."

"Gure?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Taengoo, you have to lift her here before you take a step." Yuri pointed to her waist and demonstrated the proper form.

Taeyeon asked her partner Haesung to position beside her and Taeyeon grasped the junior's waist, but quite differently to what Yuri had shown.

"Like this?"

"Nic-babe, come here for a sec." Hyoyeon called out for her girlfriend while she crossed her arm and popped her hip.

"Ne?" Nicole, who was taking a cup of water from the dispenser, responded to her lover's call.

"Help me out here." Hyoyeon said while moving her index finger signalling Nicole to come.

"O.K." the blonde choreographer's girlfriend cheerfully replied as she hopped her way to her lover.

Hyoyeon danced with Nicole and instructed each step slow enough for Taeyeon to follow accordingly. "And one two three four....side step, Taeyeon-ssi, grab at this side then turn, let your hand slide and pose, release. Make sure your left leg supports your partner's back so she won't fall."

Hyoyeon lifted Nicole up so she could stand up straight. Nicole immediately went behind Hyoyeon and backhugged the choreographer while watching Taeyeon.

"Ok. I think I got it." Taeyeon mumbled, mentally noting the key points to fix her errors.

"Try it one more time Taeyeon-ssi" Nicole cheered while placing her chin on Hyoyeon's shoulder.

Hyoyeon offered to count for them. All the other juniors squatted on the floor and observed the professionals at their work. Taeyeon gestured Haesung to dance with her again. Yuri intently watched her buddy also on the side, hoping she could spot some ways to correct the problem.

Hyoyeon began to count again."Start from the backslide step. And five six seven eight...slide front slide front...one two three four side step, bam turn and pose!"

*CRASH!

"Owww... Taeyeon-ssi, let's stop for now. I'm sorry but it hurts." Haesung cried out as she massaged her buttocks since she fell on the floor once more.

Frustrated and exhausted, Taeyeon apologized once more to her partner. "Ahh. Mianhe Haesung."

One of the juniors whispered to another guy, "Yah. Taeyeon-ssi's really acting weird. She's too nice. And she apologizes now! Do you think she's possessed?"

The other guy quickly elbowed him and said in a very low voice. "Molla. Just shut up. Whatever it is, it's better than having the Devil back. Now keep quiet and just watch or else we might get thrown out again."

"Ok ok. I think that's enough practice for tonight guys." Hyoyeon clapped her hands loudly and dismissed the rest of the group for the night. The other three dancers stood up from the floor and  bowed to the senior choreographers. They hurriedly packed their towels and shirts inside the knapsacks then they paused to wait for Haesung.

"Haesung, Good job. Just be careful." Hyoyeon comforted.

"Goodbye seongsaengnim. Please take care." Haesung said confidently and bid farewell. "And Ms. Kim Taeyeon, don't worry about me. Goodnight."

"Sorry again and good night." Taeyeon smiled meekly as she patted her dongsaengs shoulder.

"Gwaenchanneyo. Ne. I'll go now." Haesung shyly replied and gathered her stuff. She then joined the other juniors as they prepared to exit.

"Goodnight guys. Careful going back to your dorms." Taeyeon waved at them. All the juniors just looked at  each other and then at Taeyeon. They were all so confused with the hallyu star's abrupt change in behavior. It seemed like the devil has finally cut its own horns and plucked its own tail.

"Bye kids. See you guys for practice again the day after tomorrow." Nicole shouted right after, waving both hands in the air.

The juniors left the practice room and started exchanging views and opinions on Taeyeon's change of attitude. They were fairly jubilant even on how they were able to survive the night without crashing from dire exhaustion from the hallyu star's grasp.

"You ok Taengoo?" Yuri approached her buddy after the dongsaengs left.

"I don't get why I can't do that move correctly." Taeyeon said scrunching her forehead and stared down on the floor.

"Just give it a rest. We still have more than a week to polish everything up." Yuri comforted the shorter gal while patting her back and giving Taeyeon's a smack.

"Don't be too hard on yourself Taeyeon-ssi" Nicole pouted in front of Taeyeon.

"You just need some time." Hyoyeon voiced out and playfully flexed her biceps. "Try lifting some weights or do push-ups, I think it'll help with your grip."

"How do you do it so easily with Nicole?" Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon chastely while crossing her arms together.

Hyoyeon stopped flexing and grinned lecherously while raising her brows. "I know every nook and crook of my girl's body. I know when and where her muscles tense up so I could easily adjust and compliment her moves."

"Yah. Hyo-babe, you make it sound so erted!" Nicole slapped her girlfriend's arm.

"That did sound sleazy Hyo." Yuri affirmed Nicole's cry and shivered in place.

"What's sleazy?" Tiffany interrupted, pulling out the earphones from her ear as she finally approached the group. She had been at the corner again the whole practice time, arranging schedules and papers while listening quietly to her ipod and just came to the groupd as soon as she noticed that the juniors were gone.

"Hyo..." Yuri pointed bleakly at the blonde choreographer. "She's sleazy."

"Yuri-ah!" Hyoyeon reacted immediately and charged towards the tanned girl but was stopped by Nicole.

Taeyeon just shook her head and smirked. "It's nothing Manager Hwang. They're just a bunch of crazy kids."

"Eh? Are you sure?" Tiffany asked, still quite confused on the crazy antics of the dancers.

"Ah! Guys, it's past 11:30 pm. We better head out. Nic and I still have another project with some dance school tomorrow." Hyoyeon reported, stretching her arms sideways and then slinging in her duffel bag. She even added a playful gun shooting action at Yuri as a joke. "Right, Yuri?"

"Ah yeah." Yuri replied, mirroring Hyoyeon's pose while clicking her tongue. "Tomorrow then."

"Good thing you remembered Hyo-babe. But let's take a shower first, we're stinking." Nicole added, sporting her knapsack and pinching her nose with her fingers.

"There's some shower stalls for trainees on the end of this hall, past the other dance studios. You can use those." Taeyeon monotonously informed the couple.

"Assa! Nic-babe, want me to wash your back?" Hyoyeon turned towards her lover and lewdly teased.

"YAH!!! NO MONKEY BUSINESS IN THE SHOWERS HYO!" Taeyeon barked out, reprimanding the couple from doing any immoral actions.

"No we won't, Taeyeon-ssi!" Nicole softly denied. "Hyo's just kidding."

"OH WE WILL NIC-BABY!" Hyoyeon exclaimed in delight as she grabbed her girlfriend by the waist and exited the practice room waving. "Bye guys! See ya later alligatahs!"

Taeyeon facepalmed herself and shook her head incredulously.

Hyoyeon and Nicole may be two of the best choreographers out there but their affection towards each other can be just a little bit too much. Okay, not a little bit. A lot.

The couple finally disappeared from the door and Taeyeon noticed that all the while, Tiffany and Yuri had been whispering to each other. Taeyeon suddenly felt a grip on her heart, feeling that green-eyed monster rattling in its cage.

"Yuri-ah. I have something to give you." Tiffany brought out a small brown package and handed it to Yuri.

"What is it Stephanie?" Yuri asked as she tried to peek into the paper bag.

"It's for Jessica. You're gonna see her tonight right? She told me to buy her some red bean pancakes earlier but I think she's still at her studio" Tiffany again whispered back in secret.

"Ok. Gomawo." Yuri replied in an inaudible tone.

Taeyeon's brows furrowed as she was feeling jealous again.

What are those two whispering for? And what's with the small package? Tiffany? Are you and Yuri...going out? It can't be! No way! I have to know!

"Yah! Yuri-ah." Taeyeon harshly barged in.

"What Taengoo?" Yuri asked, surprised from the rude intermission.

"Let's drink for a while. I haven't seen you for the past days and you haven't had the time to hang-out with me. Are you dating someone? Are you ditching me now as your friend? Or are you seeing someone particularly tha I know?" Taeyeon said in a rapid fire. "Hmm?"

"Nah Taengoo. It's just that I, uhmmm..." Yuri fidgeted and thought of a sensible excuse. She couldn't go out with Taeyeon and she hasn't told her buddy yet about Jessica. If Taeyeon knew about her dating, she'll just end up teasing her about it all night. She couldn't screw things up with Jessica especially with Taeyeon making dubious attempts to make things difficult for her.

However, oddly, Yuri was also a bit baffled on why Taeyeon was acting that way towards her whenever she interacted with Tiffany. Could it be that Taeyeon also liked her manager the same way?

"She's been helping out kids with a dance clinic, that's why." Tiffany quickly cut in and explained for Yuri. Yuri exhaled and mouthed a thank you at Tiffany which was returned with a wink.

"Yeah...kids..yeah." Yuri agreed grabbing her nape and nervously excused herself. "Speaking of the kids. I gotta go and meet some of them, right now."  

Yuri had to go see Jessica and at the same time, leave Taeyeon with Tiffany. Hopefully the two would have some time alone and maybe Tiffany could somehow confess. Or maybe even Taengoo can do it herself too.

"Meet kids at close to midnight?" Taeyeon asked in shock, suspicious of her buddy's alibi. "Who the hell does that? You are hiding something from me Yuri-ah!"

"Nooo!" Yuri said in a rush, winking at Tiffany so she could help out in ridding Taeyeon off her back. "Ah Stephanie. Just take Taengoo home. I have to go."

Tiffany caught Yuri's distress signal and simply stood next to Taeyeon in order to help Yuri out. "Sure Yuri-ah." Tiffany replied, winking back to confirm.

Taeyeon watched the two together and she wasn't stupid to see that the two have been winking at each other like crazy. The little green-eyed monster inside her was shaking violently. 

Yah! Yah! What's with all the winking? Are they having eye spasms now? What's going on with the eye twitching!

"Night Taengoo-buddy! Good night Stephanie! Take care you two!" Yuri waved her hand as she rushed out the door.

Tiffany waved back at Yuri and bowed down. "Bye Yuri-ah! Thank you for your hard work!" 

Taeyeon just stood there, glowering still at Yuri's image until she disappeared in sight. After Yuri left, Taeyeon gathered her stuff on a chair and complained. "Ah...so tired...this had been a long day..."

"Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany called out, snapping her fingers and urging Taeyeon to come close to her.

"I'm not a dog...so don't snap your fingers at me like that..." Taeyeon grumbled.

"Fine" Tiffany replied and pointed to her side. "Taeyeon, get your here." 

"Yah. What is it Manager Hwang? I'm so sore from practice. Take me home." Taeyeon whined like a child.

Tiffany tucked her hands in her hoodie jacket and faced the complaining hallyu star. "I saw you were struggling with some steps earlier."

"I know. I know. I can handle them. I'll think of some way to fix my errors." Taeyeon argued as she tossed her towel into her sportsbag. She was no longer in the mood to play games and even though she liked Tiffany, she was still feeling that jealousy with Yuri earlier. 

"Come here. let's practice." Tiffany urged, flexing her arm to let Taeyeon come near her.

"Wae? I told you I'll fix it myself." Taeyeon annoyingly replied as she zipped her bag. This time, Taeyeon was starting to feel nervous. They were left together alone and she couldn't think straight. She might not be able to control herself if she'll be practicing with Tiffany.

"Ah. Why are you so stubborn? Come on." Tiffany pouted and took Taeyeon by the ear. "I said, let's practice."

"Aaaaaahhhh...alright alright! Let go of my ear. Owww!" Taeyeon yelped as she tried to raise her heel from being pulled out back to the dancefloor. She had several piercings and Tiffany knew it'd hurt if she pulled them all together.

The brunette manager let go of her fingers and commanded her client."Teach me the steps. I already know the partner points from last time. So teach me the parts where you're struggling."

"Anniyo. Manager Hwang. Take me---aah!" Taeyeon mullishly rebelled but once again was tamed by the pinch on her ear. "Will you stop pulling my ear! That really hurts!"

"I'm helping you okay? Now teach me!" Tiffany growled back.

"OK! OK! Aish. What a pain in the .."Taeyeon raised her hands in defeat and started showing tiffany the steps."So it goes like this..it's side step, back, side step. closer. come closer then slide, then i should turn you then front"

Tiffany followed the steps slowly and tried to catch up with Taeyeon."Ok. ok. Again. A bit slower. We're not in a rush. We're not leaving here until you get it!"

Taeyeon stopped in her tracks. "What?! No! I wanna go home!"

"Teach me the steps...the faster I learn, the earlier we go home. Now come on. Get back on teaching, or do you want me to tug your ears again!"

"Aish..jinja cheongmal..."

"Stop cursing and just do what you're told Kim Taeyeon."

"Aish..Arasso Manager Hwang!"

Fifteen minutes later after constant repetition and finally the last dry-run into practice, Taeyeon and Tiffany were almost up to the last part of the dance.

"And one two three four! side step, turn and pose!" Taeyeon counted and this time, she perfectly landed the pose without any mistakes.

The two paused for a second before Taeyeon flipped Tiffany back up. PERFECT!

"AAAAHHHHH! We did it! You DID it Taeyeon!" Tiffany shouted at the top of lungs in pure glee.

Taeyeon stood frozen in place, amazed with the achievement while the brunette beside her jumped up and down. Suddenly, Tiffany pulled Taeyeon into a hug which caused the hallyu star to blush tremendously as the manager kept on jumping, rubbing her chest unconsciously. Tiffany wasn't aware herself with what she was doing for she was just delighted for successfully helping Taeyeon out.

Dugeun...                      Dugeun...                              Dugeun...                               

Oh Taeyeon. You are so dead...

Oblivious to the two still jumping inside the practice room, two figures came back outside lurking by the door. One was blonde and next to her was her ever loyael girlfriend.

"Hyobaby, what are you doing with that chair?" Nicole asked Hyoyeon, who was sliding a wooden chair up against the doorknob.

"Shh. Nic-baby. Quiet. Just helping out Taeyeon-ssi." Hyoyeon hushed her girlfriend as she secured the chair to block exit. "That hallyu star clearly likes her manager but can't confess. I'm just gonna give them a situation to make them closer!"

"Are you sure Taeyeon won't have your head after this Hyo? She's really scary when she's mad." Nicole resettled with her girlfriend's idea.

Once Hyoyeon made sure that the chair won't easily budge, she turned to her girl and replied coyly, "I know what I'm doing. Trust me. This will help. Now, come here babe. Hmmm... now, where do you think do they install the floor's power switch?"

"There?" Nicole innocently pointed at a huge rectangle on wall labeled power box.

"Assa! Now, get ready."

Hyoyeon rubbed her hands like an evil witch and open the floor's control for power switch. "Time to switch off the lights!"

"HANNA DEUHL SEHT!"

Tiffany was still jumping up and down, up and down, up and down---rubbing her body occasionally against Taeyeon's own chest. Taeyeon was about to cry, struggling too much with controlling her erted mind as this form of skinship was elevating her desire over her manager.

Just about the time Taeyeon have mustered enough strength to push Tiffany away, suddenly everything turned black. Fortunately, the whole practice room was still slightly illuminated since the lights from the street lamps outside reflected a soft but dim glow from the windows.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH! Taeyeon, what happened?!" Tiffany screamed as she stopped jumping and just hugged Taeyeon tightly. Tiffany then realized she was taking the opportunity to take advantage of Taeyeon, not that she couldn't help it. She would have let go, however, Tiffany was terrified of feeling being alone in the dark and Taeyeon was just conveniently standing beside her.

Yah! Tiffany. Quit with the hugging! At this rate, I won't be able to stop myself!

Taeyeon squealed in her head but still managed to restrict herself.

"Looks like the whole floor's power went out. Stay here Tiffany. I'll check outside." Taeyeon peeled Tiffany off her slowly.

"Anniyo. Let's go together." Tiffany pulled away from the hug but grabbed Taeyeon's arm and clutched it close to her chest. At that moment, Tiffany just didn't care whether her heart was racing because of fear or because of having Taeyeon really close to her.

Yah! Tiffany! Why your chest???

Briefly, Taeyeon closed her eyes and recomposed herself. She led the way as she walked to the door haphazardly in the dimly lit room. Gingerly, she tugged on the lever of the doorknob and tried to push it down. However, the lever wouldn't even budge a bit. The handle of the knob outside the practice room hit the top frame of the chair and everytime Taeyeon pushed it down, it was blocked, firm and steady.

"Aish. Why won't it open?!? This doesn't make sense. There's probably something blocking the door from the outside." Taeyeon said, struggling from twisting the handle.

"Taeyeon, what will we do? Ah wait. My phone! We could call for help." Tiffany cried out, still clutching the hallyu star's arm.

Both of them walked slowly towards the corner of the room where Tiffany was hanging out during the whole practice period. Once there, the brunette rummaged into her bag and grabbed her phone. She swiped her thumb over the screen but the device won't even light up.

"Oh no. My battery's drained! And I forgot the portable charger in the car. Wait, what about yours?" Tiffany uttered in despair then turned to face Taeyeon.

"Mine's been dead for hours before practice. I'm sorry." Taeyeon apologized and tried to calm her manager down."Don't worry Tiffany, a guard usually checks in around this time. He'll be able to get us out."

"Ok. We'll just have to wait then." Tiffany replied with a sigh.

Tiffany unconsciously linked her arms again back to Taeyeon's who was surprised with the continuous skinship. Yet, Taeyeon didn't complain one bit as she was starting to enjoy the clutch of Tiffany's arm in hers. Both of them squatted on the floor and Tiffany's cheeks were slumped right by Taeyeon's shoulder.

"You're still sweating and you're cold." Tiffany noticed as she was hugging close to Taeyeon.

"I'm fine Tiffany." Taeyeon protested since she didn't want Tiffany to let go of her arm.

"I got a blacket in my bag. I'll get it." Tiffany said.

Leaning sideways without releasing her hand from Taeyeon's biceps, Tiffany grabbed her bag and pulled out a single snuggie. She covered it over Taeyeon's back and secured it in place.

"No, I'm okay really. Tiffany, let's just share it. You're gonna get cold too." Taeyeon objected and offered half of the blanket around Tiffany. This time Taeyeon's hands wrapped around her manager's waist  and then she moved it back to her other hand so they would be wrapped closely with each other.

Dugeun....                   Duguen.....                         Duguen...

After a few minutes of total silence and being wrapped together under one snuggie, Taeyeon pushed and asked the brunette beside her.

"Manager Hwang, gwaenchanna?"

"Yeah. How about you?" Tiffany replied and stared into Taeyeon's eyes even though the room was still semi-dark. Tiffany was feeling nervous too and she can't help but look at Taeyeon for any sign.

"I'm good." Taeyeon shortly replied back as the stare made her panic and her heart pound faster. Nervously, Taeyeon parried the gaze and looked at another direction. Taeyeon was cowering fom acting impulsively.

Dugeun....            Duguen.....              Duguen...

"Manager Hwang..." Taeyeon said again, in her second attempt to start a conversation and break the dead air.

"Please... you just called me Tiffany several times earlier, just refer to me as Tiffany. I would like that better" Tiffany retorted in a voice that slowly trailed off. Tiffany was slightly getting irritated with herself and the plight of the situation. She can't decide whether she should tell Taeyeon about how she felt or not, fearing that the hallyu star had no interest at her at all.

"Arasso. Tiffany." Taeyeon answered in the dark. Then she started smiling. She chuckled as a humorous idea popped into her head. 

"Tiffany...Tippany...Pany-pany... Panini! Now your name is making me hungry..."

"Yah Taetae!" Tiffany pouted as she forcefully nudged the chestnut-haired hallyu star.

"Taetae? Hmm...I like that. I'll call you Tiffany if you call me Taetae." Taeyeon suggested as she brought her knees up her chest and rocked forward and back. "My mom used to call me by that nickname too."

"Oh? That's cute." Tiffany replied, chuckling shortly and came quiet again.

Dugeun...     Dugeun...    Dugeun...

"Uhm. Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked again, her third try to keep the conversation alive and let her thumping heart calm down.

"Hmmm?" Tiffany answered as she adjusted her position by folding her legs sideways to prevent them from cramping up.

"Thanks." Taeyeon said.

She finally had the courage to keep herself together. 

"Thanks for what?" Tiffany questioned as she turned her head to face Taeyeon.

"For saving me at the press conference." Taeyeon turned her head to gaze deep into her manager's eyes. "Nobody has done such thing for me before. Gomawo."

"Oh...that? It was nothing. That old ahjussi needs to be punished for doing that to you." Tiffany mumbled as she averted her gaze and fiddled her fingers. She was starting to feel nauseous knowing that they were talking about something sensitive. "I actually find it funny that he started such a scandal between the two of us. Don't you find it funny? I mean, hello? Me?"

"Why not? You look great. Beautiful. Maybe that guy saw something between us...you just didn't know...I mean, I don't know..." Taeyeon muttered under her breath. She was too shy to say it out loud but Tiffany heard it all since the room was as quiet as a dungeon.

"Hmmpff... Rubbish...I'm probably not your type of girl..." Tiffany replied moving away a bit from Taeyeon.

"Wait, you know?" Taeyeon asked as her eyes widened.

"Yeah..I kind of figured it out along the way. Don't worry Tae. I understand. I....I....I'm one too." Tiffany confessed. It was actually her first time to reveal something to Taeyeon about herself.

"Did that surprise you?" Tiffany chuckled to hide her nerves since Taeyeon had no reaction.

Taeyeon adjusted her sitting position as soon as Tiffany disclosed to her a meaningful confession about her preference. Scooching her head low, Taeyeon raised also her right hand and held Tiffany's chin up. Their gazes were back on each other's eyes.

"Tiffany, please answer my questions honestly...I want to know some things from you."

"What about?"

"How come you came up to the stage that time? I could have answered it somehow. I wasn't really that nice to you from the start but still you came up and defended me. Why did you do it? I don't deserve your sympathy Tiffany. Was it all because you were my manager?

It took a while for Tiffany to reply. There was no use to lying at this state. It was best that Taeyeon should at least know.

"Annya Tae. It's not because I'm just your manager and it's part of the job" Tiffany replied, drowning in Taeyeon's stare, burning deep from within.  "I-I-I  just didn't want you to get hurt. I don't want to see you hurt...ever." 

Tiffany's eyes started to well up as she felt her heart almost bursting. She was so close to spilling out her emotions.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked again, her eyes now staring from Tiffany's orbs to Tiffany's lips. 

 "Because of you. I care for you, pabo." Tiffany replied, her voice almost vanishing from choking up. "...I can't believe I'm saying this....but....I like you, Tae...I like you, pabo...."

 

"Tiffany."

 

"Tae, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. How stupid of me..." Tiffany laughed awkwardly, looking up at the ceiling to refuse herself of Taeyeon's reaction. "It's okay if you don't like------"

 

 

Dugeun...Dugeun....Dugeun.......Dugeun............Dugeun............Dugeun........................Dugeun.................................

 

 

With one smooth motion, Taeyeon captured Tiffany's soft luscious lips and slowly, both of their eyes closed. Time stopped for them as Taeyeon could only hear the slow beating of her heart. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Tiffany actually liked her all along. Taeyeon moved her head and leaned in closer pushing her lips. Tiffany kissed Taeyeon back, heating up their faces together and pressing closer than before. Taeyeon brought her hand up and pushed Tiffany's chin up, claiming every corner of while  Tiffany pressed her palm and felt Taeyeon's chest, sensing the pulsing heart with her wrist. 

Breathless, both of them pulled apart for a short distance as they savoured the lips of the other. Taeyeon looked deep again into Tiffany's eyes and hoped she wasn't dreaming. Tiffany's eyes turned to the crescent moons and her lips curved into a smile. It made both their hearts jump and wished it wouldn't end.

"I like you too Tiffany. I've been also wanting to tell you that. You beat me into saying it." Taeyeon apologized. Tiffany just shook her head from side to side, extremely overwhelmed that Taeyeon was feeling the same wasy towards her. She was about to cry but she held it in.

Taeyeon once again leaned in for a kiss and Tiffany responded, interlocking in an embrace that they both wish they couldn't release. Both of them wanted to stay that way longer if permitted by time. 

But then, time and circumstances hasn't been quite on their side most of the time.

***BANGGGGG!

The door to the practice room suddenly flung open as a solitary beam of flashlight surveyed the floor. Taeyeon and Tiffany quickly pulled apart and Tiffany hid behind Taeyeon's back.

"Anyone in here?" a voice of a man called out.

"Ne! Ahjussi! Over here!" Taeyeon called out in reply from the corner. Tiffany then peeked in and the light passed over hers and Taeyeon's faces.

"Ah! Taeyeon-ssi, Manager Hwang! Are you both okay?" the guard who recognized both employees of the company immediately asked. 

He guided both out of the room and he quickly spotted the open power box. He flicked the main switch right back up and the whole floor lit up again. 

"A chair was blocked by the door and the floor power switch was turned off. Wonder who the pranksters are again this time. Aish... kids nowadays. Anyway, I hope you two would get yourselves safely home. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll see to it that this doesn't happen again." the guard explained. 

"Ahjussi kamsamnida. Thanks for helping us out. "Taeyeon said back.

Tiffany bowed down too and thanked the old man.

"You're welcome Taeyeon-ssi. Keep safe. Goodnight to both of you.."He then turned around and whistled his way down the hall.

"Good night ahjussi. Thanks again." Both Taeyeon and Tiffany said as the guard walked away. 

The two went back inside the practice room and grabbed their individual bags. As they went out into the hallways, Taeyeon stopped in her tracks. It was a funny yet very meaningful night for her. From now on, things are seriously going to change. It might be for the better or the worse but she just knew one thing. She liked Tiffany too much and was willing enough to try this out again, knowing it might endanger her career.

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked as he held out her hand.

Tiffany smiled sheepishly and grabbed the other's hand. "Hmm. Ne.......Taetae."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Darwin IT!!! it's a Firetruckin fluff again!