Meet bestie

Devils do cry (Hiatus)

A/N: I'm stopping this fic...

         I don't know if there's a point in continuing this...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA. gotcha. ah. i missed my class today. I took some sleeping pills to help me with my insomnia. I woke up and practically realized it's afternoon. so i'm kinda pissed off. instead of wrecking stuff..i'll pour it here. aish...

 

 

--------------------------------------

"It's nice to finally catch up with each other Tiff." Jessica said as she twirled her fork into her spaghetti. "We barely see each other since you're either early asleep or you come home late from schedules. Living in that condo unit for me, before and after you came, seems to have no difference at all."

"Aww...I'm sorry Jess. I've been really busy lately, trying to fix some stuff for the concert and all." Tiffany replied as she sipped her mango juice.

They were in an Italian restaurant called The Kitchen at a posh neighborhood of Sinsa-dong. The two women have met for dinner and casually dressed up despite the classiness of the location. Jessica was in a silver brocade skirt and a pink satin blouse covered by a simple black burdet cardigan. Tiffany, on the contrary was wearing a floral halter neck dress and gingham shorts. They sat in a corner booth laden with beige couches, the two girls facing each other on a small square wooden table set with polished china and wares. Each booth was separated from each other by wooden dividers, topped with some potted ferns and the distant open kitchen contained chefs rattling with pans and scrambling Italian words among Korean assistants. The blonde and the brunette had been talking and catching up with one another for several minutes after their food had arrived.

"I guess you're really swamped with work stuff. Handling an idol can be really hectic I guess." Jessica said while her fork was still in . She was lost in her words for a minute.

"You bet. I had my first press conference yesterday and I was too tensed. I didn't know media people can be so scary." Tiffany narrated while bringing out her palm to express her distress.

"Some of them are nice. Some of them aren't. Most of them can dig up dirt really well. Why, what happened?" Jessica asked, curious of Tiffany's story.

"My artist was accused with some stuff. You know...about being like us... One guy took pictures of us when we were at an amusement park together and he was trying to create a scandal about it. I had to act fast and save the image of that little devil before the press could make a feast out of it. Good thing it wasn't a riot. And weirdly, my oh-so-tough and mighty client back then cried and I had to comfort her. It was all over the internet and media, didn't you read about it?" Tiffany recalled.

"Anni. I've been locked away in my studio trying to finish two art pieces I've been lagging for a week now. I've never had the time to check on other matters other than my art." Jessica replied while glancing at her phone. Where is she? She should have been here 15 minutes ago.

"Gure? You really dedicate your time in painting now. That's really impressive." Tiffany said back and stuck a piece of shrimp into .

"I have to make sure I do good for my solo exhibition. Anyway, wait, so you showed compassion to your artist? If I remember correctly, you despised her so much when we had our last talk. I sense something fishy Tiff and I'm not talking about your seafood pasta" Jessica cooed.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Tiffany asked back and played with the mussels on her plate. She wasn't really comfortable telling Jessica about Taeyeon, even though they were bestfriends. Tiffany somehow wanted to affirm first with Taeyeon regarding whatever feelings she has rather than talking it out with Jessica and revealing unecessary information.

"Didn't you go with your artist to an amusement park alone, I mean, just the two of you?...and then you mentioned that the artist you're handling is a girl right?" Jessica continued on cooing.

"uhummm...yes..and what are you implying Jess?" Tiffany inquired again as she stopped her fork from grazing her plate.

"You like her don't you?" Jessica quickly stated in a question.

"Nah? Me? You're talking about me Jess?" Tiffany dropped her fork on the plate and raised a finger towards herself. Then she raised both hands and denied the accusation. 

"Omo! Ah, Tiff. You're so guilty! C'mon girl. I knew you when we were back in LA and I exactly know how you react when you like girls. Well, thinking about it, I'm actually quite confused why you didn't fall for me. You never react this way towards me." Jessica laughed and teased while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Yah! Jess! Why would I like you? You're practically unappealing!" Tiffany mocked back, twisting the topic so they wouldn't talk about Taeyeon.

"FYI Ms. Hwang Miyoung. I am appealing and I am currently dating." Jessica smugged at Tiffany then resumed back to eating.

"Dating? With who? with a girl?" Tiffany sat up attentively, surprised with the revelation.

"Yes, with a girl. Duh. I thought we were besties? What else would you be thinking? By the way, you were blushing so much from talking about you're client.Nice try Hwang Miyoung but you can never escape from detective Jessica" Jessica said raising a brow towards her bestfriend.

"Wha----? Anni. Opsseo!" Tiffany denied some more, squirming but Jessica just smiled and pursed her lips thinly.

Tiffany couldn't look at her bestfriend straight in the eye so she finally gave up. "Hmmpff. arghhhh. I hate it when you could read my mind and I can't do the same with yours. Fine! I guess I'm caught. I like her Jess, I really like her now. I don't know why but she just makes my heart race so much even though we still bicker...aish..I'm such a fool, am I Jess? I even don't know how she feels towards me...plus I'm also her manager. An artist and her manager can't have such a relationship. That'll cause me a lot of trouble and might even cost her, her career. I don't wanna do that." Tiffany finally admitted but immediately sulked after thinking about it while confessing.

"Wow. You really like this girl...But let me tell you one thing Tiff...I completely understand how you feel. Showbiz got eyes and ears all over. It's tough to get into a relationship inside that staged world. But you know what? I think you should check with her too. She might feel the same way. From there you can figure things out whether you do the charades or sacrifice careers. You should somehow confront her. It's hard to regret on things afterwards if you don't take a risk. Believe me Tiff, I know..." Jessica said and suddenly fell quiet, sympathetic of the brunette's situation.

"Thanks Jess. I'll think about it." Tiffany's mind dazed off for a bit. They stayed quiet for a while but Tiffany suddenly remebered where they last took off in their conversation. "wait Jess, let's not switch the topic, you said earlier you were dating? Who are you goin-------?

Tiffany was asking Jessica when she noticed the blonde's face lit up.

"Sica."

A familiar husky voice greeted from behind and Tiffany was hesitant to look back.

"I'm sorry again for being late. I organized a free dance clinic with kids and I couldn't just leave the team." the woman with the husky voice explained.

"Ms. Lily-ah, you're off with excuses again." Jessica pouted as she picked up her phone and pointed it at her date.

The woman clicked her heels, somewhat frustrated. "I'm sorry Sica. I really am. If it weren't for the kids I'd dash off here." 

"Arasso. Anyway, I'd like you to meet my bestfriend."Jessica still pouted but gave in to the excuses.

"Tiffany, meet...." Jessica obliged and gestured her bestfriend to turn around and face the person who just arrived.

"Yuri"

Tiffany twisted her torso so she could see Jessica's dating partner while Yuri slowly looked down to check out the girl Jessica was eating dinner with.

"MWO?!?" Tiffany exclaimed as she froze in front of the dancer whom she knew well from the practices they've been doing with Taeyeon for the concert.

"YAH! Stephanie?" Yuri also yelled, recognizing the Manager Hwang of her buddy.

"Wait, you guys know each other? Yah. Yuri are you playing around again?" Jessica cried out, completely baffled and then accused Yuri as first instinct.

"Huh?ANNI! She's the manager-----oooff" Yuri quickly denied but was stopped mid-sentence by a kick on the shin that Tiffany shot out on the side.

"Aww..Stephanie, why'd you kick me?" Yuri whined as she stooped down and rubbed her leg.

"Quiet Yuri-ssi." Tiffany hissed. At that moment, Tiffany was slightly embarassed since she was also attracted to Yuri initially. 

"Wait, what's going on? Care to fill me in guys?" Jessica cried out again as she picked up her napkin from her lap.

"Anni. Jess, I know her from Sment. She's one of the choreographers who works for one of the projects there so I bump to her once in a while. She's also a close friend of my client" Stephanie said in a straight face to Jessica then quickly grinned.

"Once in a while? We meet each other like-------" Yuri barged in, now putting a hand on her waist but was quickly stopped again by a stomp on the foot by Tiffany.

"Ah! Why are you so violent! You're not like the Stephanie I know" Yuri teared up.

"Jessica rubs off on me sometimes." Tiffany explained plainly and joked about Jessica's flying kicks. "Right Jess?"

"You two are pretty funny." Jessica mocked at Tiffany.

"Well, it's true..." Tiffany jeered back. Jessica just rolled her eyes. 

"Yuri, come sit beside me. I also ordered food for you beforehand. You don't mind spaghetti, right?" Jessica finally stopped the two from further clobbering each other and scooted to the side to open some space on the couch for Yuri. Jessica then signalled to a standby waiter for him to brin in Yuri's food.

"Thanks Sica. That was thoughtful of you. But wait, how come you two are bestfriends? Sica you never mentioned Stephanie before." Yuri sat down and settled herself.

Tiffany was about to open but Jessica answered.

"That's exactly the reason why I invited Tiff and you for dinner. Yuri-ah, my dad and Tiffany's dad were buddies in the university back in LA so we pretty knew each other back when we were younger. My dad got transferred here in Korea to handle the Korean investors since he was the only Korean in that US branch. We got separated a while and I ended up doing a career here growing up. I got to brush up with Tiffany like three years ago when she came for a vacation. And now, she's back here living with me and doing her manager job!"

"I see." Yuri nodded. "What about you Stephanie? How come you never said you actually knew someone from SMent? Jessica used to act."

Tiffany affirmed then turned towards Yuri. "Well, we haven't really talked much about our personal lives at the practices for the concert and I thought it wasn't really necessary. Plus the managing task keeps me so busy."

"I see." Yuri nodded again. "I'm just glad you and Sica here are actually good friends. Such a small world isn't it?"

Tiffany smiled along with Jessica and then Tiffany started interrogating on Yuri. "So, Yuri-ssi, I hear from my bestie here that you two have been dating? You know I've heard about your reputation as a player from Hyoyeon anf Nicole. Are you really serious with Jess? Coz if you're not, I tell you now, I'll beat you up if you're going to hurtmy besty."

Yuri raised her hands in defense mode and then slowly calmed down to a serious tone."I am serious Stephanie. Jinja. You guys really need to stop thinking that I'm a player. I've been exclusively dating Sica for more than a week now and I'm willing to date her for many weeks more."

"We met at the gallery and we just hit it off from there." Jessica quickly added in to fill in information for Tiffany while slightly blushing from Yuri's last staement.

"Oh yeah, the gallery...I found out about the gallery because of the handbook. That afternoon, I was supposed to return it to you Stephanie since I saw the address. I guess I'll have to thank you for flailing that book and spilling my coffee so I could meet Sica here." Yuri said warmly, connecting the dots for their encounters. "Oh by the way, your book is still with me. I keep on forgetting to give it to you."

"Coffee? book? Spill?" Jessica asked, lost in translation.

"Oh...yeah...Jess, Yuri here was the person I was talking to you about the day I came here from the US. I spilled her coffee that morning and left my guidebook with her. I wrote the gallery address in one of the pages there for me to not forget. I guess Yuri found it." Tiffany explained, clearing up any suspicion from her bestfriend. Tiffany surely did not want to make Jessica jealous over Yuri plus Tiffany was no longer interested with the tanned girl.

"Oh..okay...so that's how you two initially met!" Jessica mumbled as she finally understood altogether. "Hey Tiffany, you know Yuri likes me, right?" Jessica joked, remembering that Tiffany talked fondly of Yuri before.

"Yes Jess...I can clearly see that. " Tiffany mocked back playfully.

Yuri just chuckled at the banter between the two beautiful women with her. "Yeah, but Sica hasn't really confirmed anything with me yet." Yuri murmurred, hoping to join in with the jokes.

"Wait, so Jess, you're not officially together yet?" Tiffany asked, surprised from the half meant joke Yuri made. Yuri immediately stopped Jessica from talking. Yuri wanted to explain herself better and clarify things with Jessica. 

"Anniyo. Well, we are still dating. I don't wanna pressure Sica. I wanna take things slow, Stephanie. It's better than we become good friends before we become officially together." Yuri smoothly said while she took Jessica's hand in hers.

"Wow. that's really cool of you Yuri-ssi. I'm happy you guys are getting to know each other really well. And I trust you'd never make my besty cry. Can I count on you for that?" Tiffany challenged.

"Ne. algesumnida." Yuri nodded and cooly smiled. The waiter arrived with Yuri's spaghetti and the taller girl neatly laid out her napkin on her lap and started to twirl the pasta in her fork.

"Sigh. You're so lucky Jess. Yuri here's such a catch... straightforward, compassionate and understanding. Not a prankster like someone we both know Yuri." Tiffany sighed and gazed at Yuri, hoping the tanned girl caught on who she was referring.

Yuri took a decent bite from her meal before replying to Tiffany with a question. "Huh? Nugu?" 

Tiffany kept quiet instead, realizing that it was wrong of her to bring up the topic and waved her hand so Yuri would disregard what she said. Unfortunately, Jessica was too sly to catch up on Tiffany's every reaction.

"Yuri-ah. Wanna know something about my bff?" Jessica teased.

"Jessica!" Tiffany exclaimed, silently warning her bestfriend to keep shut. Jessica only smiled impishly.

"Tiff just told me she likes the little devil she'd been handling." Jessica cut in the conversation.

"Jung Sooyeon! Ah! No!" Tiffany quickly protested and acted like she was going to throw her napkin at her bestfriend.

"Wait... Stephanie, you're...uhm..gay, too? I mean you like girls?" Yuri stopped Tiffany.

"Yah. Ms. Lily-ah. Why'd you think we're bestfriends? Geez, you're really dense at times." Jessica nudged the taller girl beside her and linked her arm.

Yuri slumped back in her seat and sighed loudly. "Wow, you LA girls mess up my radar really bad. But wait, Stephanie, you like that danshin?"

"Anni...I-I-I..." Tiffany stammerred and took a swig from her juice as an excuse.

"Just spill the beans Tiff. Maybe Yuri can even help you out" Jessica said, leaning forward.

Tiffany tapped her glass on the table. She randomly thought of ways to escape from the table but she knew Jessica would just chase and make confess anyway. "Sigh...Ugh..I give up. Yes Yuri. Amidst that pretentious cold and demeaning pranking image, I-I-I've grown to appreciate that little twerp. Happy now besty?"

"Tiff, you're the shade of my spaghetti..." Jessica teased.

"Wow. So that's why you were all in a taekwondo mode earlier." Yuri laughed as she was able to fit the puzzle pieces. "Didn't expect that from you Stephanie but you know what, that lil ol' buddy of mine seems to be warming up and I'm not sure if it's just her or it's because of...maybe you? Oh man, this is too funny! And such a small world too. You and Jess are bestfriends while that little devil that you call and I are best buddies! ah, if she would know..."

"Yuri-ssi" Tiffany quickly called out." Don't tell her. Please. It's our secret."

"Waeyo Stephanie? She should know." Yuri asked, furrowing her brows. "That shortie probably needs the right person to make her change. And we've actually seen her change a bit, ever since you became her manager!"

"Just don't" Tiffany mumbled. "I don't want to make things complicated for her plus I don't even know if she likes me too. It's difficult with regards to our situation in the industry, you know..."

Yuri realized what Tiffany meant and she suddenly thought of Taeyeon. That must have been the reason why Taeyeon haven't really been searching for a relationship for so many years now. Somehow, she felt more sad towards her best buddy.

"Yah. Yah. You two are getting too serious and moody. I had set-up this dinner date so I could have fun together with my bff and gfitf. Now quit it with the melancholic atmosphere." Jessica uttered aloud while doing a karate chop motion in the middle of the table.

"GFITF?" Yuri laughed at her childish Jessica and asked about the acronym.

Jessica turned her face to Yuri, which was just a few centimeters away and pursed her lips. "Girl Friend In The Future."

"Ah. You two make me sick. Do me a favor and just get off the dating stage, will you?" Tiffany scowled while Yuri immensely blushed at the improvement of her and Jessica's relationship. They could potentially reach being officially together. It looked like Jessica likes Yuri, too. Yuri only hoped it'll escalate to love.

The three continued their chatty dinner which was basically filled in with information about Yuri and Jessica's times spent together for the past days. Then they discussed about the bestfriend times in LA between the blonde and the brunette which transitioned to the dancing career and clinic Yuri had been busying herself with.

-------------------------------------------------

Sunny was tapping her pencil rhythmically on top of a keyboard back at the DJ booth at the M2 club in Hongdae, when her taller assistant showed up beside her and slumped into a steel chair. The blonde tomboyish gal was lost in her thoughts and her gaze was stuck on the piano keyboards. The assistant who had a smilar short cut hair bent her head towards Sunny and her heavily eyelined eyes pondered on the rather sulking danshin.

*DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sunny's assistant pressed on the lowest key on the electric keyboard.

"Yah. Sooyoung. What the heck?" Sunny complained as she threw her pencil at her assistant.

"Finally you moved. You were like a ticking time bomb with all the tapping you were doing." Sooyoung chuckled as she slipped back in her seat.

Sunny was just silent again as she picked up the pencil from the ground.

"Why are you so quiet? You've been out of your sync since about two days ago. I thought you were an energy pill but lately, you're acting like you're on downer pills instead.Where's the Sunny bunny I used to have?" Sooyoung asked, this time her hands were folded behind her head and her feet were positioned like a bent number four.

"Hmm? It's nothing." the blonde replied and resumed with her tapping.

Sooyoung kicked the pencil off Sunny's hands and it landed right on top of the keys. Sunny furrowed her eyebrows and stuck her tongue on the inside wall of her cheeks and puffed. She silently glared at Sooyoung for being rude.

"What? The ticking noise is annoying." Sooyoung raised her shoulders.

"You're more annoying" Sunny scowled and lifted herslef up from the piano bench.

"No, you are." Sooyoung said back, quickly grabbing Sunny's arm and pushing the shorter gal back down on the bench. "Now, tell me. What is wrong Sunny? We came back here in Korea and had been just staying for barely a week. We even left our booming career in Japan. I came here with you because you've taken me as your assistant and took care of me as a great friend. Now as your ...friend... I wanna know why you are sulking like a pile of rubbish tapping your time like a grandfather's clock. I think I deserve to know what's going on with you."

"Soo..."Sunny mumbled. She couldn't bring herself to share what bothered her.

"What? are you going to tell me or what?" the giant compared to Sunny was starting to get aggravated. 

"I'm sorry. I just have a lot in my head Sooyoungie." Sunny apologized.

"Well, tilt your head and pour some of the contents on me." Sooyoung said sternly while patting her own shoulder, offering it to Sunny to lean on. Sooyoung's tone was frighteningly tough although Sunny knew Sooyoung only meant to help. Giving up, Sunny confided.

"Remember what I told you when I arrived in Japan?" Sunny recalled as she picked up the bench and pushed it near Sooyoung's chair.

"Yeah. What about it? You told me stuff about finding yourself and about hallyu stars and creating music...and ah I can't remember all of it." the towering gal recounted and then scratched her head.

Sunny then leaned slowly to Sooyoung's side and let her head land on Sooyoung's shoulder while her gaze wandered in a distance."Well, I came back here for that and more."

Sooyoung stared at the ceiling before lightly patting the other girl's head.

"What do you mean? I thought you didn't want to see them anymore?" Sooyoung turned her head towards Sunny so she could see the shorter gal's face but all she could view was a crown of golden hair.

"I went to see BoA-unnie the other day. She's offering me back for a career here in Korea. She said she'll help me become a hallyu star." Sunny said, sitting straight back up and facing Sooyoung eye to eye. "Should I take her offer Sooyoungie?"

"Wouldn't that make things complicated? Isn't that the reason why you left in the first place? And you sure you want to see Tae--?" Sooyoung raided Sunny with a series of questions while she placed her hand over Sunny's shoulder.

Sunny's head hung low and slowly her body descended on the piano bench. She laid her back on the rather uncomfortable seat and rested her head on the long legged girl's lap."I just can't keep on running away can I? We'll all eventually see each other in the future, no matter how I escape. Am I wrong, Sooyoungie?"

Sunny asked Sooyoung with a meek voice which stabbed through the heart of her friend. Sooyoung looked down to Sunny's eyes and shook her her head slowly from left to right.

"What's that?" Sooyoung asked as she pointed on a piece of paper sticking out from Sunny's jacket. Sunny pulled it out from her pocket and lifted it above her face before flicking it to reveal a rectangular piece of thick paper printed with Taeyeon's face. 

"It's a concert ticket with a VIP pass for her concert. Sooyoungie. BoA-unnie gave it to me. She said I should decide by then. Should I go?" Sunny raised her brows as she shifted her head on Sooyoung's lap.

"It''s you decision Sunny. I'm right behind you, whatever it is you wish to do. Just Follow your heart but keep your head in place too." Sooyoung lifted her hand and laid her index finger on top of Sunny's left and then shifted it to the blonde's small forehead.

"You're right." Sunny replied, tucking back the ticket into her jacket and sat back straight on the piano bench, leaving Sooyoung's lengthy thighs.

"Don't move. I got something to show you." Sooyoung suddenly raised and she fished her backpack from the corner of the booth, right behind one of the speakers. She pulled out a music sheet notebook and opened it somewhere on the center. 

"I composed this when we were in the plane from Japan. It's not finished but I got some parts written out. Tell me what you think." Sooyoung showed Sunny her piece and she stood up from the metal chair and scooted beside Sunny on the piano bench.

She started to play the introduction on the piano and she huskily whispered while playing.

"Saranghae......saranghae."

Sunny's gaze shifted from the sheet to Sooyoung's face. All of a sudden, Sooyoung closed her eyes and broke into a rap.

Urin eoryeoseo ajikdo mworeul molla
Sasohan i-redo ohae-neun shwiib-ge piyeo olla
Seoroye du nuneun garyeojyeo, du ma-eumeun heu-teojyeo
Du ibeseon jinshimkwah dareun maldeu-ri teojyeo nawah
‘Keureohkedo nae-ga useuwo boyeo?’ neoye geu mal
Neo keureol ttae-mada nae sumton-gi joyeo ije keuman
Cha-geun datumi nundeon-gicheoreom bu-reo won-mangye sorimani on bangane u-llyeo peojyeo

(A/N: eng translation, so we can understand :P

We’re still young so we don’t really know any better
Misunderstandings bloom over the smallest things
Both of our eyes are covered, our hearts are scattered
Our mouths burst with words other than the truth
“Do I seem that easy to you?” Those were your words
Every time you do that, my throat gets tight – now stop
Small arguments get larger like a snowball
Only sounds of resentment spread throughout the room)

 

"Now sing this part for me. Just follow the notes." Sooyoung paused and urged Sunny to sing the lines.

 

Sarang-hae sarang-hae neol’ ibbeoreutcheoreom marhaet-janha
Ajing nan ihae-ga andwaeh no way, no way, no way
Na eobshineun neo honjaneun jugeul keonman gat-dae nohko
Cha-gawojin ni ma-eumi jakku nae-ge haneun mal good bye

(I love you, I love you – Like a habit, you said that to me
I still can’t understand – no way, no way, no way
You said that without me, you felt like you would die alone
But your cold heart keeps telling me good bye)

 

Sooyoung repeated the chorus line melody and signalled Sunny to sing the continuing lines.

 

Meomchwojin shikyecheoreom kadeuk kojang-nan mamiraseo jakku tteonaji motha-go no way, no way, no way
Neo eobshineun na honjaneun sal su eopseul-keot gateunde
Mollasseot-deon saramin -deut kkeunnae nae-ge haneun mal good bye, good bye, good bye
Don’t say good bye, good bye, good bye

Goodbye.....

(Like a stopped clock, my heart is broken as well
So I can’t leave you, no way, no way, no way
Without you, I don’t think I can live alone
But as if you were a complete stranger, you say to me)

Goodbye....

 

The melody trailed off as Sooyoung's hands slowly danced to a halt on the black and white keys of the piano. The assistant breathed in deep and wiped her palms on her slashed jeans before facing Sunny.

"Well? Do you think you could use this when you debut to become a hallyu star? You could work on your rap skills though." Sooyoung said softly and smiled.

"You're giving me this song?" Sunny gasped.

"Yup, give me credits on it though. Plus you better treat me to a buffet!" Sooyoung chuckled as she grabbed the pencil that was on the far end of the piano keys.

"Sooyoungie..." Sunny muttered under her breath as she stared back on the music sheet.

"Ah, it's not yet finished so you have to help with with the lyrics." Sooyoung exulted drumming the pencil on the keyboard before using it to lift the blonde's jaw. "Now, chin up. A soon to be hallyu star shouldn't frown. Your fans will hate that."

"Arasso. Gomawo Youngie." Sunny mumbled.

"Ahhhh. Man, I'm hungry!!! I'll race you to the kitchen." the usual shiksin poked Sunny's cheeks momentarily and stretched both her hands upward.

"Yah. you're always hungry!" Sunny remarked.

"A big girl has to eat. I guess with a dwarf like you, nutrition wouldn't be much of a problem."Sooyoung mocked and smiled impishly, earning a glare from Sunny. She stood up from the bench and adjusted her shirt before turning around. "You better rise from that bench or else I'll eat up all the food we've got."

Sooyoung continued to laugh which forced Sunny to push the giant away from the piano bench. With one huge step, Sooyoung strided out of the room and left Sunny back sitting alone. 

Mollasseot-deon saramin -deut kkeunnae nae-ge haneun mal good bye, good bye, good bye
Don’t say good bye, good bye, good bye

But as if you were a complete stranger, you say to me...goodbye....

Sunny looked back at the last line of words that were written as lyrics.

This song fits her better. The emotion. The words. I wonder if this was how you felt, Taeyeon. I wonder.

With a huge sigh, Sunny closed the notebook and placed it on top of the keyboard. She left the booth and followed Sooyoung down into the club's kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------