Hiphop ta[e]ngo[o]

Devils do cry (Hiatus)

*YAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

"Ugh." Taeyeon stirred in her own bed and pushed the comforters off her torso.

"Ah, so hot." she continued to mumble as she wiped some beads of sweat that lined her collar. Her hands travelled from her chest and above her head. She noticed that she was still wearing the same clothes she had yesterday and she immediately sensed that she was reeking with the smell of alcohol.

Ahh. oh man. I stink.

She stretched her hands outward from the top of her crown and sideways. Once again she groaned, rolling her body on her mattress from her back to her belly like some rusty old barrell rolling down a hill. Unconsciously, her feet hit the bolster in her bed and she kicked it off with a soft thud.

Ugh. Why am I in my room? *groan Maybe I walked myself into my bed after drinking. Ahh. Taeyeon. Pabo. Why'd you have to drink so much? 

"Oh man. Too much soju", the danshin grumbled as she clasped her cheeks and slapped them a few times. Her eyes were still closed as she was fighting her way from falling back to sleep.

I just wanna stay in bed. I'm so groggy...maybe I should call Manager Hwang that I'm not going to work...

Tch...manager Hwang...Tiffany...why does it have to be you...

Anyway, i better call...oh wait, i forgot..I left my phone at Sment...AHHH! I dont wanna go!!!

Taeyeon slapped herself once more.

No, Taeyeon, you have to get back on your feet. SMent's going to kill you if you screw up things again. Plus you have to settle your emotions over your manager.

"Must....go...to...work......must...see...Tiffany" Taeyeon coaxed herself in a whisper, her eyes barely open.

Mustering all her strength, she pulled the sheets back over her shoulders and stood up on her bed. Her room was so dim even though she could sense that the world outside was already a few hours past the crack of dawn. She trudged carefully over the edge of her bed and hopped off, her comforter trailing behind her like a long heavy cape. She wallked steadily towards her window side, remembering in her head the lay-out of her room. With one hand outstretched, she d for the curtains in front. Finally she caught the drapery fabric and pushed the material sideways to reveal the glass sliding doors towards her little balcony.

A sudden blast of rays from the morning sunshine deluged the room and the short pale girl raised her hand above her head to block the light. The warm sensation of the sun's beams heated her pallid paper-white skin. She squinted her eyes and sighed at the feeling of such a cordial morn.

"Ugh..appa....close the curtains please. Let...me sleep...Five...more...minutes...".

A husky yet girly timid voice complained as the sun's rays hit the bedroom couch. Taeyeon literally jumped in her place and almost toppled back over her caped sheets. Her heart almost popped from her ribcage when she realized she wasn't alone in her room.

At the foot of her bed on her white bedroom couch was a brunette curled up in a fetal position, sleeping peacefully, covered just by her black trenchcoat. On the bottom of the couch, Tayeon noticed a pair of female brown leather boots that piled on top of each other.

What the hell?!? Who the heck is this?

The girl's hands covered her face as she tried to block away the light. Taeyeon tiptoed quietly to the sleeping princess and knelt down before the couch. The one asleep budged from her curled up state and she stretched her legs out to the other end of the sofa. Since she was wearing an A-line skirt, her creamy white legs popped out under the trenchcoat.

Noogoo? Yah! Manager Hwang?! What is she doing here? How'd she get inside? !

Taeyeon's gaze went from Tiffany's face and down her manager's legs. Tiffany stirred again, clutching on her trenchcoat and pulling it up over her shoulders causing the fabric to get caught up with her skirt. The coat dragged the skirt up and Tiffany's bare thighs slid into view. The sobered up hallyu star swallowed her saliva as she ogled at the exposed thighs. Suddenly, she felt like blood was about to gush out from her nose as her erted mind took over her.

Dugeun. Dugeun. Dugeun. Yah! Kim Taeyeon. YOU BYUNTAE! Stop that! 

Swiftly, Taeyeon took the sheets she was carrying around on her back and plopped the comforter over Tiffany's lower half. Taeyeon adjusted the blanket over her manager and tucked it securely. Tiffany stirred from the sudden added weight of the blanket and lifted one of her arms over head, unconsciously also reminding Taeyeon of someone.

Huh. Cute. I guess you've always been that cute...I just forced myself to deny it everytime. 

She stood up in front of the couch and stared down at the sleeping angel. This is the second time she'd seen her manager off in dreamland. Smiling, Taeyeon instantly remembered the laser light show from the theme park; the stars, the glows and Tiffany on her shoulders. Looking at her manager now sleeping again, Taeyeon contemplated on her feelings. 

Tiffany. You don't even know how you've driven me crazy. I admit it now. I was dead jealous yesterday. It seems like I do really like you. I just don't know if you're going to feel the same...

Taeyeon grabbed the back of her neck and rubbed it.

Ha. I guess the soju did work. Alcohol does clear your mind. I just hope it does the same even to my heart. I should have drowned myself in alcohol before... Aish..What am I thinking? That would have been stupid...anyway...arghh... I think I got a bit of a headache. I feel like crap.

Taeyeon winced at the pounding pain in her head but a glance down at Tiffany seemed to ease the throb away. Taeyeon smiled as she marvelled at her manager's radiance.

Aish. Tiffany, what am I gonna do around you now?

Bending forward by the waist, Taeyeon swooped down and planted a soft kiss on top of Tiffany's forehead. It was the least she could do to keep her sanity and take chance of the moment. Satisfied for controlling herself from getting any further, Taeyeon exited her room quietly and went down to her kitchen for breakfast.

Twenty-five minutes later, Tiffany jolted from her sleep and sat straight up from the bedroom couch. 

Ugh. Where am I? This isn't my room. Wait. Oh right. I came to Taeyeon's place. That drunk brat. She should still be in bed by now.

Tiffany moved the comforter from her legs and stared out straight to the open balcony. Chirping birds were singing happily in the distant trees while the sun beamed brightly into the room. She shifted her gaze from the open curtains and into the sole bed in the room. To her surprise, the drunken star she took care last night wasn't logged into her mattress. Bringing her legs down the floor, she twisted her body and looked around, checking whether Taeyeon was lingering somewhere inside the room or the bathroom.

"Kim? Kim Taeyeon!?" Tiffany shouted at the bathroom door as she stood up from the couch and pushed the blanket back to bed.

She knocked unto the door and inquired again.

Where could she be? Did she just leave me?

"Taeyeon?"

Looks like she's not inside the bathroom. Closet room? Hmmm...No, she's not in there too. Ah! maybe the adjacent room... The studio.

Tiffany readjusted her blouse before leaving. She was able to sniff her collar and the scent of alcohol stuck to her clothes. Tiffany groaned at the strong smell but she had no choice but ignore it. She opened the master bedroom's door and belted her voice unto the other chamber.

"Yah! Taeyeon! Are you there?" Tiffany exclaimed, quite annoyed.

"Stop shouting Manager Hwang. I'm down here in my kitchen!", a voice replied from the first floor.

Tiffany quickly recognized the danshin's voice so she hastily climbed down the stairs to check on her. A part of her was worried if Taeyeon was okay while a part of her was getting angry for no reason again. Parrying the furniture right next to the stairs, Tiffany skidded into the kitchen. In front of her was Taeyeon, sitting down by the counter. She had already bathed, judging from the change of clothes from yesterday and last night. Dressed now in some white cotton shirt and a jeans jumper suit, she plowed her spoon into her bowl of cereals that were drowning in a puddle of milk.

"G'morning" Taeyeon greeted as she took a munch from her spoon. She smiled a little at Tiffany afterwards. Tiffany almost froze in place after receiving the smile and remembering what she just felt last night.

"Morning... ugh...hey, Kim Taeyeon. Why didn't you wake me up? Didn't you see me sleeping on your couch?" Tiffany inquired as she slipped into a seat across Taeyeon on her kitchen's counter top. She acted casually, as if nothing happened and resumed their normal treatment to each other. Taeyeon was a bit surprised though. She actually thought Tiffany would give her a serving of scoldings before slipping in to sit down.

"I was about to do so but you looked tired so I didn't and I was also surprised you were around. How'd you get inside my house anyway?" Taeyeon asked. "Were you part of a gang of robbers back in LA?

Tiffany took a moment to catch her breath. She was somehow gawking at Taeyeon even though the latter had just made a snide remark about her. It was Tiffany's first time to see the hallyu star coming from bed and from a shower. Her disheveled short and straight pepero hair appeared so y despite the rather sloppy manners and crude attitude. It took a while before Tiffany could reply.

"Way to start my morning Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany replied sarcastically, placing her elbows on the counter. "But to answer your question, I was able to get a spare key from a flower pot."

"But how did you know? I don't remember telling you." Taeyeon questioned, slightly amazed by her manager's intuition but she still kept up the jestering facade.

Tiffany pointed to several items that were purple in color all around the kitchen. "Your obsessive attraction to Barney color"

"Barney? Oh..I see...I get it...Arasso.", Taeyeon chuckled upon the mention of the purple dinosaur mascot. "That was observant of you. Smart..."

Tiffany pouted upon hearing a compliment for once from the hallyu star. Tiffany wondered if she was still asleep and if her mind was playing tricks on her but she felt a stab of pain when she secretly pinched herself.

"Ehem..."Tiffany cleared and averted her gaze. "Do you want your key back?" Tiffany asked, shuffling her hands over her skirt's pocket.

"Nah. Keep it. It'll be safer in your hands. I should remind myself not to keep things in a Barney flower pot anymore."Taeyeon chuckled. "Plus you're my manager, I should have given you a copy of my key." Tiffany looked back into Taeyeon's eyes but the hallyu star evaded the stare as soon as she realized Tiffany was burrying her gaze on her.

Suddenly, they were both very careful with their words and actions. The atmosphere was starting to get awkward too fast.

A short dead air moment passed between the two and Tiffany remembered last night when she hugged Taeyeon and touched her lips. At this point in time, Tiffany felt oddly more comfortable being around Taeyeon as compared to the times they bickered. Tiffany wanted themselves to get closer but she still felt a bit of restraint. Taeyeon was still her client, first and foremost. She can't impose herself as the manager.

"Here. Have some of this." Taeyeon said breaking the heavy atmosphere between them. She pushed a bowl towards Tiffany and dumped cereals from the box. Afterwhich, she lifted the milk carton and poured some of the liquid on top of the grains.

Tiffany just looked at Taeyeon in awe as the once boastful Korean star just served her some breakfast. Furrowing her brows, Tiffany again arose into suspicion. A haughty hallyu star like Taeyeon couldn't have just changed overnight. It was too good to be true.

"Look, there's nothing there to spice it up nor to poison you. If there was any, I would have been choking by now since this here is my second serving. I'm eating the same thing...I promise" Taeyeon confided, aware that her manager was still doubting her honest service.

Why is she suddenly being nice to me? Did Taeyeon have a change of heart? 

Tiffany was lost in her thoughts and opted not to reply. Taeyeon just continued offering breakfast to her manager.

"Strawberries?" Taeyeon asked, showing a bowl of sliced slivers of berries.

Tiffany nodded, quietly watching Taeyeon drop some sliced strawberries on top of the bran flakes. Taeyeon then lifted a spoon from her side and offered it to Tiffany.

The brunette grabbed the spoon sharply and dove into her cereal. She took a spoonful of corn flakes into , not breaking her eye contact with the one across her who was crunching noisily. Again, to Tiffany's surprise, no pranks from Taeyeon. There wasn't anything fishy about the cereals at all. It was quite strange and as she ate, Taeyeon was just shyly catching glimpes of her. Tiffany suddenly felt a rush of heat radiating to her cheeks so she lifted the whole bowl near her and damely scooped down her meal.

Taeyeon also brought her bowl to and slurped down the last of the milk. With a little burp, she slumped to the back of her counter chair.

"Sorry. excuse me for burping." Taeyeon apologized but then she leaned forward again as she felt a radiating pain from her temples. Taeyeon brought her hand up and squirmed, groaning softly at the pain.

"Taeyeon, gwaenchana?" Tiffany worriedly asked, putting her bowl down and placed her hand on Taeyeon's arm.

Taeyeon instantly flushed at Tiffany's skin contact. She couldn't hep but blush. "Ne, just a minor headache. Must be from the alcohol. I can just pop a pill for this."

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon's arm away and tenderly scowled. "Well, that's just serves you right for drinking so much pabo. You literally drowned yourself in soju. Seriously Taeyeon. What were you thinking? You got me worried! You told me you were gonna be back for prac-----".

I got her worried? She was worried for me?

Taeyeon caught on Tiffany and she inwardly smiled after replaying the phrase in her head. "Gomawo Tiffany." Taeyeon suddenly but graciously said, stopping Tiffany from her rant.

"Mwo?" Tiffany asked aloud. Tiffany has not heard Taeyeon thank her before. It was another first between them.

"I said thank you." Taeyeon paused. "Thank you for taking care of me when I was drunk."

"Oh..." Tiffany replied, speechless from hearing Taeyeon's gratitude. She settled back in her seat and fidgeted. Unable to come up with any other reply, Tiffany then apologized to the hallyu star. "Ughhmm...Taeyeon, I'm sorry though for breaking your rule."

"What rule?" Taeyeon questioned.

Tiffany fiddled with her fingers this time and looked down. It was getting tougher by the minute to keep an eye contact between them. "You told me before not to enter the room upstairs right across your bedrooom but I had to last night..since you were---" 

"Oh..that rule...Forget about that Ti---Manager Hwang..." Taeyeon said, almost choking by the end.

The two women fell silent again. It was kind of awkward. They've never had this much dead air before. Tiffany continued eating until she finished the whole serving. Afterwhich, she casually picked up a banana from the fruit basket on her side and chomped down. There was only the sound of her eating until Taeyeon got the courage to speak again.

"I-I-I'm also sorry for bailing my practice yesterday." Taeyeon looked down at her hands as she was playing with her thumbs.

Tiffany rapidly stood up and walked around the counter to be beside Taeyeon. She had enough of this weird behavior between them. She brought her hand to Taeyeon's forehead and her other hand in her own. Focusing on her sense of touch, Tiffany checked Taeyeon's temperature. The star's eyes widened and she felt her blood rush to her cheeks as she burned again from Tiffany's touch.

"Are you sure you're not sick Taeyeon?" Tiffany pouted as she released her hand from above Taeyeon's brow. "You feel warmer."

"Ugh, no...What are you talking about?" Taeyeon complained lowering her head so Tiffany wouldn't realize that she was ripening like a tomato. "I just have a headache. I'm not sick. Why do you think that way?"

"It's just that you, for one...apologized, two...became very well-mannered, three...acted thoughtfully and four...even thanked me." Tiffany eumerated, counting with her fingers. "Are you not some clone? You sure you're Kim Taeyeon? Did she get kidnapped? Where are you keeping her? The Kim Tayeon I know doesn't behave this way. It's way too weird!"

Taeyeon scoffed at Tiffany. Her rowdy attitude found its way on the surface once more.

"Yah! What's wrong with that? I can be nice...I mean, if I want to..." Taeyeon said bluntly and she stuck her tongue out to Tiffany. "Geez, manager Hwang."

Okay. I guess the old Taeyeon is still there. Too much for wishful thinking, Tiffany.

"OMO!" Tiffany exclaimed as she caught sight of the kitchen wall clock and startled Taeyeon. "It's already past 9 in the morning! You're late! Quick! I have to get back to my place to get cleaned and change clothes!"

Tiffany was frantic as she turned to her side and tried to sort out what to do first.

"Manager Hwang, stop panicking. I already called Yuri that we'll come in at 10. There's no time for us to go by your apartment so why don't you go back to my room upstairs and clean yourself up there. I'll also lend you some clothes. I've got stuff I haven't worn yet so you can have them." Taeyeon calmly explained.

"But--" Tiffany protested.

"No more buts. Go. I'm going to be late because of my manager." Taeyeon prodded as she lightly pushed her manager out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Tiffany went into Taeyeon's bathroom after she was handed with a huge white towel and a skimpy purple bath robe. Seeing there was no time to explore Taeyeon's private loo, she hurriedly took a shower and came out of the bathroom about 10 minutes later. With her hair wrapped with the towel and her body draped with the robe, she walked into the bedroom. She saw Taeyeon bring in a pile of clothes from the closet and settled the garments unto her own bed.

"These are all new. Some of them were given to me by fans and sponsors so I wasn't able to use them. Feel free to pick any. I also got you some undergarments. Don't worry, they're also unused but hopefully they fit. I think we're about the same size." Taeyeon relayed as she placed her hands on her hips, judging the pile before meeting Tiffany's eyes and then admiring the remarkable S-line body her manager had.

"Thanks." Tiffany mumbled.

Tiffany was stupefied with the amount of clothes and the generosity coming from Taeyeon. She faced the hallyu star and bowed slightly to express her thanks. Since the bath robe was a bit small for Tiffany's size, the manager's bust was clearly about to burst open as she lightly stooped forward. Taeyeon's gaze immediately travelled from the eyes to the cleavage as Tiffany nodded her head.   

 "Uhm...I guess..you're going to change now. I-I-I'll leave the room. Just come d-d-down when you're ready." Taeyeon stuttered as she fought her byun side and resisted herself from harassing her manager.

"Arasso." Tiffany said as she started choosing from the heap. Hmm...Taeyeon's really being nice. I wonder if she had hit her head last night from the fall. Hmmppff..oh well..I like her better now.

Taeyeon escaped to the door as soon as she saw Tiffany scanning through the pile and locked the door behind her. She leaned back at the front of her bedroom and swiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. Her heart was beating so fast and she can't help herself from being too cautious around Tiffany. Even worse, she can't seem to bring herself up to prank nor make her angry especially now that they seem to be developing closer, socially and physically.

Dang it. That was so close Taeyeon. I didn't reckon manager Hwang would have such a body like that. Byuntaeyeon. Control yourself. Ah! This is going to be harder than I thought. I need to control! Huff..huff...Taeyeon-ah! Fighting!

------------------------------------------

"And one two three...bam. bam.bam. and swish, slide, swish slide" Hyoyeon counted while demonstrating the steps to Taeyeon.

The four of them, Yuri, Taeyeon and the Hyonicole couple were back in the practice room with the addition of Tiffany, who was wearing a hot pink sweater she chose among Taeyeon's clothes over some black leggings. She sat over a stool at the corner, attending to some paperwork.

Nicole danced in unison to Hyoyeon, syncing to the hip-hop routine. Suddenly, both of them pirouetted towards each other. Hyoyeon and Nicole's palms met and Hyoyeon held Nicole's waist as they squared danced to the tango beat. Hyo then twirled Nicole several times before bending her backwards. Out of a sudden, she flung Nicole outwards, hands outstretched and spun around. She sidestepped, going behind Nicole and placed her hands on her partner's abdomen while her other hand raised above their heads. This was followed by another twirl to the right for Nicole and a backstep for Hyoyeon. Then they danced in place before they individually popped and locked for the next portion.

Taeyeon's jaw just dropped after watching the choreography. At the corner of the room, Tiffany clapped her hands enthusiastically, amazed by what she saw. The routine was a perfect modern twist of a ballroom dance.

Hyoyeon stopped the music and placed one of her hands on her waist. Nicole automatically linked her arm into Hyoyeon's like a chain.

"Impressed Taeyeon-ssi?" Hyoyeon asked, slightly vaunting.

Yuri patted Taeyeon's back and lifted her friend's jaw back in place. "Yah. Taeyeon, a fly can enter your mouth like that."

"I gotta hand it to you Hyoyeon. You're better than I would have thought but how did you come up with this?" Taeyeon asked, floored by the routine.

"It's called hip-hop tango" Nicole replied for her girl.

"It's a collaboration between the three of us yesterday", Hyoyeon continued.

"Yup, while you were off goofing somewhere, leaving us all the work" Yuri added, playfully teasing.

"But where are the other dancers? Shouldn't they learn this?" Taeyeon repined.

"Hyo and I will teach them tonight. We'll be seeing them later. Honestly Taeyeon-ssi, they're ridiculously terrified of you." Nicole confessed.

Taeyeon was slightly taken aback but the comment wasn't foreign to her since she was already known to be very strict with her dancers.

"Ok, let's try this again" Taeyeon coaxed the rest.

A few more minutes and Taeyeon quickly learned the steps. She still had some flaws here and there but she already got the basics. Even Hyoyeon was astounded by how much Taeyeon grasped in such a short amount of time. She was such a quicklearner. Yuri and Taeyeon partnered together while the couple practiced along with them. They did the partner point of the dance for a few more times before Hyoyeon deliberately stopped the music, unsatisfied with the practice.

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked, baffled by the sudden halt.

"Something's wrong. Yuri-ah, you can't partner with Taeyeon-ssi. It lacks impact." Hyoyeon said as she thought deeply.

"What's wrong Hyo? Should Taeyeon and I switch roles?" Yuri asked, scratching her head.

Nicole clapped her hands at Yuri's suggestion. "Yuri, do the girl's. Taeyeon-ssi should dance the guy's part!"

"Hmmm..yeah...that'll be so cool! The audience wouldn't expect it from Taeyeon-ssi! She'll be the guy! Ah! Nic-baby you're such a genius!" Hyoyeon snapped her fingers and hugged her girlfriend before she pecked her cheek.

The other two performers just ignored the kiss, callused by the constant PDA the Hyonic couple showed.

"Yah! I suggested the idea", Yuri complained loudly at Hyoyeon while slapping the blonde dancer's arm.

"Yuri-ah, don't hit my Hyo-baby!" Nicole grimaced.

Taeyeon just smiled at the three bickering. "Yah. Yah. Yah. C'mon, back to practice. Yuri, come here and get girly."

"Ha! Such a good mood you've got this day Taengoo." Yuri remarked as she went back to Taeyeon's side.

"Whatever. Now, just don't ruin it." Taeyeon said back.

"Arasso." Yuri agreed.

They practiced the routine once again and once more, Hyoyeon stopped the music in the middle of a good run.

"Waeeeeeee????" Yuri complained this time.

"It looks so awkward. I think you're too tall to be her partner Yuri. Between the two of you, you still looked like the guy." Hyoyeon judged.

"Aish. Jinja Kim Hyoyeon!" Yuri started to throw a tantrum.

"I can switch with Yuri..." Nicole proposed.

"No way. You're my partner." Hyoyeon denied Nicole's proposal.

"Yuri-ah. Let's find you a partner from the other dancers tonight, same for Taeyeon-ssi. But for now, we need someone to act as Taeyeon-ssi's dance partner..." Hyoyeon continued to deliberate and decide for things on her own. Her eyes sparkled and a light bulb lit up in her head as she focused on the only other girl not dancing in the room.

Operation T-squared SOS!!! Hahaha! Oh, you'll thank me after this Taeyeon-ssi!

Tiffany was so busy scribbling some notes into the list of mediamen she had to confirm with for Taeyeon's upcoming press conference. She was dilligently doing her work while only occasionally spying on Yuri and Taeyeon who were dancing together. Amusingly, she wondered if she was paying more attention to Taeyeon rather than on Yuri.

With Yuri, she felt like a girl crushing on a sunbae but with Taeyeon, she felt like a princess falling for a prince.

Lotty and Lorrie? Hahaha. I remember that time. Taeyeon was so cute in that racoon mascot outfit. My so-called prince...

Aish. Tiffany. Stop daydreaming. What kind of fairytale are you thinking about? You're no Cinderella at all. Get back to work...

"Manager Hwang. I mean..Tiffany-ssi. Would you help us out for a moment?" Hyoyeon called out to Tiffany from the dancefloor.

"Huh? Wae? I mean, yeah sure but what can I help you with?" Tiffany stood up from her seat and approached the group of performers. She was trying to act cool around Taeyeon. 

"Yuri-ah. Practice with Nicole. I'll have to pay attention to these kids" Hyoyeon directed to Yuri while Nicole nodded at her, instantly understanding what her lover was up to.

Yuri just followed Hyo's instruction, totally oblivious to the blonde's scheme. Nicole pulled Yuri away from the other three and practiced together at the farther end of the dance studio.

"Tiffany-ssi, please be Taeyeon-ssi's temporary dance partner. Just for now. Pweaasssseeee?" Hyoyeon pressed her palms together and pleaded to Tiffany with aegyo.

"Yah. Hyo! Ige mwoya!" Taeyeon protested. She started getting nervous. This was totally unexpected!

"Yah. Taeyeon. Why not? And don't shout at Hyo." Tiffany argued. Although she acted calm and similar to how she was behaving like before, Tiffany was actually feeling a bit more tensed.

"It's not that I don't want to... It's just...uhm...you're busy and....and...I'm not sure you can dance..." Taeyeon rashly replied. She couldn't find any quick response and reason to hinder Tiffany from helping out.

"FYI Kim Taeyeon, I'm not just any kind of manager. I also did dancing when I interned back home for this company. I CAN dance" Tiffany challenged, crossing her arms over her chest. She was quite offended that Taeyeon belittled her abilities. It even frustrated her that Taeyeon was somehow back to being rancorous.

"Jinjayo Tiffany-ssi? Well let's see it then." Hyoyeon dared, screaming happily inside her head as she celebrated the expected success of operation SOS. "Show me what you've got!"

Taeyeon nervously looked at her choreographer and her manager. Hyoyeon had started to teach Tiffany the steps and Tiffany was able to follow with not much difficulty. 

Michigetda! I'm going to go crazy! You are so dead Kim Taeyeon. How will you escape this? Yah! Otoke Taeyeon! Think! Think! You can't just let this happen. You're not ready!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gee. i got carried away with this one. hahaha. long chapter. check this out for the dance..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92EmwRwBn0k