Never forget

Devils do cry (Hiatus)

Jessica let go of the lotus pendant and kissed Yuri, closing her eyes the moment their lips came into contact.

Yuri responded to Jessica.

She bent her head to the right to sink deeper into the blonde's soft thin lips. The sweet strawberry taste triggered her senses and the aromatic smell of summer roses muddled the thoughts of the more aggressive woman.  

With her torso facing the petite princess, Yuri raised her hand up to Jessica's face and caressed the pale porcelain cheek. The tanned hands moved further through the blonde hair  and d the smooth tender neck.  She more into the frail lady's mouth, sampling both traces of lip gloss and alcohol. Their nose brushed on each other while they switched from side to side.

Yuri opened her eyes pulling away for a moment to breathe but wasted not another second as she crashed her lips again to Jessica. 

The beats from the disco music down below the VIP rooms blasted on the walls, pounding to the rhythm of both girls' hearts. People on the dancefloor were oblivious to the passionate heat radiating from one of the chambers, a thin two-way glass mirror as the only barrier separating the two women from the world.

Yuri was in pure bliss. Jessica let out a small moan as she knocked her fists into Yuri's chest, pleading for air.

Again, Yuri peeled off her lips from Jessica and burrowed her gaze into the small brown orbs of Jessica's eyes.  

Jessica took a deep breath, closed her eyes again, breaking from the eye stare Yuri gave.

She brought her head to the crook of Yuri's neck and sniffed the ebony black hair that got tangled with beads of sweat. The lavender scent from the nylon black locks infiltrated her nasal passages, calming her down despite the heat of the lust. She nipped on the younger girl's neck, attempting to leave small darted make-out imprints, at the same time, tasting the salty-sweet perspiration on the soft caramel skin.

Yuri took off her bedecked green drummer boy jacket and threw it on one side. With her index finger, Yuri traced the curves of Jessica's face and the elegantly boned cheeks. The touch sent shocks of electricity to Jessica, making her want the fingers to caress her in other places.

A moan escaped Jessica's lips as Yuri stopped her fingers by the corner of . Yuri's thumb brushed Jessica's lower lip. She raised Jessica's face as she leaned in again to capture the other's upper lip.

Pure desire now took over Jessica.

With her fist still settled on Yuri's chest, she slowly moved her right hand over the other's waist, right above Yuri's very short hotpants. Her hand s into Yuri's back and plowed under the thin fabric of the tanned girl's dark tank top. Jessica's light touches sent jolts directly to Yuri's spine, quickening Yuri's breath into short paces.

The tanned girl continued kissing Jessica even though she was gasping for air. Jessica's left hand joined her right and she slowly slid both hands upwards, rolling Yuri's shirt up at her back.

Yuri took her hand and quickly stopped Jessica before she reached the clasp of her bra, holding on to the blonde's wrist. Jessica fluttered her eyes open and furrowed her brow. She was slightly confused why the one in front of her halted her hand.

The brunette shook her head. She definitely wanted to be the more dominant one in this situation. Yuri wasn't called a player for nothing and she was about to show Jessica just that. 

She leaned in more to Jessica, mildly moving and laying Jessica's body down on the couch.  Yuri repositioned herself and straddled Jessica under her, earning a low grunt from the girl under and making the other close her eyes once more.

Yuri pulled her other hand and grabbed Jessica's other wrist. She both raised Jessica's arms and pinned them above her on the black leather love seat, making the feeble female look like she was arrested for a crime. Yuri completely had Jessica under her control and the blonde was a prey to this tigress' grasp.

No words have escaped the two ever since Yuri spoke. In the room, only slow and quick unstable breathing could be heard and the occasional rustling of fabric and flesh joined in the symphony.

 

"Yuri-ah."

 

Jessica finally moaned again breaking the wordless body conversation they've had for the past half hour. 

 

"Tell me what you want".

 

Yuri inclined her head and whispered to Jessica's ear, blowing a warm whiff into the lobes.

 

Jessica just writhed to the unexpected wind entering her earhole.

Thousands of thoughts suddenly sprung into her head but they were all blurry. Faded memories and silhouttes of the past came rushing through her brain. She didn't know whether these were a result of the glasses of Martinis she had or the chaste pleasure that Yuri was giving her.

She shut her eyelids hard and grunted back, hoping to ignore her thoughts.

 

 

"Love me."

 

 

"What?" Yuri softly asked whispering while smirking at the same time.

 

 

"Make love to me."

 

 

Jessica purred as she was lost in her thoughts again.

 

 

"Say my name Jessica. Say my name."

 

 

Say my name my love. Say my name.

 

 

Jessica struggled under Yuri as her arms were still pegged above her. With one hand locking Jessica's wrists, Yuri's left arm meandered into the undercovers of Jessica's blazer and cotton polo shirt. She felt the blonde's abdomen, soft and tender but perfectly fit. The feeling was familiar yet quite alien compared to her own solid rock abs.

Yuri pushed the cotton garment up. Her two fingers crawled on the bare skin and stopped at the lacy brassiere. She couldn't reach in any further since her arm was obstructed by the fabric. Jessica heaved in deeply, raising her chest up and gently going down.

She desperately wanted to see Jessica's chest. Yuri then took her hand back out and expertly ed the white blouse with her long candle flame-shaped fingers. She started from the bottom, working her way up. ing with one hand was easy for her since it took her a lot of practice in her past. Her hand grazed on Jessica's flesh from time to time as she popped one after another.

After finishing the last button, Yuri swiped the blouse on both sides. A gust of cold air brushed into Jessica's torso as she felt herself exposed to the one above her.

Jessica's eyes were still closed while Yuri marvelled at the pallid flesh of Jessica's stomach. Her eyes then travelled to the pleasantly diminutive knolls covered by the red lacy brassiere. The red cloth greatly contrasted against the colorless backdrop of floury flesh and the little lotus pendant rested on the caverns of Jessica's chest, glistening to the dim light of the VIP room.

Yuri have had girls before but never has she seen a more beautiful body, so frail and flimsy like a sugar sculpture. For once in her life, Yuri was afraid to touch her, scared that Jessica would easily break and melt under her heated touch.

She traced the small curves of Jessica's bossom lightly and slowly pressed her palm on top of one of the clothed mounds.

 

"You're so damn beautiful Jessica."

 

 

Yuri exhaled as she looked down Jessica's arousing trunk, her breath quickening again. Yuri panted as she was trying to hold herself from an early .

The tanned girl was still straddling the pale blonde and decided to change spots. She inserted her bare right knee in between Jessica's legs and pried the thighs open. She brushed slightly on Jessica's core and she could feel a tinge of dampness building up from the crevice. Yuri knew how much Jessica's body wanted this.

 

You're so beautiful my love. so beautiful.

 

A voice echoed into Jessica's eardrums. Her body was wriggling in ual desire but her mind was screaming something else. She kept hearing Yuri's voice even with her eyes closed but distant into her current partner's husky and hoarse sound she could decipher another in her head.

Is this the alcohol talking? No. It's Yuri. Yuri... Yuri... making love... to her.

 

Jessica felt Yuri let go of her wrist. Yuri then lifted Jessica's upper half from the couch and caught the clasp of the red brassierre. With one flick, Jesssica's s were released from their lacy prison cells making Jessica her head backward. Yuri raised Jessica's body and hugged her, feeling the bare chest. At the same time, she undressed the other, sliding the black blazer, white blouse and red bra in one passage.

Yuri broke off the garments from Jessica's hands and dropped Jessica back on the couch. Jessica rebounded on the leather settee and her necklace recoiled on her chest. The cold metal of the lotus pendant's back hit her collarbone, immediately sending Jessica back to past.

 

I love you.

I will always love you.

Wear this necklace to remind you of my love always.

I am your lotus, remember?

With this flower, you'll never ever, ever, forget my name.

Never forget my name.

 

Jessica's eyes flipped open. Beads of sweat slid from her forehead and down to her her temples.

She recognized the VIP room's ceiling and she saw Yuri on top of her. She sprung up from the couch and thrashed her arms around. She had hit the couple of cocktails on the low glass table and spilled alcohol and broken shards had spluttered on the floor. A shocked Yuri bolted up from Jessica and retracted from her, not knowing why the frail girl reacted violently that way.

Tears formed on the corner of Jessica's eyes and flowed endlessly as she covered her bare bossom with her arms. She then lifted up her feet to her chest and cried hugging herself in the corner of the couch. She hiccuped in between her wails and buried her head deep into her knees.

"I'm sorry Yuri-ah. I'm so sorry."

Muffled apologies resonated towards Yuri and the tanned girl didn't know what to do. She was just standing in front of Jessica, helpless ad hurt.

If it was some other girl, Yuri would have stormed and blustered out of the room cursing. However, this time it was different. Jessica was different.

She wanted to protect her. She wanted to know why she cried. Yuri started blaming herself. Was it her fault? Was she going too fast? Was she unworthy for Jessica?

"Mianhe."

With just one word again from Jessica, Yuri's heart ached, shattered and melted all at the same time. She picked up Jessica's blazer from the ground and wrapped it around her, covering the crying princess. All Yuri's derogatory thoughts disappeared. She just wanted to hold Jessica and calm her down. Whatever it was, Yuri just wanted her to stop crying.

"No, Jessica. It's my fault. I'm sorry. I shouldnt hae forced you. Please stop crying. Please. I'm here."

Jessica shattered from her own envelope and hugged Yuri. She whimpered against Yuri's thorax and strong arms. Yuri hugged her back tightly and soothed the blonde in her wrap. She caressed the blonde hair and rested her own cheek on Jessica's crown. Yuri's heart was about to burst. She never cared that way before. Never.

The whimpers died down as Jessica fell into a deep slumber.

Yuri slouched back into the couch, holding Jessica who was resting on her heaving chest. It had gotten cold but the warm calm breathing made Yuri feel at peace. She Jessica's hair again.

"Why do you make me feel this way?.................Jessica". 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaah! ok. now you can throw tomatoes at me! *splat splat

I'm sure I got you guys frustrated! Don't worry, I am too.