Chapter 1

I'll Be There

                Good morning, world! My name is Lee Ji-eun, 21 years old and I owned a café! My parents died 10 years ago in a car accident and since then I had been living a hard life with my brother. My brother had to work to fend our life but don’t worry! He didn’t forget about his study. He finished both high school AND college with excellent results and guess what? He is now working as a doctor. I am REALLY grateful to my brother because if it wasn’t for him, I might have died in starvation and he didn’t left me to be adopted by other family. As for me, it had always been my dream to open a café’. I’m not really good at cooking but when it comes to pastry, I am the best! Oppa is not with me because he joined voluntary services and flies to almost all countries to save people lives. So he left me in the care of his best friend, who is also my boyfriend; Jo Youngmin! Of course it would be weird if a guy and a girl lived together before marriage but my oppa knew he could count on Youngmin; if you get what I meant.

 

"Good morning Ji-eun-ah!" Youngmin said as he hugged you from the back.

"Morning~"

"Daydreaming early in the morning? Aigoo~ Do you have that much free time? Don’t you think you are late?"

"Am I? But it is still 7 and the café’ open at 9. I still have a lot of time."

"Nope, you are late. You are late to feed me." Youngmin said as he pointed at himself and pouted his lips.

 

You laughed. “Yes, yes. I’ll make your breakfast." You said as you pinched his cheeks. Youngmin just laughed sweetly at you. After making breakfast, both of you sat at the dining table. As always, Youngmin would stare at you first before having his breakfast.

 

"Why are you always staring at me and not eating your breakfast? They don’t taste good?" You pouted your lips, disappointed.

 

He laughed. "They always tasted heavenly. It just that… I’m very lucky to be able to wake up again and see your pretty face." He smiled as he said the last phrase.

 

You smiled back at him but frowned after that.

 

"Please don’t say things like that. It felt like you will be going somewhere far soon and I don’t like it."

 

Youngmin laughed at you and leaned over to pinch your nose. You pulled away but Youngmin took your hand and pulled you back. Your faces were only inches apart and you could feel his breath on your face.

 

"I won’t leave you. I promise."

 

"Really?" You smiled again.

 

"Yes, really." He smiled and kissed your forehead and sat back on his chair.

 

"Now, let me finish my breakfast or I'll be late for work." He winked.

 

You chuckled. "Don’t worry. I’m sure Donghyun oppa will not be angry even if you are late. He might be your boss but still, he is also your friend."

 

"It doesn’t matter if he is a friend or just a boss. You should always be punctual, you silly. Ya, sajang-nim, you should also be punctual. Or your employees will not respect you."

 

You just clucked your tongue. Youngmin chuckled at your behaviour and continued eating his breakfast.

 

"Will you be late tonight? I heard from Donghyun oppa that you are working on a project. You never tell me things about your work."

 

"Yes, some clients came and asked to make a blueprint for their new restaurant. You know I don’t like talking about work at home. Work is work and home is home. If there is one thing I would like to talk about at home, is about you and only you."

 

"Yes, yes, I know but it is not wrong to share things between us right? Maybe I could help. I’ve a lot of good ideas in here you know." You said as you pointed at your head.

 

"I know but, I would prefer using this.” Youngmin said as he pointed at his head.

“It just that… I want to make everything with my own effort and you don’t really have to help me out. Seeing your face is enough because you inspired me." You smiled sheepishly.

"I’m going to work first. You better take your shower now, Sa.Jang.Nimmm. Remember; BE PUNCTUAL."

 

"Yes boss!" You stood up straight.

Youngmin laughed at you.

"I’ll be leaving first." He pulled you close and gave you a soft kiss on your lips.

"Take care okay?"

"Yes~ You too dear. I’ll be missing you."

"Me too. I love you."  he said and smiled sweetly at you.

"Love you too and always will." You smiled as you watched him leave for work.

"Every single day would be the happiest day of my life because of him." You said to yourself. "I hope he will always be here and will never change." You almost fell into one of your daydreams again but you quickly got yourself together. “Right, shower.”

----------------------

How was it? It is just the beginning so nothing much happened in the first chapter. Please look forward for the next chapter. :D

Please comment and subsribe if you like it.

And for those who has commented and subscribed , thank you a lot! ^^

Spread the love. <3