The Kiss

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

                The dorm got a bit louder and more comfortable as dinner got started. I sat next to Key, of course; Minho with Taemin, Onew alone. Jonghyun was upstairs resting.

                Onew was laughing in between bites as Taemin was telling a story about Minho before debut. Kibum was grinning ear to ear, holding my hand beneath the table. I laughed. The maknae was really cute.

                I took a bite of spaghetti, and a slurp escaped.

                “Whoops… excuse me!” I said, covering my mouth, my chewing cheeks round with food.

                The boys laughed and I blushed, quickly swallowing.

                “So cute!” Kibum said as he my hair. I looked up at him and smiled. I looked over at Minho, who seemed to be gazing at Taemin with the same expression. It seemed weird, seeing two guys so close, closer than close. But I could tell how much they loved each other, and kept my mouth shut.

                Time progressed quickly and when we finally did finish dinner, it was after ten.

                “Are you tired?” Kibum held on to my neck.

                “Aniyo…” I smiled and tried to stifle a yawn. He just smiled, but I could tell he didn’t fall for it.

                “Is noona going home this late?” Taemin asked, a slightly worried look on his face.

                I opened my mouth to speak, but Kibum said something first.

                “It’s much too late for her to go home now.” He said, grinning. This made me blush madly.

                Minho nodded, and Onew pitched in.

                “Why don’t you stay overnight?” The grin on his face was enormous.

 

Key’s POV

                Sunny emerged from the bathroom, right after changing. I had given her one of my oversized T-shirts. Her face was pink when she emerged, and I could see why—the t-shirt was a bit short, well over her knees. I pretended I didn’t notice and smiled.

                “You look cute,” I complimented her.

                “Komawo.” Her voice was soft, delicate. I felt like I wanted to protect her.

                I turned to Onew, who had been waiting outside with me. He had a big, goofy grin on his face and his gaze was strictly on Sunny. I knew he wouldn’t make a move on her, not a big one, while we were dating. Onew was nice. Yet, I felt weird inside. Seeing him watch her like that. I didn’t like it.

                I felt warm as Sunny stood beside me and slipped her hand into mine. I squeezed it slightly, smiling down at her, but she was laughing with Onew about something. I felt jealousy boil up inside me. Onew was funny, good looking, and caring. I had to do everything I could to keep her attention on me.

                Luckily Taeminnie slipped out of the room and distracted Onew who helped him with something. She looked up at me and I smiled as big as I could. As Onew turned around I purposely kissed her on the forehead, longer than necessary. I saw Onew flinch out of the corner of my eye and I smiled. I looked down at her as my lips left her skin. She was blushing again, something she did quite often; but it was cute.

                We had two rooms in the SHINee dorm. Normally Onew and Jonghyun would sleep in one, and the rest of us in the other. We let Sunny sleep in Onew’s room, and we used the spare bunk beds in the other room. It was tight, but we fit.

                We all hung out in the main room before we went to bed. We played games, just like how we always did on shows. I loved those games, because I was normally pretty good at them.

                We played rock paper scissors, and whoever lost had to suffer punishment.

                We played for a few minutes, laughing. On the fifth or sixth round, Onew had lost and we were all laughing. Sunny was targeted often since she was the only girl, but it was normally only something like “tell her she’s pretty” or “dance with her”, something like that. Though they still made me uneasy, I laughed along with the others when she would blush at the compliments and when she would stumble over her own feet while dancing.

                The only one who refused to play was Jonghyun. I was truly worried about him, and every now and then I would glance over. Normally he would be looking at me, but once in a while he glanced away. I would talk to him later, I decided.

                “Onew!” Minho shouted triumphantly. He laughed uneasily.

                I don’t know who said it, but someone threw out “kiss Sunny”.

                My expression immediately turned dark and I knew it. Her face turned pale.

                Onew smiled. It wasn’t one of his wide grins, but a small, tight smile.

                He opened his mouth, and I immediately started to protest, but he was already talking.

                “I can’t.” He sighed. “Believe me, I want to,” Onew said, grinning at Sunny, who blushed again. I shot him a death glare, but he didn’t look at me. “But I know how important Sunny is to Key.”

                Everybody was silent. 

                “Thank you.” I murmered, and held Sunny’s waist closer to mine, kind of in protection she leaned her head on my shoulder and I smiled.

                “Okay then.” Minho interrupted the awkward silence, and we continued playing. Before we knew it, it was almost midnight.

 

~Half an hour later~

 

                Sunny and I were standing outside the other room.

                The other members were tired and had a schedule in the morning, so we decided it was time to sleep. I brought her over.  

                I held both of her hands in mine.

                “I had fun today.” She said, looking up at me and smiling.

                “I’m glad.” I said, and pecked her on the cheek, but my lips didn’t move away.

                She noticed.

                “Oppa,” She said softly. I was aware that we hadn’t kissed on the lips yet. She seemed to be thinking the same thing.

                And out of the blue, I decided to change it.

 

My POV

                A small gasp escaped my lips as I felt Kibum’s lips move from my cheek.

                I was so surprised, I couldn’t comprehend what was happening.

                And then I felt it.

                Warm, wet, soft.

                His lips touched mine.

                My eyelashes fluttered closed. My lips parted slightly, and his too. He shifted his head so his lips would fit with mine.

                The feeling of love overwhelmed us. Our kisses got more and more passionate. In between a kiss he wrapped me up. Not only my body, but my heart and soul too.

                It felt like a romantic wave rushing to my heart. He was gentle, caring.

                I could taste him. I felt like we had become one.

                His lips spoke love.

                Mine spoke forever. 

 

 

 

Yay, the kiss! I had so much fun writing the last bit. I wish it were real. D:

Anyways, please enjoy.

Again, thank you to the subscribers, readers, and commenters.

Please continue to show support! 화이팅~~~! ^^