Nap in the Car

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Key’s POV

        I love you!

        I wanted to scream it to the world, tell her a hundred times a day the same thing over and over again.

        I love you, I love you, I love you.

        Her words melted my heart, her eyes genuine.

        “I love you.” I repeated my thoughts. My voice cracked, surprising me. I could feel my cheeks coloring, and I mentally slapped myself. The man wasn’t supposed to blush!

        “Kibummie.” She used the back of her hand to my cheek. I raised up my own to hold hers and kissed it lightly. I wanted to look her in the eyes, to hold her in my arms, though of course I couldn’t while driving.

        I turned the wheel smoothly with my left hand, gliding around the corner. Immediately recognizing it as the street she lived on, I frowned.

        “We’re almost there.” She said immediately after, almost sadly as she looked out the window. I squeezed her hand and she turned to look at me. Her brown eyes were unreadable, but happy.

        “You’re beautiful.” Realizing I hadn’t yet told her today, I remembered to remind her as I didn’t daily.

        “Not as gorgeous as you are,” She scoffed, her smile wide.

        “Yah, I’m not ‘gorgeous.’ Use a word that at least doesn’t lower my dignity as a man.”

        “You know, some people would just take the compliment.” She grumbled, smile not left her face.

        “Fine…thank you.” I pecked her cheek as we reached the apartment complex. I pulled out the key from the ignition but didn’t get up. She didn’t move either.

        “We’re here.” She said finally, as if she hadn’t noticed before. I only nodded. A few seconds of silence ticked by, everything completely still.

        “I have to go, jagiya.” She said finally, a hint of dissatisfaction in her voice. Neither of us wanted to separate.

        “Don’t,” I protested immediately when her hand reached for the car door handle. “Stay with me. A little bit longer. Please.” I begged, holding her hand too tight.

        “Okay.” Her voice was lightened and came out in a woosh. She turned to face me, smiling.

        “Come here~” Abruptly I pushed the small of her back gently forward and pulled her around the middle section to sit on my lap. She giggled in an oh-so-adorable way and leaned back to rest her head on my chest. The melody of Love’s Way quietly hung in the air and I was surprised to realize it was Sunny’s humming. I started singing softly along, fixing the part of her hair. This song was one of my favorites.

수백번다투고백번가슴무너져도
실들이엉킨듯때낼수없는사랑~

        I sung carefully, not wanting to mess up in front of her.

잘못은고치고서로의맘배워가면
언젠가행복만남을거라믿는걸~

        Her voice was sweet, not as practiced and controlled, but innocent.

        “You know the song?” I asked as the song faded out. She nodded, looking down at her fingers intertwined with mine.

        “I have all the albums.”

        I smiled in approval and rested my forehead on her shoulder. I didn’t want to move. I didn’t want her to move.

        Seconds ticked by, then minutes. Our relationship was awfully quiet. I kissed her shoulder, her neck, her jaw, and her hair. Her eyes were closed, a subtle smile on her lips. I kissed those too.

        “Are you tired?” I asked quietly, not to upset the peaceful atmosphere. She nodded, eyes still closed.

        “I should go in.” Her body shifted so she was sitting sideways on my lap. Her cheek rested on me, her head tilted.

        No, don’t leave me. “I’ll come with you.” She shook her head slowly, obviously sleepy.

        “It’s a mess in there. Don’t go in.”

        “Stay here with me.” Desperately I tried to keep her with me, hugging her to my body.

        “You have to go.” Her hair fell over my arms as she readjusted her head, face relaxed and her speech slow.

        “I’ll stay here. You stay here. We’ll just stay here together.” I pleaded again. People passed us by outside, some looking at us oddly, some smiling when they saw her resting in my arms.

        “If I can sleep.” Her words were slightly slurred. I didn’t answer and concentrated on her body moving and she breathed. We kept quiet for several minutes again. I noticed her lips part slightly and her body relax. She was asleep. Carefully I hugged her to me and shifted her body weight on my legs so that she was facing me and it was easier for her to sleep. Her head was in the space between my head and shoulder, her hands fallen to her sides. I pulled one to my lips and kissed it gently, carefully keeping it in my hands. Getting tired of the stares from the strangers outside, I closed my eyes also after opened the window a bit for ventilation. It was still quiet.

        Hugging her to me, I watched her for a few minutes before I fell asleep as well. 

 

 

 

Yeah, not the longest chapter ever, I know. I'm kind of busy. Better than nothing, though, right?

THANKYOUGUYSFORTHECOMMENTS! It makes me feel so much better and I should probably update more because of you guys... hahaha.

I've kind of been working on some one-shots which I will incorporate into some other fanfics if I ever start them, or this one if they fit somewhere. I don't want to start any new fanfics until I finish this one, which might be a while.

Stick by me? :D

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :DD