Anger

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Sunny’s POV

        I sat there, still, and looked at him curiously. His hair was done perfectly as usual, each strand found it’s place atop his head. His clothes were sylish, of course, and he looked… well… y. Hot. Utterly breath-taking.

        I leaned back, propping myself up with my elbows. “Come,” I said, reaching out with one hand, a lopsided smile on my face. He didn’t hesitate to come forward, and started climbing as he reached the edge of the bed. He crept slowly on all fours until he was on top of me. He grinned widely, and leaned forward so that our lips were a centimeter apart. I felt something suddenly vibrate in my pocket just as he leaned forward again.

        “Text!” I called, pushing him off. His eyebrows furrowed and he quietly groaned. He frowned and folded his arms, sitting at the edge of the bed, waiting. I silently cheered. I normally would have ignored it for him, but I felt like getting revenge for the kiss he hadn't given me on the way here.

        I had a few texts from various friends, asking me where I was and to go places. I responded to each slowly, slower than needed, looking up at him every once in a while. He would smile sarcastically and I would respond with one equally as sarcastic as his, then look back down. He would frown and wait again.

        “Okay.” I said finally, setting my phone down on the bedside table. He smiled and pushed me down onto the bed. I was a bit shocked at his abruptness.

        “Where were we?” He smirked, making my cheeks pink. I took a deep breath. I couldn’t give in now.

        “I have to go to the bathroom!” I blurted out, pushing him off once more and hopping off the bed.

        “Yah! Are you going to keep doing that to me?” He yelled, following after.

        “Yes~” I called,  slamming the bathroom door shut. He waited patiently outside.

        “Done.” I said as I emerged, wiping my hands on my jeans. He just raised his eyebrow.

        “Done with what?”

        “Going to the bathroom, of course.”

        “And your silly game?”

        “Not yet.” I grinned and almost skipped back into the room. He looked seriously annoyed. I sat down in the chair and swiveled myself around. As I stopped, a bit dizzy, he pounced on the chair and practically straddled it. I gulped and looked up.

        “Please stop. It hurts, not being able to touch you.” He said.

        “It’s your fault. You did the same before to me.” I shrugged.

        “I’m sorry.” He said, and before I could respond, kissed me. I closed my eyes, but only for the briefest moment, before opening them again. He had only just touched my lips before I felt them leave again. Was he at it again?

        “Just kidding.” He kissed me again, longer this time. A real kiss. I pulled him closer, hugging him tightly, and felt his fingers on my thighs. In one swift movement, he lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around him. We rocked back and forth for a few moments, smiling, until he set me down lightly on the desk. He sat on the chair and moved so he was below me. He held my hands in his.

        “Are we both satisfied now?” I asked, kissing him lightly once more.

        “Mmm.” He grinned and hugged me, his face buried right above my belly. Kind of an awkward position. I hugged him closer to me anyways. “I could never get enough of you.” He said, looking up.

        I smiled. “I understand. I’m not surprised, really. Of course you can’t get enough of me.” I said in a sarcastic voice, winking. He chuckled.  

        “Of course.” He said, right before my phone vibrated on the bedside table... but I didn’t flinch. “Oh, I forgot,” He said, his gaze flicking over to the door. “Our show is being broadcasted. We probably missed the bulk of it though.”

        “Let’s go.” I pulled his hand towards the door. We always watched shows together. He looked skeptical but continued with me. “You don’t want to?” I glanced back at him, eyebrow raised, and stopped.

        He shook his head. “Jjong doesn’t like it when we bother him.”

        “Bother? We aren’t going to bother him. Just watch TV.” I frowned, and a twinge of upset fluttered in my stomach. He didn’t want us to be together in public and now within his own home?

        “I know. But still.” He glanced down the stairs with a sigh.

        “Bust still what?” A hint of irritation was in my voice, and I tried to hide it with a smile.

        “There’s a smaller TV in Jinki’s room,” He said, changing the subject. “Or we don’t have to watch it… I mean it’s almost over anyways.”

        I folded my arms across my chest, trying to keep my temper down. “I want to watch it.” I didn’t want to have to hide anymore. That’s what I wanted. I wanted to be able to prance in the room with Kibum in my arms and have everyone smile at us, not have the situation turn awkward and make Jonghyun upset.

        “Fine.” His voice had a twinge of anger too. I turned around and walked down the stairs, not bothering to hold his hand. He followed close behind. I felt more angry than I ever had at him. I wanted our relationship, but I didn’t want it only between us. Selfishness enveloped me. I was dating an idol. Why couldn’t we be in magazines and newspapers like other celebrity couples? I tried to keep my footsteps quiet but they seemed to stomp on their own.

        As I entered the living room the boys turned their heads to look at me. I smiled tightly, and sat down on the floor in front of the sofa without a word. In front of Onew. That would get Key angry, I thought with a slight smile. Kibum sat down a little bit away from me. In front of Jonghyun. I shot him a glare and he returned it.

        “Being the good friend and leader that I am, I’m going to ask what happened, not ignore it.” Onew spoke up. We remained silent. “So what happened?” He asked again after a few seconds.

        “Nothing.” Key muttered and I kept my eyes away from him. But it was so hard. I didn’t want him to be angry at me, I realized, but I was angry at him. I didn’t even bother to nod.

        “Do you mind if I sit there?” I turned around suddenly and gestured to the space between the side of the sofa and Onew. He nodded, a bit bewildered, and ushered the others to scoot over. I smiled gratefully at him and squeezed in. “Thanks.” I patted his leg and tried my best to get mine in without sitting on top of him. He didn’t seem to mind it though, his smile widening. I noticed Key look up angrily at our sitting position at the corner of my eye and I ignored it, a triumphant smile on my face.

        “Jjong, why don’t you come sit down here with me?” Key said in his sweetest voice and pulled him down to the floor. He only used that voice when he was convincing me to buy him ice cream or when apologizing for being late. I scowled. It did provide more room for us on the couch, though.

        We watched the next few minutes of the program without talking, though there were laughs at funny parts. I felt Onew pull the yawn trick and his arm crept around me. I bit my lip and my cheeks tinted pink, but stared straight ahead like I hadn’t noticed. Remember, this is just to make Kibum jealous. Then we’ll be alright in the end. You don’t like Jinki at all. I reminded myself. I tried to focus on the program. At least Key seemed to notice Jinki's move. He gritted his teeth and laughed loudly at the next part, his tone fake.

        “Omo, Jjong, that was hilarious!” He said, laughing at something Jonghyun had said. None of us had even chuckled, as it wasn’t even a joke. He patted Jonghyun’s thigh and I frowned. Jonghyun looked slightly confused, but still smiled widely, happy. 

        “I’m thirsty,” I muttered suddenly, and leapt out of my spot, much to Jinki’s dismay. I saw Key start up from his seat, but then realization flashed over his face and he sat down again, blushing. Hmph. He wouldn’t help me, obviously not wanting to ruin the thing we had going on. It’s not like I needed his help, I knew where everything was in the kitchen… I think.

        I opened three cupboards until I found the one with the glasses, but they were too high up. How could anyone reach them? It seemed only adequate for Minho’s height. I tip-toed and stretched, but the tips of my fingers only brushed against the glass. I looked around for a stool of some sort to help me, but instead saw Onew come up.

        “Here,” He said breathily, and got a glass down, brushing against my hand in the process. I tried to keep my blush level down.

        “Th-thanks.” I muttered, glancing down, and fumbled to pour myself some water. I glanced to the side, avoiding Jinki’s gaze. I couldn’t see the other members or the TV and breathed out slightly in relief. In surprise I felt his hand graze against mine and he finished pouring it for me, his hand still over mine. I didn’t look up. I turned around, facing him.

        “What really happened between you and Kibum?” He whispered in a hushed tone, his body nearing mine. He stepped slightly towards me, and I stepped slightly backwards until my back hit the counter top. No where to run anymore. His face neared mine, not the comfortable distance of a normal conversation. I wrapped my hands around the glass nervously and kept my gaze down.

        “Nothing.” I whispered, trying to study his shirt. He brushed my hair out of my face, but his hand didn’t leave, his thumb pushing my chin up. I had to choice but to avert my gaze up to his eyes. He pulled his breath-taking eye smile and my mouth dropped a bit. Why did they all have to be so handsome? I tried to pull my eyes away, but they were locked. I didn’t want to do it anymore. I wanted Key, not this. His face started to near mine, and I wanted to push him away, to get out of this mess. No, Sunny, don’t do it, don’t let him kiss you… I pleaded to myself. But I couldn’t move. I was stuck, captured. His lips were only an inch away from mine.

        “Jinki,” I whispered, trying to get him to stop. He just flashed a grin. I could feel his breath on my face. “Stop it.” I said, more loudly. He didn’t. Oh no, it was happening. “I mean it.” I said, gaining more confidence. I set down the glass and pushed gently on his chest but it remained still. I looked down again and kept my lips pressed shut, hoping for the worst. I pushed harder but to no avail and I looked up in alarm. “S-stop…”

        “Get away from her.” A low growl sounded from the other side of the room and my knees buckled from under me as Onew’s touch left me. I caught myself on the countertop and squatted on the floor, trying to regain myself. I looked up, shocked to see Key was holding Onew’s shirt, death glare in his eyes. I actually felt frightened for Onew at this moment, as Kibum got violent when he was upset. I didn’t want the whole punch thing that happened to Jonghyun a while ago to happen to Jinki too. A flicker of fear flashed in my temples as Key’s hand raised.

        “I’m sorry, Kibum!” Before any fists could meet faces I dashed forward and hugged him to me, my face in his chest. Onew staggered back, free of Key’s grip, then scampered back to the TV room to hide behind Minho. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping he wouldn’t just push me off. But his violent flame had died down as soon as I’d touched him, thankfully, and he stood there, arms down by his sides for a few seconds. Slowly, his hand crept up, until he had me in his embrace also. He rested his cheek on my head.

        I sighed of relief into his soft clothing. “I’m sorry for being upset at you. I’m sorry for being unfair to you. I’m sorry for… for Onew.” I mumbled into his shirt. He my hair gently, still silent. “Kibum?” I looked up. Did he really hate me now?

        After only a split second, he pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and tried to make the moment last as long as it could. We were now chest to chest and the warmth of his skin radiated.

        "It's okay."

 

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Longest chapter yet! Yay! I don't really know why, this chapter was just easy to write. ^^

So anyways, this chapter is a bit different because Key and Sunny are starting to get angry at each other... :O I felt like in the story their relationship was just a bit too perfect so I wrote this chapter to kind of make some problems.

Enjoy! Comments are loved~ <3