Leaving?

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

        “Jinki?”

        We had finished lunch and were going up to find Onew. I held Kibum’s hand as he followed me up the stairs.

        “Jinkiiii?”I opened the door. I found him on the computer. “Watchu doing?”

        Kibum led me in and we sat on the bed. Onew glanced up once but only looked back.

        “Checking my fanpage.”Onew said without looking away from the screen.

        “Ahhhh…”My voice trailed away and I looked at Kibum. He shrugged. I smiled, and started coughing. I was starting to feel sick again.

        “Are you okay?”He looked concerned.

        “My head hurts, but it’s not a big deal…I’m fine.”

        He didn’t believe me. “I…I need to bring you home. You need to rest and get better.”He ran his fingers through my hair, smiling worriedly at me. I smiled back, but I was disappointed underneath. I didn’t show it. It wasn’t right…I was mad at myself for being so greedy. I was taking away from Kibum’s life, yet…inside I kind of wanted more. I mentally shook my feelings off and nodded.

        “Okay.”I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, his left hand around me.

        “Come on.”He rubbed my arm reassuringly. I smiled.

        “'Kay.”

        Kibum packed me some food for home while I changed.

        “Komawo.”I said as he handed me the bundle, and I kissed him on the cheek.

        Jinki was at the door as Kibum grabbed his wallet and my purse.

        “Bye, Sunny.”Jinki hugged me with one arm as he opened the door for me.

        “Thanks, Jinki.”I hugged him back quickly and smiled at him.

        “Come back soon.”He grinned and pinched my cheeks. I stuck my tongue out at him just as I felt Kibum’s hand snake around my waist.

        “Let’s go, babe.”He pulled me tight to his side as he kissed my forehead.

        “Bye~”I waved to Onew and held Kibum with my other arm.

        He handed me my purse and I thanked him. I kissed him as he pressed the button for the lift.

        We stepped in as Onew said goodbye.

        I turned around to wave again but he had just closed the door. I looked up at Kibum and he smiled. He kissed me again.

        Just as the elevator door closed I felt Kibum push me against the elevator and pinned my hands above my head. I allowed entry for his tongue and I felt his twirl with mine.

        “Not here…”I muttered in between a breath. He just grinned and pulled away, his hand still in mine. He just smiled when the elevator door opened and only grinned at the security guard when he looked at us strangely.

        Key opened the car door for me and I sat. I coughed, and he handed me a tissue. I smiled gratefully at him.

        “Komawo.”I said, my nose clogged. He put his hand around my neck and kissed my cheek.

        “My poor baby.”He said. I looked up at him and smiled. “Let’s bring you home.”

        He started the car and soon we were on our way.

        He kissed my cheek every time I coughed and my hair comfortingly. My heart tingled…it was just so perfect.

        Except for the fact that I was sick, but I could deal with that. I coughed again, and Kibum held my hand.

        “We’re here.”He parked. I looked up at him, and he smiled. We sat there for a few minutes, not moving.

        Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Ring Diggy Ding Diggy Ding, Ding, Ding~

        I sighed, and looked up at Kibum. He shrugged, grinning.

        “Yobosaeyo? Ne? I can’t today, I’m not feeling well. Ne…okay, I’ll call you later.”

        I hung up as Kibum spoke. “You should go rest now.”I nodded. We got out of the car and he brought me inside the apartment building.

        Unlike our last elevator ride, this time it was silent, awkward. He brought me to the door, and we stood there, holding hands.

         I smiled shyly at him. It was these moments when I felt most self-conscious.

        He grinned back, sighing happily.

        “I love you.”He said simply.

        “I love you.”I replied.

        He kissed me lightly on the lips and I opened the door to my apartment.

        “Thanks for everything.”I stepped in, still holding his hand. He smiled.

        “Bye, honey. Get better quickly.”

        “I will.”I kissed him one last time and he pressed the lift button. I watched him get in and wave one final time before he disappeared.

        I closed the door happily. 

 

 

 

I normally write at least one chapter a day but now it's probably going to be one every other day 'cause I'm getting slower in writing and I have less time now. I'll still be updateing though~화이팅!!

p.s. This is an insanely short chapter, sorry! 미안해~ ^^;