Lazy Time, Sweet Time

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

He pulled away, with his arm still around me.

       “It’s not me I’m worried about.”I said quietly. “You could lose everything.”

       He looked at me sternly. “I wouldn’t care, as long as I have you.”

       I was shocked and I pushed his arm off. He looked up at me confusedly. “You don’t mean that.”I said. I felt like a criminal, taking away so much from Kibum. “You can’t think like that. Your music career is much more important than me by a billion.”

       He just smiled and shook me lightly. “Loosen up, babe.”He said, tracing a heart on my shoulder. I looked up at him and leaned my head against him. I wrapped my arms around his chest and kissed his chest multiple times.

       “Whatever.”I stuck my tongue out at him and he poked my nose.

       I leaned my head into the space at his shoulder. He held me lightly, and turned his head slightly to kiss my eyebrow. I closed my eyes and he kissed my eyelids repeatedly. My lips turned up to a smile, and he kissed them too.

       I breathed in. His scent was like my drug. I got high just by having him next to me.

       He played with my hair as I touched his collarbones. We remained silent for a few minutes, the movie ending still playing in the background. We lay there, just appreciating the being next to us, just loving each other.

       I his neck carefully and ran my finger down and back his collarbones. I marveled at his skin, his soft, clear skin. I looked up at him. His eyes were closed as his fingers twisted around a strand of my hair. I noticed slight bags under his eyes, which he hadn’t bothered to cover with makeup. I smiled at his carefree image, and thought about the “diva Key” he showed on TV. Kibum was so much different in real life when I was alone with him. When he was with SHINee, he turned back into the old nagging umma.

       I was thinking about this as his eyes opened. He looked down at me and I noticed, glancing up at him. He was smiling, and had a look on his face like he was thinking of something distant, but pleasurable.

       “What?” I said, grinning.

       “Nothing.” He said simply, and kissed my forehead.

       “Whaaaat?” I urged, tapping his nose lightly with my index finger.

       “You.” He said with a smile and pulled me up tighter to him.

       Our foreheads pressed together and our noses touched. He leaned in a bit to give me a quick kiss and I felt a flutter in my heart as my eyes closed gently. I couldn’t believe I was still getting nervous around him, but everything he did just made my heart race.

       “I love you.” He whispered in my ear. I smiled, my heart jumping.

       “I love you too.” I said as my leg moved up and around his. My hand moved to wrap around him, and my other one held his cheek. He smiled and closed his eyes. I touched his lips carefully, his nose, his ears, his jaw line, his chin, his eyelid, his forehead. I explored him as much as I could. It was wondrous how the posters I had hung up in my room, the pictures I had seen online, were all in front of me, living as a real human being. I marveled how over the billions of people in the world, Kibum chose me to share his love with, to share his heart.  

       “Oh no.” Key said suddenly. I looked up at him, and he was looking at his watch. “This late already?” He groaned, and I looked the clock in the kitchen. It was late afternoon. “I have to get to the salon, and then I have some recordings.”

       “What time do you have to leave?” I said, sitting up.

       “Half an hour ago.” He said with a stressed groan.

       “Oh no! I’m so sorry!” I said as I jumped up, my hands covering my mouth in shock.

       “It’s not your fault.” He said, rubbing his neck in frustration. He stood up as I scurried away to collect his things. I grabbed his things as he went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. He emerged a few minutes later, his face washed and his hair just brushed.

       “I’ll get everything done at the salon.” He muttered under his breath.

       I handed him his things. He thanked me as he took them, holding my hand as he hurried to the door.

       “Sorry to leave in such a rush.” He said, looking up at me with apologetic eyes as he pulled his shoes on.

       “It’s okay. Thanks for stopping by.” I smiled as I held his arm to stabilize him. He wobbled back and forth as he fitted his shoes on. “Careful,” I said gently.

       He finally managed to get his shoes on (they were some special designer shoes or something), and he hugged me a final time.

       “Annyeong baby.” He said, and held me to him. He leaned forward until our noses touched, then his lips locked with mine quickly.

       “Annyeong~” I said, and he stepped out the door. He pressed the lift which was on the floor above us and came down quickly. He waved one final time before he disappeared into the lift. 

 

 

 

 

Yay! 50 subs and 5000 views! Thanks guys~

so yeah, still working on it. I think within the next chapter or so Jjong will confess... sound good?

thanks for commenting, subscribing, and reading! *^^*