I hate you.

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

                I wiped my eyes with my sleeve. How could Kibum do this to me? After all we had been through… I thought he understood my feelings. I thought he felt the same way.

                I felt Minho’s hand on my shoulder slip away, and turned my head to see him going out of the room. He was probably going downstairs. I could smell dinner coming from downstairs, but as much as I was hungry, I had zero appetite now.

                I turned over on the bed. Something poked at me from under my pillow.

                I reached underneath and pulled out a picture.

                It was a picture of Key and I. We were laughing; I remember that day. That day, when Kibum was only looking at me, when Kibum was only laughing with me.

                And now, Kibum was with… that girl.

                That girl, who had taken Kibum away from me.

                I hated that girl. My fist clenched and the picture crinkled into a ball. 

                I hated that girl who had blinded Kibum. Blinded Kibum so he couldn’t see me, so that he couldn’t see my true feelings.

                So that he couldn’t see how much I loved him.

 

My POV

                Mmm.

                Tomatoes, meat, pasta, chicken.

                The smells overwhelmed me, and my stomach rumbled.

                Kibum laughed suddenly, and poked my stomach.

                “Hungry?” I nodded, blushing. He seemed okay again. “Kay. I think it’s done.” I brightened up.

                “Yaaay~ Looks so delicious.” He smiled and patted my head.

                “Go call everyone to dinner.”

                “Ne.” I bounded away.

               Taeminnie wasn’t doing his homework, but was still sitting in the living room with Minho. They were hand in hand, talking quietly. I saw Taemin resting his head on Minho’s shoulder and I suddenly felt awkward.

                Minho turned around and immediately Taemin adjusted his hand and let go of Minho’s hand.

                “Dinner,” I said cheerfully, masking any signs that I had seen.

                “Ne. Coming.” Taemin said quietly and glanced at Minho. I recognized the look in Minho’s eyes. Admiration, desire. He was looking at Taemin.

                “Hurry~” I said. I glanced up stairs. Onew must be there. I went up slowly, surveying my surroundings. It was clean, surprisingly. I expected a dorm with five boys to be a bit messier.

                I knocked gently on one of the doors.

                “Ne?”

                Onew’s voice called from inside.

                I opened the door slightly and stuck my head in.

                “Dinner.”

                His face brightened up. “Chicken!” I laughed a bit.

                “Ne, hurry!” He got out of his chair and ran down the stairs.

                I glanced worriedly at the door next to the room. There were four people downstairs already; the only one missing—Jonghyun.

                I breathed in deeply and knocked on the door. No answer.

                “Jonghyun…” I opened the door slowly. “J-Jonghyun?” I stepped in slightly.

                He was sitting on the bed, holding a pillow in front of him.

                “D… Dinner.”

                I stood in front of the door. He didn’t say anything, and looking at me from over the pillow. I couldn’t recognize the expression, but his eyes looked red and puffy. I felt so sorry.

                “I… I’m sorry.” I stood next to him. “I’m not sure why, but I think whatever it is… why should put it behind us.” I tried to smile. I held out my hand. I wasn’t sure why, but it seemed like a good way to start.

                He stood up and set down his pillow. His head was hanging down.

                “J…Jjong?” I was worried and dropped my hands. “Are you okay?”

                He looked up and held up his hand. I started to smile—and he slapped me.

                The slap was strong. I was sent tumbling to the floor. My hand touched my cheek; it was bleeding. He was strong. I held my cheek, my head down. I couldn’t look at him. He couldn’t see the tear which ran down my cheek.

                “Stay away from Kibum.”

                And he was gone. 

 

Key’s POV

                “Jjong!” I grinned, surprised that he was downstairs. Had Sunny really managed to drag him down? I glanced behind him. Sunny wasn’t there.

                “Where’s Sunny?” I asked. Jonghyun didn’t say anything.

                “Jjong. Where’s Sunny?” I repeated, an uneasy feeling rolling in my stomach.

                He remained silent.

                “Jjong!” I shook him and he smirked at me. I pushed him away as I ran up the stairs.

                “Sunny? Sunny!” I looked in the first room: nothing.

                “Sunny!” I opened the door and found her on the floor. “Sunny?” I shook her. I couldn’t stop saying her name as I held her face up to mine. I gasped.

                Her cheek was red and bleeding. So was her lip. Her face was wet with tears.

                I picked her up and set her on Jonghyun’s bed.

                “Sunny…” I whispered, tears forming in my eyes.

                “Kibum.” Her voice was hoarse.

                “Jonghyun.” My voice grew hard and I looked up.

                Jjong was going to pay.

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter!

I was ready to write more, but I thought this would be a good cliffie to end with.

I'm already writing more! <3

edit;; I added another section!