Yummy

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

               We continued watching TV for a while, but soon after the channel switched to some Japanese show. We laughed at the exaggerated drama for a while, but it got boring. So then we switched to video games, and played for a while.

                We were playing Mario Kart.

                I was in second, Kibum in first, and Onew in third.

                Onew came in from behind me, and sent me crashing over the edge.

                “YAH! Jinki!” I laughed and kicked him. “Aishhhhh…” I pouted.

                He grinned and gained up on Kibum as I fell way behind.

                “Kibummie!” I cheered for him, already had given up on my position. “Kibum, Kibum, Kibum!”

                “Yah, and me?”

                “Jinki, Jinki, Jinki!”

                “That’s right.” He grinned widely and zoomed ahead.

                “Kibum!” I grabbed his shoulders and he accelerated, but Jinki ended up winning anyways.

                “AISH!” Kibum threw his controller on the ground and pushed Onew, who was laughing. They fell on the ground and Key started rolling over the ground, pounding his fists on the ground. He was very bad at faking a temper tantrum, but it was funny.  

                “Kibummie!” I laughed and fell on him.

                “AH!” He pretended I had landed on him, when actually my hands and knees were on the floor.

                I grazed his lips with mine, and he then pulled me down with him. I landed right next to him, laughing. He pulled me around over him and I rolled onto Onew.

                “Ah!” I gasped as I felt him hold me.

                “Careful,” He whispered in my ear and I blushed.

                “Jinki.” Kibum said and kicked him in the leg. He just smirked and set me down gently.

                “Yes, Kibum?” He said in a sarcastic tone.

                “Stop.” He muttered, not looking up.

                “Stop what?” He asked, a wicked gleam in his eye. 

                “Stop… doing that to Sunny.”

                “Sunny doesn’t seem to mind.”

                This made Key furious.

                “YAH! I SAID STOP, OKAY?” He got up and pulled me up with him. Onew sat up, confusion flashed in his eyes. Then he smirked.

                “Kay, whatever.” He leaned against the couch and pressed A on the remote. Key didn’t bring me to the couch again.

                He grabbed my wrist and told me to sit at the dining table.

                “You haven’t eaten yet.” He said sternly, and I nodded, a bit scared to speak. I sat down a bit too hard on the seat. He regained himself a bit with a few deep breaths.

                “A sandwich?” He flashed me a quick smile. I nodded again.

                I stood up, feeling awkward when I didn’t help him.

                “Let me help,” I said, sliding my hand into his. He grinned.

                “Jinki!” I shouted over. He looked up from the game. “Sandwich?” I smiled.

                “Ne!” He smiled, but he didn’t seem very happy. I frowned, but turned around again.

                Kibum quickly hugged me to take my mind off him. I smiled and looked up at him, and he kissed me. He held my hands to my stomach, hugging me. I had to bend back my neck to kiss him, and we swayed together.

                “Mmmm…” I smiled and pulled away. I kissed him quickly one last time and removed his hands. He followed as I opened the refrigerator.

                I took out tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, cucumbers, mustard, and took the bread and pickles, too. I felt his hand graze against my leg and I blushed.

                “Sandwiches.” I said, smiling widely with my eyes squeezed tight. I had food stacked in my arms and I held them out. He laughed and squeezed my cheeks. I blushed at his touch. I had recently lost a lot of weight, but I still had round cheeks that I was ashamed at. I smiled that he didn’t mind.

                He started cutting the vegetables and separating the different foods as I laid out bread.

                “Do you want them all?” I said to Onew, who appeared in the kitchen. He came up behind me and nodded on my shoulder.

                “You really don’t quit.” Kibum sighed.

                “Nope.” Jinki grinned.

                “No tomatoes for me.” Kibum said, pushing Onew off and resting his chin on my shoulder instead.

                “Aww.” Onew pouted and I rested my elbow on his shoulder. He grinned.

                “Kay, jagiya.” I said to Kibum, and placed the already separated and cut fillings onto the sandwich.

                “I’ll do yours and you do mine.” He said, taking a plate from me. “Onew can do his own.” He smirked at Onew.

                “Kibuuuuum!” He whined.

                Kibum shot him a warning glare and he stayed quiet. “Fine.” He muttered under his breath.

                I made Kibum’s sandwich with care. I cut of the sides so everything was straight. I stacked everything neatly and made sure they were even.

                Onew went upstairs to eat. I ate at the table with Key.

                “Aaah.” Key said, telling me to open my mouth. I opened, and he fed me a bite of sandwich. I blushed, smiling with my cheeks full.

                “Aaah.” I replied, and I fed him also.

                He laughed.

                “So cute.” He poked my nose with mustard.

                I laughed and wrinkled my nose. He smiled and wiped it off.

                I poked his nose with mustard for pay back, and soon we were both laughing. I almost fell off the chair and he caught me.

                “Aish, really!” He stabilized me in my chair. He clucked his tongue. I stuck my tongue out in embarrassment.

                He chuckled and fed me another bite.

                “Yummy.” I said, covering my mouth with my hand. I was about to feed him, but he pushed it away to kiss me.

                “Yummy.” He grinned.

 

 

"Yummy." kekeke~