Flowers and Strawberries

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

                I spent the next few days thinking about one thing and one thing only: Key. I still wasn’t sure whether or not it was a dream; I still had his number in my phone, but I hadn’t received any texts or calls. Maybe he had just spent the day for fun. Or maybe he didn’t like me at all. Maybe he was that type of person. I groaned.

                I pressed play, and the album I had bought that day started playing. I listened carefully; every time I heard Key’s voice I would get goosebumps. Even his voice, just his voice, made me blush. I sighed, both of worry and love. What had I to do? Wait, I supposed.

                Pouting my lips, I clicked on Internet. But no sooner had I finished typing facebook, did my cell phone ring.

                 Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding, diggy ding, ding, ding~

                I glanced at the caller ID.

                Kim Kibum

                I broke into a smile.

                “Yobosaeyo?” I answered, happy.

                “Guess whoooo?”

                “Kibummie!”

                “Ne! Sorry I haven’t called you recently~”

                “It’s okay. What’s up?”

                “My schedule is pretty empty this afternoon…”

                “Ne?” My heart pounded faster.

                “Do you want to go out?”

                My heart skipped a beat.

                “Ne!”

                “Good! I’ll pick you up in an hour.”

                “But oppa, where are we going?”

                “You’ll see!”

                “Aish, oppaaaa!”

                “One hour!”

                “What am I supposed to wear then?”

                “Just something comfortable.”

                “Fine…”

                “Okay, annyeong!”

                “Annyeong!”

                I bit my lip as the line dropped. A giddy feeling formed in my stomach.

                Suddenly, I jumped on my bed and screamed into my pillow from happiness. He was so cute!

                But… what was the date he was planning?

                I ignored my curiosity and went to take a quick shower. I opened my closet as I was drying my hair. I just grabbed a simple, cute outfit: a skirt, a blouse, and cardigan. I didn’t put on much makeup, just some eyeliner.

                I glanced at the clock; I had about 15 minutes before he would come. I glanced at my mirror. Nothing in my teeth, neat hair. Good.

 

Key’s POV

                I pulled up to her apartment complex and honked my horn. A couple faces looked out, including Sunny’s, I saw. She pulled up her window and waved. I waved back, smiling. Her face disappeared again and I quickly adjusted my jacket and fixed my hair, checking the review mirror. Nothing in my teeth, neat hair. Good. I grinned at my reflection. 

                I got out of the car and leaned against it. There weren’t many people around, for which I was grateful. I didn’t have to deal with Shawols right now.

                “Oppa~” I turned, grinning, and saw Sunny running to me.

                And then my world turned to slow motion.

                Her hair, long and flowing in the wind. Her eyes, big and sparkling. Her skin, flawless and pale. I had never realized how pretty she really was.

                She stumbled next to me. “Oppa?” I snapped back.

                “M… Mianhe.” The sly character from yesterday was gone. I think she noticed it too, because her smile got a bit softer. She was really pretty.

My POV

                I grinned widely when I saw Key. He was looking amazing as always, looking off to the side. Even when he wasn’t posing for a picture, his natural pose was handsome also.

                “Oppa~” I called. He turned and smiled at me. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

                He seemed to be out of it today. Different than last time. Not quite as lively, as outgoing, and his eyes were glazed over like he was hypnotized. Was something wrong?

                “Oppa?” I stood next to him and shook him gently.

                “M…mianhe.” What? Something seemed odd. I decided I should cheer him up.

                “If something’s wrong, tell me.” I said, as cutely as I could. This made his smile. Mission accomplished!

                “Nothing’s wrong.” He gazed at me with those amazing eyes, and I felt like I had fallen into a trance.

 

Key’s POV

                Her eyes were so pretty. Not dark brown/black, like mine, but a beautiful mix of green and brown. Her eyelashes were full and long, and when she blinked they felt like slow motion.

                There was a moment of silence. I realized suddenly how much I had missed her, even if we had only been apart the last few days.

                I held her hand. It was petite, and soft. She was getting addicting. The more I saw her, the happier I was. The more I could touch her, the more everything seemed to mean to me.

                Something had come over me. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug. I breathed in; her hair smelled of flowers and strawberries.

                “I’ve missed you,” I breathed.

                She seemed shocked. I smiled as I felt her hands slowly wrap around my back, and her shocked expression relaxed a little. I felt her head rest on my shoulder.

                “I’ve missed you too,” I heard her whisper. We broke apart after several seconds in full embrace. She seemed more comfortable, happier. So was I. My hand ran from her back, down her arm, and to her hand. I held it firmly, and led her to the other side of the car. I opened the door for her and she bowed and she got in. As I strode over to the other side, a wide grin stretched across my face. Never had I felt this way before. 

 

 

 

Please enjoy this chapter and continue to support! <3