Single Bed

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Key’s POV

                My eyes opened wide as I listened.

                Taemin… and Minho?

                A boy… and a boy?

                How could this be?

                I was happy for them, still, and I smiled slightly.

                Yet, something nagged the back of my mind. A boy and boy love… I sighed, my mind jumbled. I had been thinking for a while, and soon Minho was lightly snoring. They were asleep in each others arms.

                I sat up, my head swirling. I needed something to stop me from thinking. I needed something to distract me from this.

                I swung my legs over the bed and rubbed my eyes. I stood up, glancing down at Jjong. I shook my head and walked clumsily out of the room.

                Opening the door knob as silently as I could, I glanced outside in the hall. It was dark, except for a faint light gleaming in from the city lights from outside the window.  

                I groaned and leaned against the wall outside the door. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

                Everything was so complicated now.

                I pushed myself off the wall and turned the doorknob of the other room slowly. I stepped in and didn’t bother to close the door.

                A lump was curled up in the middle of the bed: Sunny.

                I crept up and leaned over the bed.

                Her cheek was squished against the bed, and her lips were slightly parted, her breathing deep and even.

                I knelt down next to her, my face next to hers.

                I smiled at her angelic figure. Her hair was splayed over the bed, and her eyelashes were long and touching her skin.

                “My angel.” I said, and her hair gently.

                I kissed her lips gently and touched her cheek.

My POV

                My eyes fluttered open as I felt something on my lips. I saw Kibum’s face in front of me, and I smiled. My eyes hurt from being awoken.

                “Kibummie… what time is it?” My voice was groggy from the tiredness.

                “Ssh,” He said and pushed his lips gently against mine. 

                I clutched my blanket and kissed back. I needed to breathe and pushed him gently to rest, but he only pulled me tighter and crushed his lips against mine.

                “Mmh!” I pushed harder and he let go suddenly. I fell back against the bed. I stared at him, shocked, wide eyed.

                “Mianhe!” His eyes were surprised at himself. “I just… I don’t know what came over me…”

                He held his face in his hands.

                “Kibum…?” I raked my fingers through his messy hair. “Is there something bothering you?”

                “It’s…” I could tell he was about to say something, but instead he sighed again. “I’m just… tired.” It was an obvious lie, but I let it slide. I could see his strained eyes and baggy under eye circles.

                “Come into bed with me,” I smiled, scooting over. This made him grin and he did. I felt his skin pressed against mine in the thin single bed. I noticed he wasn’t wearing a shirt; I could feel his hard abs pushing against my soft belly.

                I traced my fingers over his muscles. He smiled at me, and I watched him reached in for a kiss.

                I hesitated, but pressed my lips lightly against his. I relaxed as he pulled away this time, and I made a very obvious motion of breathing in deeply. He chuckled and kissed me again, this time poking his lip at mine. I allowed entry and intertwined my tongue with his. His tongue squeezed mine for a second and then let go. We continued, and my tracing finger turned into a gripping hand.

                “Mmm,” He said as everything loosened and we pulled apart. He said it like he had eaten something good. I took that as my lips tasting good, and kissed him quickly again. He grinned.

                We laid in bed, talking quietly. I was focusing on drawing doodles on his chest with my finger, and his nose was in my shoulder. He very often liked to smell my hair, and I let him.

                Every few sentences we would end up kissing again. I felt so in love. I felt as though this would last forever. I hoped it would.

                I felt his hand on my thigh, and he pulled my leg over his. I just kissed him more.

                Eventually, we both got sleepy and said our goodnights again. And kisses.

                We fell asleep and awoke the next morning with our lips still touching. 

 

 

 

Yes, they were in bed together, but they didn't sleep together, if you know what I mean. ;D

This story isn't rated, remember!