300,000 Won down the drain. =3="

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

 

Key’s POV

       A small wisp of breath flew out of my mouth as I felt Jonghyun’s muscular arms wrap around me. He brought me close, closer than a friendly hug. Too close.

       I opened my mouth to protest then clamped it shut again. I didn’t want another Jonghyun rage, and to be honest I was kind of scared of him at this point.

       My hands remained fixed at my side, though, and my eyes also didn’t move their change, staring straight ahead, at a strand of Jonghyun’s hair.

       My body stiffened, and a great wave of many emotions rushed to me. Fear, confusion, pity, and a hint of guilt. Guilt? Was it because I was in the hands of someone else, it didn’t feel right, and I felt guilty towards Sunny? Or was it because it did feel right…?

       The members remained silent behind me. The seconds ticked by, each more awkward than the last. I waited, they waited. Jonghyun’s grip remained strong.

       Options ran through my mind. Push him off? He might get angry. Wait? He couldn’t hold on forever. Hug him back? I didn’t want to…

      

Jonghyun’s POV

       I could feel the pads of my fingers pressing into Key’s lean back. I didn’t want to let go. I wouldn’t let go.

       My heart sank a bit as I felt Key stiffen and not move. His gaze remained strictly forward, his arms down by his sides.

       He didn’t hug me like he used to.

       “I love you,” I mumbled, soft enough so only Kibum could hear. He didn’t flinch.

       I noticed movement at the door, were the other members were.

       “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

       Onew screamed suddenly, making all of us jump. Kibum snapped around alarmed, getting out of my grasp, and I looked up, my arms now hugging open air.

       “MY HEADPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES!”

       Oh. Way to ruin the moment.

       “Pfffffffffft~” Minho sniggered, probably not because of the broken headphones but because of the now awkward moment. Onew fell to the ground on practically crawled towards us. He held up the broken pieces.

       “MY DR DRE HEADPHOOOOONES!”

       Whoops.

       “KIM JONGHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!”

       I felt myself knocked over and onto the bed.

       “I’M SORRRRRRRAYYYYY!” My legs flailed around and my hands covered my face. I was too pretty to die!

       He held up his fists threateningly. I heard everybody laughing behind us, which helped to lighten up my over exaggerated scared expression.

       “I’LL BUY YOU NEW ONES!” I blurted out suddenly. No! Why did I just say that? I couldn’t waste that type of money!

       His face immediately lit up and he pulled me off the bed.

       “I love you, Hyun-ah!” He said, and squeezed the living death out of me. He skipped back and out the door. But before I had a chance to recover, Taemin came up to me.

       “Hyung, if you’re buying Onew headphones, will you buy me the new Pikachu game?” He pulled out his aegyo and blinked, opening his eyes bigger.

       “No.” I said, miserable. There goes my hard-earned money.

       “Please?”

       “No.”

       “Pwetty pwease?”

       “No.”

       “Waeeeeeeeeaeeaaeaeaeeaeeeeee?” He made a weird sound, combining ‘wae’ and an odd, long, high-pitched squeal.

       “Because thanks to JINKIIIIIIII-” I paused to make sure he heard me from outside the room and I heard Key laughing. “I already spent all my money and I’m going in debt and I’m going to get kicked out of SHINee and this apartment and I’ll be living on the street like a hobo.”

       “Omo! Really?” Immediately his face changed and he looked scared.

       “Yes, Taemin.” I said, sarcastically. He didn’t notice.

       “I’ll lend you some money, hyung! I’ve been saving for the Pikachu game but you can have it!” He said, practically crying.

       “He’s kidding, Taeminnie.” Kibum’s gentle voice came from behind and he put his hands on Taemin’s shoulders. His voice made me grin automatically.

       “Aishhhhh, hyungggg!” Taemin slapped my knee and turned his back to me, pouting.

       “Key hyung!” He said, pulling out his aegyo again. “Will youuu buy me the new Pikachu game?”

       “Taeminnie, you mustn’t be too greedy.” He said, and poked his nose. He straightened up and continued out of the room as if nothing had happened before. I wqtched him as he left, my eyes trailing his backside. I glanced away as did Taemin, along with Minho. It seemed as if nothing had happened.

       Except I was down 300,000 won. Fantastic. 

 

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Okay, I know this chapter is kinda random... today was Friday, and I had written the sad, hugging part yesterday. 

When I got home from school I was so happy my writing turned spastic. 

So, sorry for the randomness, lol. xPPP Enjoy anyways~

p.s. also changed every chapter pic to default :3