I love you

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Key’s POV

                When I went back in the room, the members were silent. Taemin and Minho were sleeping in the same bed.

                Lately, I noticed Taemin had stuck much more to Minho than normal. Minho had always acted as an older brother to Taemin. He had always been protective, always caring.

                But, I had a feeling… I had a feeling Taemin felt more. The innocence of the young boy’s love was touching.

                I glanced over at Jonghyun. He wasn’t asleep, I could tell. He was pretending to be, his eyes closed. But his eyes were not dry, they were wet.

                “Jjong,” I sat down on his bed and laid my hand on his shoulder.

                He shifted, purposely shaking off my hand.

                “Jjong, please.”

                He turned and looked up at me, expressionless.

                “Please, tell me what’s bothering you. Tell me… why you did those things to Sunny. Tell me why you’ve been ignoring me.”

                He shut his eyes.

                “Jjong…” I whispered.

                “I can’t tell you.” He finally said, not looking at me.

                “Why?”

                “Not here. Not now.”

                Onew shifted in a bunk bed above. Did he know something?

                “Tell me when you’re ready.” I took my hand off his shoulder and climbed into the bed next to him. In our room, we had two bunkbeds and one bed in the middle. The middle was Jjong’s, the left bottom was mine, and the left right was Taemin’s. Taemin was sleeping with Minho and Onew was in the bunk above me.

                He glanced back at me like he was expecting something, then huffed and turned back around.

                I sighed, my mind troubled. I laid awake for a while, thinking. Everything was silent.

                “Hyung?” I heard Taemin’s voice.

                I didn’t move, not sure of whether or not he was talking to me.

                “Ne?” I heard Minho’s voice.

                I froze.

 

Taemin’s POV

                I looked up at Minho at bit my lip. I couldn’t sleep properly with him next to me. I kept waking up and falling asleep again. I had asked him to sleep with me tonight, and he had gotten in without even having me to ask twice.

                I was happy with him by my side, but nervous at the same time.

                Looking at him, seeing his sleeping face, sleeping how peaceful and beautiful he was…

                I sighed.

                For the past few years I had a jumble of feelings for Minho. I couldn’t decide, whether it was right or wrong to love not a girl, but a boy.  

                I made up my mind.

                Minho wasn’t just another friend, another hyung.

                I loved him.

                I had to tell him. But how? Now?

                “Hyung,” I gently shook Minho hyung without a second thought. He had to know. I had to know if… if he loved me too.

                “Ne?” His response was quicker than I expected.

                “Minho…I…” My stomach churned. I was nervous.

                I felt his hand slip into mine and I smiled.

                “Taemin-ah.” His voice was reassuring.

                He looked down at me.

                I sighed, my breath tingling his chest.

                “Minho … I… I have to tell you something.”

                He looked at me curiously.

                “Anything, Minnie.” I smiled at the name and took a deep breath.

                “M-Minho hyung… I… I-I love you.”

                Once the words came out of my mouth, I hugged him tightly. I was scared.

                Scared for rejection. Scared he wouldn’t love me.

                He didn’t say anything. His arms didn’t reach out to hug me.

                “M-Minho hyung?” My grip loosened. “I’m sorry… it’s okay if you don’t feel the s-same way... I won’t m-mind…” I lied. I wanted him to love me. I wanted him to love me so, so much.

                “Taemin…”

                I squeezed my eyes shut. I was scared of the hurt.

                “Taemin, I…”

                “I.. it’s okay, Minho. You—”

                I gasped as I felt his strong arms wrap me up in a hug.

                “I love you too, Taemin. I really, really do.”

                I opened my eyes slowly. A tear ran down my cheek and landed on his shoulder.

                “Taemin?” He let go and looked down at me. I didn’t look up. “Are you okay?”

                “I-I’m just so happy, hyung!” With that I squeezed him tighter, another tear running down my face.

                “Oh, Taemin.” His gentle voice stopped my tears. “Oh, Taeminnie.”  

 

 

 

Sorry, I couldn't help ittttt~~~

Taemin and Minho = Love. <333