Plot

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

        That (*hope you guys don’t mind me using this*) bastard! How could he do this? He knows my feelings for him! I thought I had finally gotten used to them sticking together, I thought I might even be okay with it. Maybe I had even let go of him a little… my feelings were starting to fade. Maybe I could have moved on. But now! He’s run off and… ARGH. The feeling my stomach made when he came home, it’s obvious I’m not over him. At all. I felt so terrible, I felt like I was ripped in pieces.

        At least Jinki’s on my side. He’s almost as upset as I am about this. He wanted to be her first and now he’s mad at Kibummie too, but not as much as I am, I think.

        “Jinki,” I started, my head bowed down low in defeat. He was sitting next to me, in the same position, head rested in his hands. “I can’t do it anymore. I can’t take this, pretending not to care when they walk together, pretending I don’t notice when they kiss. It breaks me every time they’re together. I thought I was getting better at it, but tonight I feel like crap. I don’t think I can take it much longer.”

        “There’s nothing we can do. They’re dating, we have no control over what they do together.” He mumbled, hair over his eyes. His normally happy atmosphere was weighed down, his voice as miserable as I was.

        There was only one thing I could think of. One thing that would fix everything. One thing that would make me happy, make Jinki happy, make everyone happy.

        “We have to split them up.”

        He looked at me, bewildered. I nodded solemnly. “What else can we do? If they’re apart, maybe Kibum will finally realize… how much he needs me. And you can go and take Sunny if you want, I don’t care.”

        The shocked look in his eyes slowly subsided, into something different. Understanding. “But can we really do this? Do Key? I mean, I really do like Sunny, but the way she looks at him… they seem so natural. It would be a cruel thing to do.”

        “I don’t care.” I shook my head. I knew what I was thinking was mean. I shouldn’t do such a thing to Key. But it was the only solution.

        He didn’t nod at first. “I’m not sure if it’s the right thing to do. Sooner or later they’ll break up. Let’s just wait.”

        “I can’t wait!” He was surprised at my sudden outburst. “Have you seen them? They’re so lovey-dovey together, they’ll never break up! Never! Not unless we cause it!” He remained silent for a few seconds.

        “Okay.” He was quiet, and most probably felt guilty. He made me feel like I was a criminal and just convinced him into theft with me.

        “Everything will be all right in the end. You’ll see. Everyone will be happy.” Even though I was trying to convince him, my gut was having a hard time believing it myself.

        “Well how are we going to do it anyways? They don’t seem like they’ll ever split up.” I shrugged.

        “Let’s think about it some other time. We have schedule tomorrow.” He nodded, getting up from my bed, and walked over to his. We prepared for sleep quickly, always staying in the room. We kept the door locked, and I was thankful that him and I shared a room.

        In my pajamas, I stood up and glanced over at Jinki who had just laid down in bed. He gave me a thumbs up and I flipped off the lights.

        As I laid in bed, the darkness gave me a chance to think. I felt different, more relieved. Maybe things would work out, but at the pit of my stomach I felt guilty for plotting against Kibum. But it was the only thing to do… wasn’t it?

        I rolled over and my eyes closed. After a few minutes of laying there, thinking, I fell asleep, tired from the events of that day. 

 

                                                ★                     ★                     ★

 

 

Key’s POV

        Everybody except for Taemin had schedules the next day. I woke up with a terrible feeling in my stomach. I really didn’t want to go. Luckily our schedules were separate so hopefully I wouldn’t have to face Jonghyun until later tonight…

        “Kibum,” A firm hand shook me awake and my eyes blinked open to Minho. “Kibum, come on.”

        “Nyahhhhh~” I rolled over and shoved my face into my pillow. “I don’t want to get up~” He rolled me over and shook me again.

        “Come on, we have to go exercise.”

        “What time is it?” I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

        “Almost five, come on.”

        So early?

        “Kibum! Come on! Everyone is awake!”

        “Nooooo…” I held on to my bed sheets as he started to pull me out of bed. He pried my fingers loose and I gave up, stretching. “What are we doing today?” Scratching my nape, I asked with a groggy voice.

       “I think we’re just running and lifting weights. If you don’t get up soon I’ll make you do double.” I sighed and stood up. Minho was too active, too athletic. It made everyone else miserable.

        “Okay, okay. Breakfast?”

        “You make breakfast!” He walked out of the room, leaving my sleepily there. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the bed, then opened the nearest drawer (which was mine), and pulled out a random shirt. Pulling it over my head, I slipped into sweatpants and tried to remember to remind myself to clean up my clothes later. Vision clearer now, there was no one else in the room and there were voices coming from downstairs. I stumbled down the stairs, forgetting about the events from the previous night.

        “What do you want for breakfast?” I slumped onto the kitchen counter, talking to no one in particular. Minho and Taemin were sitting closely together at the table, laughing about something.

        “Hyung! You’re finally awake!” Taemin exclaimed. He seemed extra happy today… and awake. He grinned and I noticed Minho’s arms around him.

       “Ne~” I called, turning to the fridge. Deciding just on leftovers, I noticed 2min ignoring me again, back in their own little world.

        “Yah, where’s Jinki and Jjong?” As I heated up yesterday’s rice, I remembered what had happened the night before. I groaned loudly, thinking that I would have to deal with it later.

        “Kibum, are you okay?” Minho asked. I must have sounded like I was in pain, but in actually was just annoyance. I scooped out kimchi from the container and shook my head, trying to smile. “Are you sure?” Confused by his question, I looked to see him trying to get my attention without Taemin involved. “Down there?” He lowered his voice and gestured ‘down there’.

        “No!” Understanding what he was referring to, I yelled in defiance. “Yah, I told you already, I didn’t—!”

        “Ssh!” Minho covered Taemin’s ears before I could finish my sentence. Taemin looked up at him like a confused puppy, puzzled by what was happening.

        “I really didn’t!” I hissed, but he just smiled like ‘sure’. He turned his attention back to Taemin and I scowled. “Where’s Jinki and Jjong?” I asked again, my question before forgotten.

        “They already left. You were taking too long, Kibum-hyung.” Taemin chirped.

        “They went running?” I asked as I went to the table with three filled bowls. Taemin nodded as he reached for a bowl.

        “Thank you for breakfast hyung~” Taemin sung as he picked up his chopsticks.

        “You’re welcome, Taeminnie.” I smiled. At least he remembered his manners.

        After breakfast and washing the dishes halfway, we were out the door. Exercising passed quickly also. We sang as we ran, and Taemin complained the whole time we were lifting weights. We didn’t do much before heading back to the dorm, sweaty and panting. No sight of Jinki and Jonghyun the whole time we were out.

        “Good job guys.” Minho hung his arms around our shoulders, between Taemin and I. I gulped down water and nodded.

        “You too, Minho.”

        “I’m tired.” Taemin whined.

        “At least you don’t have any schedule later, or practice. You’re lucky. You get to stay at home.” I protested.

        Minho forced us to take the stairs up, but after climbing (and dying in the process) halfway, we gave up and took the elevator. Minho and I quickly got ready to head out after he phoned Jinki and Jjong, who had already left (rather odd, in my opinion—we usually went everywhere as a group), and Taemin sat on the couch and watched TV.

        “Bye, Taeminnie~” I turned my back to them as Minho hugged Taemin tightly and kissed him lightly on the cheek, pretending I hadn’t noticed. I waved goodbye also and we set out. 

 

 

 

Yay, new chapter up~ OOOHH SNAPP, JJONG IS EVILLLLLL~~~ but don't bash him, he's

just blinded by love~ ^o^ he's not really evil! <3

sooo yeahhhh i have an idea for the next chapter already! yayyyy

OH YEAH AND THANK YOU EVERYBODAY WE REACHED DUH 80 SUBSSSSSSS~~~ CHYEAHHHH