I'm sorry.

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

3rd Person POV

                Key ran downstairs, his feet stomping the ground.

                “YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!”           

                The boys turned their heads. They were at the table, waiting for everyone to come down before they could have dinner. Jonghyun was standing near the kitchen.

                “Key hyung?” Taemin’s scared voice whimpered.

                “WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?” Kibum pushed Jonghyun and his back slammed against the wall. His head lowered, his hair covered his eyes and he didn’t say anything.

                “Yah! Kibum!” Onew stood up.

                “Hyung, I’m scared,” Taemin held Minho’s hand under the table.

                “WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?” Kibum repeated, slamming Jonghyun against the wall. His hair flipped and Jonghyun flicked his gaze up to Kibum.

                For a moment, his eyes were a mix of fear, sorrow. He didn’t want Kibum to treat him this way. But that stupid girl deserved it.

                Jonghyun smirked.

                The next thing he knew, he was eating Kibum’s fist.

                “LEAVE. HER. ALONE.” With each word came a punch.

                “Hyung!” Minho’s voice wailed.

                Onew got up and tried to pull Kibum away, but his will was too strong.

                Jonghyun looked desperate, sad. The one he loved hated him more than he ever had before. He had messed everything up.

My POV

                I heard Key’s voice and jumped. I sat up in bed. I tasted blood.

                I walked slowly to the door. I felt weak.              

                I looked over the banister. The boys were all crowded around. I walked down the stairs, wincing at each step.

                When I reached the bottom, Taemin turned. His mouth dropped a bit.

                “Noona…” He rushed up to me and his hands moved, but he seemed scared to touch me. I tried to smile, tried to comfort him, but my knee wobbled and I almost fell. 

                Onew rushed over, but I only glanced at him. I wobbled over to Kibum as Onew followed behind me, shocked.

                “Kibum.” I rested my hand on his shoulder weakly. “Stop.” My voice was quiet and hoarse.

                He stopped and turned his head. His eyes filled with tears.

                I hugged him as tightly as I could, but my muscles hurt. I was so weak.

                “Oh, baby.” He whispered and rested his head on mine, hugging so tightly it hurt my ribs. My eyes flickered open just as I saw Jonghyun fleeing upstairs. His face had been bloody and caught. I thought he looked sad. Oh, Key oppa. I closed my eyes. I felt his tear on my cheek. It stung.

                “Oh, Kibummie.”

                Onew followed Jonghyun upstairs.

                We held on to each other for a long time.

                As we pulled apart, he kissed me on my forehead.

                I didn’t look at him.

                Even with what Jonghyun had done… Kibum shouldn’t have hurt him like that.

                “Sunny…” He noticed my ignorance.

                “Oh, I’m so sorry.” He sighed. “I don’t know what came over me.”

                I didn’t look up. I pulled away and ran up the stairs. Key came after me.

                “I’m sorry, baby! I’m sorry!” I felt so bad for being angry at him, but he couldn’t be like that.

                “Jonghyun!” I ran into the room with Kibum following right behind me, asking for forgiveness, again and again.

                Jonghyun was lying on the bed. Onew had plastered band-aids and medical tape all over his face. I fell to my knees next to the bed. Jonghyun looked at me. He didn’t move. He wouldn’t hurt me again. Kibum stood behind me.

                “Baby, please. I’m sorry.” I wanted to turn around and tell him it was okay. I wanted to turn around and tell him I didn’t mind. But I did.

                Onew walked out of the room, silently. His gaze was on me, and I glanced at him. I smiled weakly. I gently felt Jonghyun’s face. It was swollen.

                For the first time, Jonghyun didn’t look at me in anger, or hatred. He looked at me differently, in sorrow and regret. I thought I even saw him smile.

                “I’m sorry.” It was the first thing he had ever said to me.

                “It’s okay.”

                I felt Kibum’s hand on my shoulder.

                “I’m sorry.” He said also. I didn’t know how many times he had said that, but it was enough.  

                I turned around and saw him kneeling next to me. I looked at him in the eye. His gaze was soft and sorrowful. I could tell he was truly sorry and I felt really bad for being angry at him.

                “Oppa…” I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jonghyun turned his head away from us and concentrated on the other wall, his gaze stiff. I glanced over, but I felt Kibum push my face gently to face his. He wrapped his arms around my waist. “Just shut up.” I grinned and kissed his neck.

                “Mmm.” He breathed, his nose in my hair.

                Jonghyun moaned. Key glanced at him and sighed.

                “Come on.” He grinned at me and pulled me out of the room.

                We went out and were about to go in the other room, but the smell of dinner was still there and my stomach rumbled again.

                “Dinner!” He glanced at me, his mouth open slightly. After all the commotion, we had forgotten.

                We went downstairs, hand in hand. It seemed Onew had already gotten into the chicken, because the plate was half empty. Our hypothesis was proved correct when we caught him in the kitchen, chicken leg in hand.

                “Are you guys okay now?” He asked, his mouth full of food. He grinned at me.

                “Ne.” Kibum answered, and snapped his fingers to redirect Onew’s gaze. Onew didn’t even flinch.

                “Aish, Onew!” I knew Kibum was bothered when Onew stared at me. It made me blush.

                “Okay, okay.”

                Taemin and Minho appeared, and sat down at the dinner table. Kibum turned around, and Onew looked at me again. I smiled shyly, and as I turned around, I thought I might even had felt a slap on the . I turned my head, blushing madly, but Onew wasn’t looking at me anymore, because Kibum was glaring at him. 

                “Come on.” I said, holding onto Kibum’s arm, a little uneasy. “Let’s eat.”

 

 

 

Naughty Onew. >u<