Sick Day

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

                I woke up with a start. My lips were chapped, and I realized with a smile our lips had been touching the whole night. I sat up. I was still tired. I hadn’t gotten enough sleep last night.

                I stretched and yawned… and fell down. The single bed was too small and I had lost balance.

                “Ouch…” I got up again and winced at the sharp pain in my .

                “Sunny?” Key sat up. I shot him an embarrassed smile and sat back down.

                “What happened?” His voice was groggy from sleep.

                “I just fell.”

                He gasped a bit and touched me gently. “Aww, my baby, are you okay?” I nodded.

                “Get back in.” His eyes were squinting from the bright light.

                I followed what he said and climbed back into bed. With me down out of the sunlight he opened his eyes again and smiled. I looked deep into his eyes, his deep, honest, alluring eyes that lost me to another universe when I looked at them. 

                “Good morning.” He held my cheek in his hand.

                “Good morning.” I smiled, and breathed in the morning scent. He fixed my hair so it didn’t fall in my eyes and looked at me. His eyes were sparkling with a hint of mischief.

                I felt something coming on and I turned away just in time, just as I sneezed.

                “Bless you.” He grinned. I was about to thank him when I sneezed again. This time he sat up, and lifted me with him. “Are you sick?” I shook my head, but my throat deceived me and I started coughing. To tell the truth, I felt awful.

                “Oh, no no no.” He tutted his tongue and carried me out of bed and out of the room. I held on to his neck weakly and closed my eyes. My head hurt.

               Pushing open the other door with his foot, he checked where everyone was. Onew was the only one in the room.

                “Jinki?” Kibum asked, just as Onew turned around.

                “What’s wrong with Sunny?” Onew ignored Kibum and stood by my side. I looked at him and his goofy smile. I smiled back weakly and fixed a strand of his messy hair.

                “She’s… sick.” Key said uneasily, gaze shifting to my fingers in Jinki's hair. “Where are the others?” He said, looking back at Onew. 

                “They went off on their schedules.” Onew said without hesitation, his eyes on me. Then he looked up at Key. “I already called to cancel yours. I said you were sick. Manager-hyung was furious.”

                Kibum remained silent. I looked up at him but he seemed to be engulfed in the carpet underneath. 

                “Jinki is staying home too?” I inquired. Kibum glanced up at my voice, but still didn't say anything.

                “Ne.” Onew grinned at my question. “Cancelled all my schedules too.”

                Kibum shot him a glare, but I could tell underneath he was grateful. I smiled, which made my throat hurt and I coughed again.

                “Let’s go downstairs,” Key said quickly.

                “You can let me down now.” I said, and he laughed.

                “Why would I want to do that?” He said with a smirk at Onew. I couldn’t see, but I felt the awkwardness and jealousy practically melting off him.

                I blushed as his comment as he carried me down the stairs. Onew followed close behind, nagging.

                Key set me lightly down on the sofa, and Onew the TV.

                “I feel like a princess,” I said, squirming nervously. With two princes to take care of me.

                Onew ruffled my hair as he walked by and grinned.

                For the next couple minutes, Onew and Key were walking around in a hurry. Key threw on a blanket as he raced by, Onew handed me tea, Key fed me medicine.

                I let them do whatever they needed, and after ten minutes, they both plopped down on the sofa next to me at the same time.

                “Done?” I asked, my eyebrows raised.  

                Kibum laughed. “Done.”

                I smiled and gave him a quick hug. He squeezed me back and bent down for a kiss.

                “But oppa, I’m sick!” I covered my mouth with my hand.

                “And?” I didn’t have time to answer before he removed my hand and kissed me.

                I kissed back lightly, not wanted to get to intimate in front of Onew.

                But Kibum thought differently. I gasped, surprised at his eagerness, and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. Onew groaned and turned away. I touched his tongue with mine and then he held on tightly, then loosened. I pulled back a bit, but his tongue lunged forward again. I gave up and let him do whatever he wanted. Our tongues wrestled and his hands found their way to my hips. He pulled apart with a slight string of shared saliva.

                We smiled together, our noses touching. A commercial showed in the background, and Onew pretended to be engrossed in it.

                “Now you’re going to get sick,” I said, poking his nose. He grinned.

                “And it will be all your fault,” He said with a smirk.

                “Kibum!” I slapped him lightly, laughing. He had been the one to pull me into the kiss anyways, and he knew it. “Don’t say that, it makes me feel bad.”

                He laughed and tickled me.

                “Oppa!” I said, giggling like mad, barely able to breathe. He tickled me under my chin and on my stomach. I rolled over, trying to get away, but he just pulled me into a hug onto his lap. He stole another quick kiss and I giggled.

                “I’m here, you know.” Onew sounded annoyed.

                “Yeah, Kibum.” I grinned at Onew and he smiled back.

                “Yeah, Kibum.” He mocked me and pinched my cheeks.

                “Seriously!” I said, half laughing.

                Onew appreciated it and tagged Key’s head. 

                “Yah!” Key shouted, laughing, and set me back down. He lunged for Onew, who easily slid him into a headlock.

                “Are you feeling better, Sunny?” Onew asked, winking, Kibum still struggling to get out.

                “Ne, thanks.” I laughed at their fighting. Eventually Key got away and he sat next to me again.

                I giggled at his messed up hair and fixed it for him.

                “What about me?” Onew pouted. My heart beat a bit faster at the cute image of Jinki, but I shook it off and laughed fakely. I grinned and just ruffled his hair up some more.

                “Yah!” He said and pushed me lightly. I pretended he pushed me hard and fell completely over. Kibum didn’t say anything.

                “Okay guys,” He said, laughing uneasily and pushing us apart. Onew winked at me, and I sat closer to Kibum in protection. I stuck my tongue out at Jinki, and Kibum pulled me onto his lap again. I gave him a quick kiss, which made him smile uncontrollably.

                The three of us went on like this, watching TV and chatting. Kibum constantly reminded me to drink my tea and keep the blanket over me, and Onew kept me entertained.

                I felt special, happy.

                I hoped it would stay that way.

 

 

Wrote a bit more this time! :D