Another Visit

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Sunny’s POV

        I wasn’t a fast runner, and he gained speed on my quickly. I still ran, not giving up. He stayed a few paces behind me the whole time, going easy. He could have easily caught up.

        “Haha-hahaha~” I sang, taunting him. An evil smirk rode on his lips and he quickly took the extra few steps in order to reach me. I turned back around, laughing, and I felt his fingertips on my waist. I gave up, laughing, and stopped. However, he hadn’t stopped and ended up crashing into me.

        “Waaaah!” I felt his weight knock into me and I lost balance, falling backwards. But before my back could hit the concrete, his arm was around me and I was pulled up in one fluid movement. My breath was heavy and my eyes still were wide from the shock of the fall. I looked into his eyes, blinked, my hands gripping his forearms.

        An eruption of laughter exploded from me as his fingers started to tickle my belly. He brought me all the way up, finally pushing me against a shop window. His hands moved away from my stomach and then pressed against the window on either side of me. It took me a few seconds to catch my breath, the giggles forming into gasps.

        I smiled, happy to see his eyes, only his eyes. He moved his face slowly closer, until his minty breath warmed the tip of my nose and his lips were a mere few centimeters away from mine.

        I closed my eyes gently and stood on my tip toes to reach his lips… but ended up puckering up to air.

        “Ehh?” I opened my eyes, and he was gone. I heard laughter up the street and turned to see Key running away. What a tease!

        “Yah! Kim Kibum, you’re paying for that!” I chased after him, but he was far too fast. By the time I reached the apartment building he had already gotten in the elevator.

        “Hold the–!” I yelled as I stopped, just as the elevator doors shut in front of me. I blinked in shock for a couple seconds, my mouth hanging open. Had. Key. Just. Closed the door. On me?

        Suddenly they opened again, and a wave of relief showed on my face, along with a bit of an angry smile. As the metal elevator doors parted, they revealed a laughing Key. He was laughing uncontrollably, almost in histerics.

        “You jerk!” I yelled, slapping his arm. “Don’t do that!” I half-laughed, half-whined.

        “You… should have seen… your face!” He said in between huge gasps of breath… and more laughing.

        “Hmph.” I stuck my bottom lip in the air and turned my back to him. His laughter calmed a bit, except for the occasional outburst, until finally he was standing with just a smile on his face.

        “Aww… I’m sorry, jagiyaaaa~” He put his arms around me and rocked back and forth. I kept myself turned away and my chin held up.

        “You can have the kiss you missed,” He said, a slight smirk on his lips. Before he could say anything me, I whipped around and planted a deep kiss on his lips, then skipped out the elevator door just as it opened again on the right floor.

        “I forgive you, jagiya.” I called, using the same word he had, causing him to smile.

        I pulled his arm closer, and he stepped out of the elevator. He goofily fell forward, conveniently pushing me into the door, making a thump. Why did we always end up in this position?

        “Coming~” A faint voice yelled, but I didn’t hear, too lost in Kibum. He burrowed his face into my neck, his hair tickling underneath my chin.

        “Keeey…” I giggled breathily, but he just pushed my harder, his hip bone pressed against mine. I had only the door for support, and then it was gone. It had been opened, and with Key’s body weight against mine, I stumbled backwards. For the second time that day. Great. Instead this time, Key didn’t catch me, instead falling also.

        I landed on my back with a smack. It had hurt a bit, but not too much as Kibum was on his hands and knees, looking down at me. His perfect hair hung in front of his face and I reached my hand to brush it a bit to the side. It was silent for a few seconds, and I blushed heavily as we looked into each other’s eyes.

        Then he flashed his gorgeous smile, and immediately we both erupted with laughter. He fell to my side, clutching his stomach as he laughed. I rolled on my side and placed my hand on his chest as I laughed.

        “You might want to get off the floor…” Taemin’s voice squeaked from above us. He must have been the one to open the door. He looked down awkwardly, his feet shuffling on the floor.

        Our laughter slowly subsided and Key stood up. I held out my two arms lazily and he pulled me up easily with only one of his own. His hand moved swiftly from my hands to my waist as he caught me. He roughly pulled my hip to his as he grinned at the other members. I blushed at the awkward silence after our silly incident.

        “OH, FUUUUUUUUUUUUU—” Jonghyun had just looked up from his video game when we were laughing. Minho clamped his hand over Jonghyun’s mouth and smiled graciously.

        “Sunny! What a wonderful surprise!” Always the gentleman, Minho. He greeted us as if nothing had happened. “Hold on just a moment please.” He asked politely. I nodded, but inside I was miserable. He hated me.

        “I’m so happy to see you!” Onew came up and hugged me tightly, receiving a death glare from Key. I grinned, letting go a bit on the Jjong thing.

        “It’s nice to see you too, Chicken man.” He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at me, his jaw working as if he were considering something. He stood there for the longest time and I got fidgety. Awkwaaard.

        “Jinki!” Key snapped finally and Onew glanced over to him.

        “Calm down, I’m just checking out your girlfriend.” Onew smirked, causing my skin to turn tomato red and my eyes to widen a bit.

        There was a second of silence when pure hatred burned in Key’s pupils. Then his smile turned into one of playful anger and he lunged for Onew. I stepped back, used to them always fighting by now.

        “Sunny noona, how was your day?” Taemin chirped suddenly, as if nothing else was happening. He was hinting something, and I knew.

        “Fine, thank you. And I’m sorry I couldn’t bring any banana milk this time, I wasn’t aware I was going to be coming.” Every time I came over I always stopped by the supermarket first and picked up some banana milk for Taemin. He looked disappointed for a second, but then smiled widely.

        “It’s fine, noona.” He said, shaking his hands in front of his face. He hugged me quickly. “I forgive you.” And then he skipped off.

        “Why the hell is she here?” Jonghyun’s enraged hiss was heard from over the room. I pretended to ignore it but was stiff as I listened.

        “She’s Kibum’s girlfriend, Jjong, get over it.” Minho whispered harshly.

        Key looked up as he had just sat on Onew, a triumphant grin on his face. Onew bleated in pain from underneath him but he ignored it. His gaze flickered from me to the two across the room and he frowned.

        “Let’s go upstairs,” he said suddenly, standing up and grabbing my wrist. Onew stood up in a huff, whimpering over to Taemin. Kibum dragged me upstairs in a hurry to get away from everyone else.

        He pulled me into the bigger room, and shut it up with a thud. I sat on the chair, swinging my legs back and forth. I looked up in surprise when I heard the door click, indicating the lock. And there Key was standing, a smirk on his face. 

 

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The writing is flowing a bit quicker now, I was able to get up a chapter today also. :D

Another longer one, yayyyyyy~

Enjoy! And thanks to my subscribers and readers. <3

Comments are loved~