Ding Dong~

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

My POV

                I squirmed nervously in my seat. Everything was so clean and nice. Key’s embrace still tingled on my skin. I shivered. Goosebumps.

                The car door closed and Key sat. He looked at me, hands on the wheel. I glanced at him shyly.

                “Hey babe,” he said, slipping his hand into mine. I looked up at him, and he grinned. He held our hands up and kissed mine. His lips on my skin sent an electric shock up my arm. A small gasp escaped my lips.

                “Oppa, where are we going?” I mumbled.

                “You’ll see,” He grinned.

                A sense of exasperation and excitement tingled my heart.

                “Kekeke~” He smirked. Aww, Kibum.

                He turned the key and the engine rumbled. He pulled out slowly, and accelerated as we cruised along the roads.

                We talked as he drove. K-Pop, SHINee, life. Just getting to know each other.

                “You’re very honest,” He commented as we talked.

                I looked at him, unsure of whether that was good or not.

                “I like honest.” He grinned. I laughed, kind of in relief.

                He looked back ahead. Looking at his profile, I couldn’t help admiring his jawline. Strong, clean. I resisted my temptation to reach out and touch it.

                He noticed me looking at him, and he grinned. I looked away quickly.

                “You look beautiful,” He said, and my hair softly.

                “Komeyo,” I said quietly. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

                “Aigoo, I really want to snatch you up right now,” he said, staring at me.

                “Oppa, stop... you’re making me blush,” I shrunk into my shoulders.

                He chuckled, holding my hand a bit tighter.

                “Keke… aniyo.”

                I smiled at him. He grinned and continued driving. We talked for a while in the car, and I felt us getting closer by the minute.

                The car slowly came to a stop in front of an apartment complex.

                I sat in silence for a few seconds. “Op—”

                Ohhhh no. I knew where we are.

                “If this relationship is going to continue… you are going to have to meet SHINee.”

                A fan outside the window saw Key’s face and screamed, breaking the silence. He looked at me apologetically and I smiled. He got out of the car and waved as he passed by. She screamed again, but he quickly turned around and walked around to open the door for me.

                “Komeyo,” I got out quickly and I felt his arm snake around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled. Such a perfect boyfriend!

                We walked up and I smiled weakly at the fan. I was surprised when she glared at me, and even more when she shouted.

                “Yah!” Key and I turned around.

                “Key Oppa, who is this girl?” She glared at me still, but then looked at Kibum and batted her eyelashes. I was in shock; such a rude girl!

                He looked at the girl. “Leave her alone,” he finally said in a cold voice, and continued walking.

                “Key oppa is so mean in real life…” She muttered to herself. “It’s the girl’s fault.” She was loud enough for us to hear, and I frowned, looking down. He saw my face.

                “You need to ignore her,” he said gently. “There will be girls like this. You have me, okay?”

                I nodded, though still looking down. He pulled my chin to turn my head and I was forced to look up at him. “It’s okay,” he said, and I felt his lips brush against my cheek. I immediately turned tomato red and he smiled at me with pleading eyes.

                “I can’t resist those eyes,” I said to him, and smiled weakly. He chuckled and walked in with me. The security looked at me questioningly and smiled at Kibum. He smiled back, and the security guard pressed the lift button for us. The lift came quickly, and we stepped in quietly. I was silent, looking down. He noticed something was wrong.

                “Are you okay?” He said when we were outside the dorm.

                “I’m just so nervous…” My voice wavered.

                “Don’t worry so much. They will like you. If they don’t, I won’t like them.” I looked up at him, shocked.

                “Aniyo, oppa, you can’t be like that for me!” I didn’t want him risking things like SHINee for me. I felt bad when he was like that, yet inside I was moved that he cared so much for me.

                “Just don’t worry,” He said, and rang the doorbell. 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll write more next time~

Thank you to anyone who subscribed/read/commented!

It really means a lot to me.

Please leave comments to help me!