"I Slept With Her"

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Sunny’s POV

        The first thing I noticed when consciousness crawled back to me was the solid my chest was rising up and down against. I kept my eyes closed and feeling turned to my fingers. My hands were on his shoulders, my head nestled into his neck.

        I breathed in, the insides of my mouth dry. I must have fallen asleep with my mouth open. Rubbing my lips slightly, my eyelids fluttered open and I pushed myself slightly up to see properly.

        Key’s sleeping face was a few inches away from mine and my legs were wrapped around his. His features were illuminated by the moonlight, and it was only then that I realized it was night time. The car was turned off and the air was fresh. Looking out the slightly opened windows, I guessed it was around nine or so.

        I turned back to his face, his eyes closed lightly and his lips parted slightly. I his cheek gently, his skin smooth. I sighed, slipping my arms in between his body and the car seat, and nestled my face into his chest. I closed my eyes for a second, enjoying the way his body heaved as he breathed.

        Lifting my head again, I hugged him close to me as I kissed his lips. He didn’t react at first, so I kissed him again. And again, and again.

        “Mmmmm…” A guttural moan escaped from his throat and I stopped, smiling.

        “Baby, wake up.” He didn’t move, so I kissed him again. Still no reaction. Frowning, my eyebrows connected. “I’m not going to stop until you wake up.” Another kiss.

        “That’s the point. I don’t want you to stop.” The edge of his lips curved up into a smile and he moved slightly, but didn’t open his eyes.

        “Then I’ll stop.” I grinned and started to pull my arms out from under him, scooting off his lap.

        “No,” His hands flew to my arms and he held me back. Finally he opened his eyes, blinking a few times to clear his vision. I smiled and waited patiently.

        His lips cracked into a smile and he breathed in deeply, a half yawn. “Good mor—” He glanced out the window. “Night?” I shrugged and went back to ‘bed’.

        “What time is it?” He asked again, his arms wrapping around me.

        “I don’t know.”

        “You don’t have any classes tomorrow right?” He kissed the top of my head.

        “Not tomorrow.” I reassured him. “But I still have to actually go into my apartment.” I started to slide off him.

        “Okay.” I smiled. He finally let me go. I opened the car door, squeezing myself out. It felt weird to stretch my legs after being curled up for so long. Stretching a bit, I reached my arms to the sky and left and right, not noticing Kibum watching me, grinning. I walked around to the passenger side of the car bending down to get my things. He rubbed his eyes a few times, sighing. Returning to his open door, I grinned at him. He got out of the car and slammed the door.

        “When are you free?” He leaned against the car and pulled me closer.

        “Um…” I thought, my lips pursing. “I’m not really sure. Just call me whenever. I shrugged.

        The moonlight shone softly, but harsh tones illuminated from buildings a while away. It distracted me for a moment, the way his face seemed to be so perfect even with not much light.

        “Okay.” He leaned forward to kiss me, holding my hands in his. I responded late, having not noticing what he was doing until too late. Blinking, I smiled a second later.

        “Bye, Kibum.” I wrapped my arms around his nape and hugged him one last time. Releasing him, I peeled his hands off me.

        “Goodbye, baby.”

        “Drive safely.”

        “Do well in university.”

        “I love you.”

        “I love you too.”

        Starting off towards my apartment building, I turned my head a final time to see him there, grinning, watching me. Waving sheepishly I continued, practically jumping up the steps. I waved to the guard, very happy, and pressed the button for the elevator.

 

Key’s POV

        The ride home seemed lonely. I drove back home in silence, the world dark. I sighed, missing her already. It didn’t seem like a long time until I arrived at the dorm again.

        Unlocking the door myself, I stepped into the apartment quietly. Everything seemed tranquil. The lights were on, though unused. Reminding myself to scold them when I got the chance, I went around and turned them all off in turn. Going upstairs, I still didn’t see anything. Was it really that late so everyone was sleeping?

        The lights in the rooms were on. After pushing open the unclosed room door, I dropped my keys on my bed with a clatter and stripped off my jacket. I was unaware of the sudden silence that had occurred when I stepped in, and Taemin and Jjong were on the other side of the room. They were staring at me… they must have been talking about me before I came in.

        “What?” I turned around, rolling up my sleeves.

        “It’s eleven, Kibum.” That late? I glanced at the clock. It was really only 10:40-something, Jjong was stretching it.

        “And?” I flopped down on the bed, checking my texts. Aww, there was one from Sunny asking if I had returned home safely. I replied quickly and pressed the send button just as Taemin slipped out of the room, not having said anything.

        “You were bringing her home. It took you over five hours. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t live in Japan.” He sounded irritated, but I didn’t look at him, too concentrated on my texts.

        “I can do whatever I want with her, Jjong.” My voice was bored, even I could tell.

        “You smell like her.”

        “I slept with Sunny, maybe it’s her perfume or something.” I answered without thinking.

        “WHAT?” He yelled, suddenly jumping up.

        Confused, I sat up. He had the most appalled, furious, depressed, just generally in shock face I had ever seen on him. What was his problem?

        “What?” I repeated the same question, but my tone was puzzled, not surprised.

        “You slept with her?” He yelled, his arm held straight out like he was gesturing towards something.

        “Umm… yeah?”

        “Oh my god, Kibum… I knew y-you… I mean, I didn’t expect… oh my god.” He sat down on a bed, faced away from me, his head in his hands.

        Ooooooooohhhhhhhh.

        It dawned on me, I finally understood what was happening.

        Oh no.

        “No no no, you misunderstood!” I exclaimed, rushing over to his chair. “I didn’t sleep with her!” He didn’t listen, jumping up and running out of the room. “No, Jjong! Wait!” I scurried after him, but he ran into Jinki’s room and slammed it in my face.

        “Kim Jonghyun!” I yelled, banging my fists on the door. He was telling Jinki something, his voice high but unclear behind the door. “I didn’t sleep with her as in have with her, pabo!”

        There was no response to me, but still conversation.

        I could hear a sudden “MWOH?” from Jinki and then a wail.

        Everything was screwed up! Jonghyun had misunderstood, I had said it wrong! Looking around frantically, I scampered around in search of Minho. Minho was reliable, I could tell him what happened so he could talk some sense into these two… then I realized. Minho was in the room also. I didn’t know where Taemin was, but he wouldn’t be too much of a help anyways.

        “Jinki! Jjong! Minho! Taemin?” I yelled, but was ignored as voices raised in the room. “I didn’t! I really didn’t! Let me IN!”

        I wanted to pull my hair out, to rip open the door, to punch something. If this wouldn’t clear up, I was dead. 

 

 

 

Ooohhh, Key in troubleeeeeeeee~~~

SHO YEAH another update, enjoy plox.

sorry if it's kind of weird, I don't know where to take this story to keep it moving so I tried to create conflict but it didn't really flow so well. TT____TT oh well.