What I Want

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

                Kibum had been out there for a long time. I began to worry. All the members were squeezed in the tight room so that the girl could stay in the other room. She didn’t deserve that.

                I would admit, I was sorry for slapping her. My love had twisted me out of my mind.

                But that didn’t mean I forgave her for what she did. Kibum was still being blinded by her. Kibum was still loving her. Kibum was still ignoring me.

                I sat up in bed. Taeminnie was watching them from a crack in the door and he seemed shocked. He hadn’t said anything, and it seemed they hadn’t noticed him yet.

                My head hurt; I hadn’t gotten out of bed for hours. Onew wouldn’t let me.

                “Jjong!” Onew started, behind me. I shot him a glare and he shut up.

                I looked from behind Taemin and my jaw dropped.

                Kibum had her pinned against the wall. Their tongues interacted with each other’s. He moved his hands down to her waist and I saw her mess up his hair.

                I gasped, but it was silent.

                Why did he treat her so differently?

                Whenever I messed up his hair, even playfully, he would slap my hand and get upset, hurriedly fixing it. She was even tugging on his hair, and he seemed to like it.

                Why couldn’t he treat me that way?

                And there was another thing.

                I knew for a fact, that that was Kibum’s first kiss.  

                That was supposed to be my kiss.

                She stole his kiss.

                But what hurt more, more than the fact that she had taken his first kiss… what hurt more, was the fact that he seemed to be leading her. He seemed to be the one who had kissed her; he was the one who had chosen to have her instead of me.

                It hurt, but deep inside… deep inside, I was angry at Kibum. For the first time in my life, I was truly angry.

                I was jealous.

                I sulked back to bed.

                “Jonghyun…” Onew knew what was wrong. He could see my feelings. Everybody could. Everyone except Kibum.

                I ignored him and hid under my covers.

                I buried my head under my pillow.

                My pillow was damp the next morning.

 

Taemin’s POV

                I opened the door slightly.

                I saw Kibum hyung holding Sunny noona’s hands.

                I was watching the kiss; I was watching the tongue; I was watching the way he led, the way they coordinated, the way they loved each other.

                I saw it all.

                Something in my stomach churned.

                I couldn’t tell what it was, but it made me look at Minho hyung.

                His eyes were closed. He looked like an angel. He was… he was my angel. Jonghyun came up also and watched for a few seconds, then turned back. I didn’t even look at him. My eyes were only on Minho.

                I glanced back in the crack.

                I couldn’t take it. The love that was going on between the two… the love that I wanted.

                I felt terrible, but I had to stop them. I had to stop it, I couldn’t watch anymore.

                “Hyu—” I pretended I hadn’t been watching. I pretended I hadn’t seen, I pretended I didn’t care. I made up a stupid lie about Onew, and I looked back as Minho came up.

                My face broke into a smile. He saw them too, and seemed truly surprised.

                “Hyung,” I whispered at Minho. I wanted him to see. I wanted him to see what I wanted. I wanted him to see what we could be.

                I watched him looking at them. He didn’t smile, he didn’t show expression.

                But then he glanced down at me and smiled.

                We looked into each other’s eyes for a few seconds, until Minho glanced back up.

                “Come on, Minho.” I held onto his wrist and led him back to the beds. The door closed. 

 

 

 

Kind of a short chapter, sorry~~~

I hope you enjoy though! <33