Tongue Dancing

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

*** This chapter contains lots of passionate kissing. 

Nothing ual, which is why it's not rated. 

You may skip if you feel the need, but I really like this chapter. :DDD

Please read~~~

 

 

 

                I opened my eyes as we pulled apart.

                My lips tingled, his taste still remaining on them. I bit my lower lip, my gaze fixtuated on his lips. 

                “Unhh,” I prodded his lips with mine. I didn’t want to stop.

                But he just looked at me. I stopped. Had I done something wrong? I immediately felt sorry.

                “Oppa, what’s wrong?” I looked down. My gaze was shifted back up as I felt his lips on mine.

                I heard a low, quiet moan in the back of his throat.

                “Why are you so addicting,” He sighed as he pulled apart. He quickly pushed his lips against mine again.  

                “Op—” He silenced me with a quick flick of the tongue. My eyes were open now; I wasn’t sure whether or not to object. He was seeing if I would allow.

                I slowly parted my lips. He took that as an okay, and I felt his tongue run over my top lip.

                I got goosebumps.

                The moment didn’t last for long, and soon we had gotten really into it. I was new to tongue and made some clumsy moves, but he didn’t stop. Everything was moving so quickly. I was scared.

                “Oh my god.” He breathed in between a breath. I was confused. In a daze. What was happening?

                He pushed me against the door, lips still moving against mine. He held my wrists to the door and let go as he moved his hands down to my waist. I could feel the stability in his grip. My hands fell lightly and they landed on his shoulders.

                I ran my fingers through his hair and clutched it. I couldn’t help pulling on it with the adrenaline, but I tried not to tug too hard. 

                He nipped lightly on my lower lip and a moan escaped my lips. I was surprised at the sound and he noticed the small gasp. 

                Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. I could smell his skin; it gave me tingles.

                I couldn’t remember how long we had been out there; to me it felt like hours. It didn’t matter, anyways. It must have been pretty long, because Taemin stuck his head out of the room.

                “Hyu—” He stopped when he saw us. My grip released and Kibum sighed, his mouth still against mine. Taemin pulled the door back, but the door didn’t close. He was still watching us through a crack.

                Kibum kissed me again, lightly. I turned my head, my nose against his hair. He kissed my neck.

                “Taemin-ah,” I heard Minho’s voice. “Oh—” He probably saw us too.

                “Hyung,” Taemin whispered.

                Kibum’s ear twitched and I kissed it. I noticed he always twitched when he was upset or frustrated. My gaze flicked over to the door and I saw Taemin’s wide eyes looking at us. Kibum kept his eyes closed, resting against my neck. His hands held my waist tighter.

                “What is it?” Kibum’s voice was frustrated, annoyed.

                “H-hyung… Onew hyung says to come sleep. It’s late. We have schedule tomorrow.”  

                Kibum sighed again and breathed in my hair. It tickled.

                “I’m coming, Taeminnie.” Kibum said, his voice muffled. I his hair.

                Taemin closed the door and Kibum immediately kissed me. I lost a bit of breath in surprise. It was a long kiss, no tongue. His hands slowly retreated as did his lips.

                I was surprised at how empty I felt after his touch left me. He might have noticed, and he held my hand again.

                “Time for bed.” He said, smiling.

                I sighed but grinned.

                “Ne.” I said sadly. He didn’t seem willing to leave either.

                “Oppa!” I giggled as I felt him sweep me off my feet.

                He carried me in his arms, one hand under my knees, one under my back. My arms wrapped around his neck, and I reached up to kiss him again.

                Again, the kiss was long. My lips were cold as we pulled away.

                He grinned and nuzzled my neck. I started giggling as he tickled me.

                He opened the door to the room swiftly and flipped the light. He dropped me on the bed carefully in front of him and climbed on top of me.

                “Goodnight, honey.”

                His hair hung down, but I could still see his eyes.

                They twinkled as he grinned.

                “Goodnight.”

                My hands were still around his neck and I sat up slightly to kiss him.

                “Sleep tight.” He pulled himself off me, still holding my hand.

                “Mmm.” I smiled up at him.

                I watched him leave, watched him flip the light switch off.

                “I love you.” He pulled the door. My heart beat faster. That was the first time he had ever said I love you.

                I knew he meant it.

                “I love you.”

                The door shut with a promising click.