Easy Conversation

»»The Key to my Heart- -★★ (sick, brb)

 

Sunny’s POV

        “Make sure to visit again next week! We are… the shining SHINee!”

       The show ended and movement in the living room stirred. We remained still, in each others’ arms.

        “The show was so fun, hyung!” Taemin’s voice exclaimed. I sighed with happiness and rested my cheek on Key’s chest.

       “Are they still in the kitchen?” Jonghyun whispered fiercely to somebody. I didn’t hear a response, but it was probably a nod. I looked up at Kibum, smiling. He just wrapped me up in another kiss.

        “No, Hyun!” Minho hissed before Jonghyun appeared in the kitchen. 

        “I need some water.” His voice was clear, sarcastic, loud. My eyes opened and Key groaned loudly, lowering his head to nestle on my neck. I looked over at Jonghyun, and to my surprise he was smiling widely. Usually he was all sad and depressed, or angry and upset.

        “I-I’ll get it.” I offered, breaking free from Key. He didn’t look up, clearly annoyed. I fumbled to find a bottle of water in the refrigerator and then handed it to Jonghyun. He turned and left without saying thank you. At least he was being better than normal.

        “That wasn’t so bad.” I commented, returning to Key’s side.

        “He just came to stop us.” He replied in a melancholy voice.

        “But he was nice.” I said.

        “No, he was a b—”

        “Nicer,” I corrected myself before he could say anything more.

        “So you’re on Jjong’s side?”

        “I just want him to like me.”

        “He doesn’t have to like you. The others like you. I like you.”

        “Oh, Kibummie. I just don’t want everything to get awkward when I come in.”

        “Why does it matter?”

        “Because we can’t be together comfortably! Everything is weird!”

        “Do you like him?”

        “Like him?”

        “As a person.”

        “Yes, I don’t see anything wrong with him. He’s funny, nice…” Strong and good looking, I wanted to add.

        “So you don’t hate the guy that hates you and is in love with your boyfriend?”

        “He’s not in love, it’s a crush. I’m in love.”

        “Tell him that, see what he says.”

        “When are you going to talk to the manager, Key?” He remained silent for a few seconds. I didn’t usually call him by his stage name. He could tell I was trying to change the subject.

        “I will…”

        “When?”

        “When he’ll accept it.” I sighed. I didn’t want to be rebelling forever. “Anyways. I need to go beat up Jinki.” He turned, ending the conversation.

        “Don’t!” I said, a bit too loudly.

        “You can’t expect me to let him get away with what he did.” He looked me square in the eye. At least he wasn’t angry at me for not being able to stop Onew when he... had attempted it. “Or did you want him to?” He said with a smirk.

        “No!” I practically yelled. “I mean, go ahead, beat him up.” I mumbled, looking away. He looked at me oddly before smiling and kissing my cheek. He turned away again and went to find Jinki.

        I stepped out of the kitchen as well, the living room now nearly deserted. Key and Jinki were gone of course, and not surprisingly Jonghyun was as well. Taemin was nowhere to be seen either.

        Sighing, I stood in front of the sofa, hands on my hips. I threw away bits of trash and picked up clothing from the floor. I wanted to sweep the floor, but could not find a broom, so instead sat down on the sofa. Checking my watch, only a couple minutes had passed.

        I heard a chuckle and then the swoosh of leather as someone sat next to me swiftly. Surprised, I turned my head to see Minho.

        “Hi.” I said simply, smiling. I didn’t often talk to Minho.

        “Hi.” He me flashed a killer smile. We were silent for a few seconds. This was why I didn’t often talk to Minho.

        “Is Jinki alright?” I asked, wincing from a yelling upstairs.

        He just laughed. “Kibum is pretty upset. Jinki always does stupid things like this.” He reassured me.

        “You know what happened?” I asked, hoping he didn’t. It was rather embarrassing.

        “Everyone knows.” He said, noticing the horrified look on my face. “Don’t worry, it’s fine. Jinki is reckless, to say the least.”

        “I was stupid,” I muttered, guilt in my voice. “I got mad at Kibum for no reason, and then went to Jinki to lean on… and when things got to close, I tried to stop, I really did, but… I couldn’t.” I was surprised at myself for exposing so much to Minho. He was just so easy to talk to. When I looked in his eyes I knew I could trust him, and he was so open and polite about everything.

        “He really likes you.” He said, in a quieter tone.

        “I know.” I smiled. That’s why I was dating him, of course.

        “I meant Jinki.” He nearly whispered, face nearing mine. I felt my jaw drop a bit. Problems flooded through my brain. I didn’t like him… did I? No, of course not, I couldn’t. I didn’t know. I hit my skull lightly, confused. He smiled. “Of course Kibum does, too. I’ve never seen him so crazy about anyone or anything the whole time that I’ve known him. When we’re without Jonghyun, he won’t shut up about you.” I broke into a smile. At least that much was clear, simple.

        “Thanks, Minho.” I touched his arm. “You’re easy to talk to.” I stood up and went upstairs, looking for Key. 

 

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It's me again. :D So yeah, 'nother chapter.

OH YEAH AND I REACHED PG. 100 ON MY WORD DOCUMENT FOR THIS STORY

yeah, I write this in word and upload it here, and I reached pg. 100 mark yaaaay *celebratory dance* also, I reached the 30,000 word mark at the same time! :D

anyways, enjoy! as always, comments are loved and thank you to all my subscribers!