Withdrawl

For You

For the rest of the day, the seven of us stayed in the dorm.

We were all in our own little world, trying to cope with the loss of Jay; whether it was as a bestfriend, brother, or boyfriend in my case.

Taec and Chan were working out, not paying much attention to one another. The other four were sprawled out on the floor in the living room, saying nothing.

I on the other hand, was in Jay's old room, crying the hardest I had in years. His belongings were all still here, making it impossible for me to stop grieving. Hours passed, and the flow from my eyes didn't let up. Then a whole day passed, and I still was in that bed. My screams and weakened to yelps, but began to become shouting again as I moved on to my stage of angst.

After all the crap I've gone through, I had the psychoanalysis of myself down to a point.

I yelled profanity after profanity as I threw objects around. I whipped an empty glass at the mirror, cracking it into a spiderweb pattern. I was starting to run out of things to break, so I went back to sulking on the bed. It was night time anyways, so I had an excuse to be alone again.

"I brought you somethig to ea- What the hell happened here" Khun entered the room, carefully stepped through the debris on the floor and sitting on the bed beside me.

I had my head buried in the mattress, refusing to speak

Khun hesitantly nudged a bowl of rice towards my head. I perked up, reaching out my hand to throw it against the wall.

"No! Don't waste it" scolded Khun, swiping it out of my reach.

I scowled at him, which he just rolled his eyes at. Khun was about to eat it, when I gave him a pleading look. Like a parent feeding their kid, he stuck the spoon of rice in my mouth, which I swallowed quickly because I was so hungry.

"Wen! Stop trying to smash everything"

Khun and I had finished the rice, now left with the emoty bowl. I couldn't resist another opportunity to destroy things.

"You sure. It's feels pretty good." I mumbled, awkwardly sat up against the wall, "I bet there's more expendable stuff under the bed"

"Only if you come out of this room. We're worried about you." whispered Khun

"Is that a yes?" I asked

"One plate, maybe be a box or two, but that's it. Then, you have to come out" said Khun

I reached my arm underneath the bed only to touch mouldy dishes, and other rotting stuff. I gagged a little bit, as I lifted a plate carefully to not get anything on myself. 

One for me, and one for Khun.

"On three. 1, 2, 3" I counted

Together he hurled a plate and mug against the far wall. The broke on contact, laying in shards on the floor.

Khun's eyes had a flicker in them, enjoying the rush.

One plate and mug, turned into about eight as we were still breaking everything under the bed.

"Betting there is more between the mattress" said Khun, flipping the matress on its side with little effort.

"Typical Jay" I muttered under my breath, seeing his collection of porography in its hiding place.

"I'll be taking those" stated Khun, picking up the magazines.

"Better Idea" I interrupted.

I grabbed a barbeque lighter and ignited one of the magazines laying on the bed frame. Goodbye Lisa SparXXX, star of the year.

Jay and I once had thought that it would be a cool idea to have a small fire in an empty drawer. It had gone pretty well, until I accidentally burned myself. We never tried that one out again.

"You know I wanted those" scoffed Khun, watching the final picture shrivel up into a black crispy clump. 

"Now we're out of stuff..." I frowned, hoping that there was a whole other mountain of things for us to deface.

"Great, now you can get your out of this room." said Khun, grabbing my hand and tugging me out the door.

"No! I don't want to!" I shrieked as he threw me over his shoulder like a fireman. It sure was smoky enough in the room for the need of a fireman though.

"You're going to go crazy all alone in there Wen. You need some fresh air" he argued, trying to stop my flailing legs

"I got fresh air my room" I argued with my head knocking against his back

He let out a huff of air, "Only because you broke the window"

Well, he had a point there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taecyeon's Perspective

After having complete silence in the dorm, Wen's screams were amplified times ten to my ears.

Khun appeared in the kitched, hauling Wen behind him as she tried to free herself.

I thought that Junho and Khun were hurting the most, until I saw her. Wen looked absolutely horrible. Her hair and clothing were sticking in every direction they shouldnt, and face was sunken and pale. Actually, she wasn't even wearing a full outfit; just an ed shirt of Jays that showed her bra and underwear.  

I gave her a meek smile, my mouth barely moving. It was all it took for her to come flying at me in a hug

The sobs had stopped yesterday from what I heard from my room, but they came back as she rubbed her face on my chest,

We had convinced Khun to go and talk to her, because we were starting to worry. None of us wanted to see her this way, see her so broken. Khun was the best person for the job, seeing as him and Wen were the closest, now that Jay was gone.

With some bribery, Khun, Junsu, and myself coaxed her into talking. 

"I-I thought he would stay" Wen stammered

"So did we" said Khun, wrapping an arm around her on the couch. He must be loving the fact he has Wen to himself now. Jay leaving was bittersweet for him.

"Do you need anything right now?" asked Junsu, getting himself some water

She shook her head no, "Can I go back to my loner cave now?"

"No." I sat in the other side of her, and have her a tight squeeze. "We need you, you need us"

"Ya, but I need to sleep. Check the time" said Wen, pointing to the clock.

It was approaching 11 pm, she was right.

"In that case; we aren't letting you be alone then. We're staying in Ja-...Your room tonight"  I ordered, already dragging her with me.

"I don't think that room is the best choice" Khun leaned in, and whispered so Wen wouldn't hear, "She kind of broke everything in there, and then burned the rest"

Junsu and I gave him wide eyes, surprised and freaked out. Never thought Wen could be that destructive.

Instead we piled into Khun and I's room. Junsu rounded up the other three who were sulking around in their own rooms.

"Wen; stop thinking were letting you sleep on the floor, because we aren't" said Chansug, picking her up like a doll and rolling her into the bottom bunk.

"What are you going to do then? All of you can't squeeze on to the floor." stated Wen

"Easy; Taec and Junsu share the top, Chan, Wooyoung and I take the floor, and Khun bunks with you" Jumho casually answered

Wen looked extremely appalled. I had thought about that option too; they had slept together before, it's not like they weren't close.

Khun gave Junho a questioning look, "Uhm, you sure about that?"

Wen gave him a careless shrug, slapping her hand on the mattress for him to lay on. As suspected, Khun of course went for that opportunity. Sometimes I think that they would have been better together, instead of her and Jay.

"Junsu, move the panda" I growled, trying to lay on my back instead of being pressed against the wall.

All I got in reply was loud snoring; everyone was fast asleep already. Everyone except me. I started to hear quiet sniffles and hiccups from below, and figured it must be Wen.

"It's ok, I'm here" comforted Khun

Make it three of us being awake still.

So, Khun gets a smoking hot woman who is a worldwide celebrity not to mention a total badass, and I get Junsu and his pandabear pillow covered in drool?

Not fair.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nichkhun's Perspective

As soon as Wooyoung flicked off the lights, everyone fell asleep. I guess being all together finally made us all comfortable and relaxed so we could finally sleep decently. Wen was the exception though, as always.

I tried to keep some space between us, keeping to the outskirts of the bed. That's when the weeping started.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered, making sure not to wake anyone else up.

"She flipped on to her back with ease,

"I dont know what there is to talk about honestly"

"Then why are you still so upset that you're crying" I added

"Because I'm stupid. I thought I could handle him leaving".

"Don't say that noona. Remember, when you love something let it go, because if I comes back it was always yours." I encouraged, giving her a smile in the dark

I saw the shine of her eyes as she made one of her witty responses,

"Yea, if being the key word"

I bit back my words, fighting not to ruin this moment with my deeply rooted feelings for her.

"Do you know what you need Wen: a good hug from your brother."

She narrowed her eyes to slits,

"No. I like my solitude thanks, you should know I like to sulk for at least a week"

I did know that, experiencing it first hand when her and Jay had their first fight and I was sent as messenger. Changing that was the first thing on my list.

"Oh well, too bad" I smirked, grabbing her aggressively from her spot pressed against the wall.

Wen tried to roll away, but I had her captured. I noticed she had changed into her pink footy pajamas for bed, the ones from our sleepover.  It reminded me of how it used to be so simple between us, and not all tangled with feelings. Eventually her body stopped being so tense, and relaxed in my hold. It felt good to be close with her.

"It's ok, I'm here" I repeatedly hushed as she began to sniffle and tear up again.

Sure, we had once but this felt much more intimate. Wen was letting her guard down, showing off her greatest weakness; how she really felt.  To me, she was always the strongest of us but seeing her now changed that opinion.

I cradled her against my body as if she was the most fragile thing in the world, about to break at any moment. Her breathing was extremely ragged as she tried to calm down over and over again, but didnt.

"You're not alone Wen" I the hair off her face as she nestled her head into my chest.  "You have six others who just lost someone too"

That right. I didn't have my friend Jay anymore. Wen could reconnect with him, but none of us could, it would just reignite the controversy again, and make it look like just a marketing ploy when it wasn't one.

I knew that she didn't need or want me as a boyfriend, so I was not going to try and be that. My little sister just needed someone to disprove her worries and encourage her hopes. I can't believe Jay left her, I thought he would stay for that sole reason.

Finally, she fell asleep buried underneath the covers in my bed, in my arms; safe and sound.