Last Apology

For You

"Wheres Jay" I asked coldly, throwing open the door to 2PM"s dorm

Taec, Khun, and Wooyoung all exchanged frightened glances. Khun pointed shyly towards the hallway, where Jay was walking.

He noticed me, but clearly not my annoyed tone

"Hi Wen. Wh-"

"You didn't bother to tell me" I robotically stated

"Tell you what" Jay slurred, obviously being ignorant with me.

I popped out my leg and hip, striking a thinking pose

"I don't know, maybe the fact that you have decided to leave the company!" I shrieked, the pitch and volume gradually increasing.

"I was waiting to tell you" stammered Jay

I rolled my eyes and laughed sarcastically, before snapping back

"At what point, when you're back home in Seattle!"

Jay tried to hold me and stop my rampage but I pushed him forcefully away,

"Can we talk about it?" pleaded Jay, trying to play innocent

"What is there to talk about? You hid this from me,but not from anyone else."

Taec coughed uncomfortablely, "If it counts for anything, I didnt know until about three hours ago"

This was the first time since my outburst started that I noticed the other members. All of them were watching us argue now, and looking at Taec like he was an idiot for that comment.

I returned my attention to the  conflict at hand,

"Thought we were closer than that Jay"

Jay suddenly lost the composure he had left,

"You want to talk about hiding things?" he shook is head at me, in disbelief and disappointment, "Let's see; you go to Thailand for three days, Khun goes there for three days. I know I'm forgetting something...Oh yeah: you two have "

Everyone's eyes widened in surprise, and then became glued to me, except my own which were piercing into Jay's icey stare.

"That's right; I know." Jay added, in a calmer tone

Khun stood up from his seat and came forward,

"Jay, don't go blaming her. I made the mistake."

"Don't defend her Khun, she's just as involved. It's not like you got her drunk and drugged, and then hooked up with her. Wait; you didn't right?"

Khun rapidly shook his head, absolutely mortified at the idea

Jay threw his hands in the air,

"So, why are you hiding things from me Wen? I would've forgiven you if you told me the truth. I've known from the moment he invited to the JYP building that Khun's desperate for you."

I let my politeness and thought filter smash on the ground, if they weren't already in shards.

"Now you've turned this on to me. You don't think I would've accepted your decision Jay? I've accepted everything else in this hap hazardous relationship. I ca-"

I was broken off by the sound of Khun's fist hitting Jay.

"You're calling me desperate? If that means actually being there for her, than yeah, I'm desperate!" shouted Khun, turning red from anger

Jay was rubbing the pace where Khun had hit,

"Stop believing that Wen will ever love you like that. And I am there for her, I know things about her that you cannot even imagine"

Khun smirked, "Whats her full name then"

Jay absolutely lost it, taking Khun to the floor.  Before I could do anything, Taec and and Chansung were already attempting to pull them off eachother.

I helplessly watched the four of them fight; unsure what I was suppose to do. Then the light bulb went off, and my crazy idea was born.

Jumping in the vey middle of the brawl, I took a proctective stance. I didn't see it coming when Khun's hand came flying towards me, trying to catch Jay instead. I took it to the face, feeling my nose crunch and blood begin to pour out. Immediately Khun stepped back, and the rest froze in shock.

"Stop! This isn't solving anything !" I shrieked, clutching my face. The pain was starting to get worse, now that my adrenaline rush fading.

"W-wen" Khun pointed  at all the blood, "I am really sorry, I wasnt try to-"

I held up my free hand, stoping Khun from speaking

"Yes, I know. This is between Jay and I, so we will finish this" I interrupted

I grabbed Jay by the hand and dragged him away. I finally let go when we were in the bathroom, so I could see the damage done and clean up slightly. I'm referring to our relationship, not just the paining nose.

My nose definitely was broken, if not at least fractured (if you could do that). I clenched m teeth, and snapped it back straight with an ear splitting stream of swear words. I then dipped a cloth in some cold water, and put it against my face.

"So, let's talk then, I'll start" I sat on the side of the bath tub, "I really did make a mistake, thinking that would make Khun move on "

Jay cleared his throat,

"He obviously hasn't."

He again coughed awkwardly before speaking,

"I really was going to tell you; I just didn't want to spend tonight sulking around."

"Well, it definitely wasn't that" I mumbled with my injured nose

I stood up to Jay's level, my eyes were b with tears. Why did my attempts at vibrato with Jay always fail epically, and turn into pathetic hysteria.

"I'm sorry; for everything. I really don't deserve you after all I've done"

"Well I think we deserve eachother perfectly. We are quite the pair" Jay whispered, holding me gently careful not to touch my face.

I actually didn't even care he was acting so calm suddenly. Glad he had dropped the argument already.

"I should have told you from the start about me leaving, I'm sorry. It's just so hard; no one has looked past the comments yet and said "We still love you Jay"

I lightly his face with my hand, giving him a careful kiss.

"I still love you Jay"

He turned the corners of his mouth up slightly in a smile. Jay returned my kiss, but it was a bit too strong. I yelped when his nose knocked against mine,

"Sorry!" Jay gasped, pecking me on the forehead instead.

Jay held me for a while, before speaking again

"You're awfully quiet"

I shrugged, "I have nothing left to say; you fly out tomorrow, and I stay here. I can't change that. What time do you leave anyways?"

He sighed, "2 pm"

"How ironic, a double entendre"  Jay looked confused with my use of French, "A double meaning" I explained.

"We should head back. Hanging around in the bathroom isn't the best way to spend tonight" suggest Jay. I gave a quick nod of approval.


By now my nose had swelled to twice its size but had at least stopped gushing blood.  We left for the main room, where his whole mess started.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nichkhun's Perspective

I couldn't believe how much blood was on the floor. I also couldn't believe that I had just punched Wen in the face. I was aiming for Jay, but she had to step in and protect him. It stung to think of how badly I wanted her to stand in front of me instead.

"Someone has been working out, I could barely hold you back" commented Chan

"Like it matters; Jay still got the girl" I sighed, beginning to wipe up the floor

"Do you think they'll break up?" asked Wooyoung, still shaken from watching the fight

Taec blew out all of his breath and raised his arms, "Meolla. Now that Jay knows Wen slept with Khun, nothing is certain"

"I hear her crying" frowned Junsu, moving closer to the bathroom

Anxiously, we waited again. For all we could know, they could have just broken up in our bathroom, or be making out. You never knew with those two; it was always one of the extremes.

"I think they've stopped" announced Junho, pointing to the moving door.

Sure enough, the two strutted out, Wen infront. The'ye expressions weren't offering any clues to what had happened, not being affectionate yet not being cold towards eachother.

Without a word, Wen prepared a late meal for all of us. Mild chatter set in, trying to get rid of the heavy atmosphere. I guess it kind of worked, seeing as Wen even began to cheer up slightly.

"I must not forget: I have something for all of you." Wen opened up a large bag, to take out several smaller ones. Each of us got one, except Taec.

"Ha, you didn't get one" snickered Junsu, sticking his tongue out

Wen slapped him across the back of head playfully, scolding him for teasing Taec

"You can open them" she instructed.

At the same time, all of us dug in to the bags to see what was hiding in there. I took out the contents, feeling like a kid on his birthday

"Daebak!" exclaimed Wooyoung, already taking off his shirt to try on his pajamas. Wen sure kept her promises.

Now each of us had a pair of pajamas, specifically made for the person. Mine had bunnies on them, Chansung's had dancing bananas on them, Wooyoung's had penguins, Junho's had cats, Junsu's had panda's, and Jay's had cute cartoons of himself dancing on them.

"What about me?" sulked Taec, crossing his arms

Wen rolled her eyes, "You already have a pair Okcat, remember?"

Taec laughed, "I know, I was kidding. I just was hoping for a second pair"

This earned him a kick to the .

"We have to get a picture in these!" yipped Junsu, unbuckling his belt. Clearly, the fact that Wen was here didn't matter to him.

Jay covered her eyes with his hands, "Stop trying to scar her with your bodies; really"

We all chuckled awkwardly, all knowing that Wen had lost any ounce of purity and innocence she had left, a long time ago.

"My body doesn't look that back. Sorry if my abs don't compare to yours" huffed Junho, pushing his head through the shirt's hole.

I  smoothed down the pants and shirt, inspecting them in the small mirror. I was shocked at how well they fit everyone, especially forever growing Chansung.

"Now I can put mine on" said Jay, seductively looking at Wen.

She just laughed, before cooing back "I'll just cover my own eyes than"

I laughed at her witty response along with Taec, who had put his okcat pajamas on. Finally we all were dressed.

"Ok, now I want you all looki- Junsu, stop pushing Wooyoung" said Wen, getting ready to take a picture

She took several, commenting each time about the person that looked the funniest. One of the last shots had us all laughing uncontrollably.

"Are you making fun of my face? That's just how it is, ok!" defended Taec

"We need some pictures of you now, enough of us" suggested Junho, bounding towards the camera.

"Ya, we'll dress you since you gave us all clothes" added Chansung

"Fine; do your worst" Wen laughed nervously.

All of us rushed to our rooms to find something crazy for her to wear. Rooming with Taec, we had plenty that fit that category.

"Taec, I don't think we need that much stuff" I said, eyeing the huge bundle he was holding

He just shrugged, leaving with his supplies.

I scavenged my own belongings, looking for anything that would make Wen look absolutely hilarious. That's when I spotted a pair of fluffy white ear muffs;  perfect. I also grabbed one of my shirts and hats, just in case.

I returned to the living room, seeing that they had already started dressing up Wen.

"I don't even want to know why you have these Taec" mumbled Wen, hesitantly putting on a pair of zebra shorts that we're really underwear. I remember them using that pair for Wild Bunny.

Curious Wooyoung went for Junsu's silk pajamas bottoms. We all had a good laugh at this.

"They feel nice!" argued Junsu, snatching them away from Wooyoung.

This just started a chain reaction, with the members trying on all the clothess too.  So much for Wen not seeing us half , and vice versa. No one seemed to care though, not even Jay, but I caught Taec and Junsu checking her out a few times. The other guys probably snuck glances here and there also.

I approached Wen with my earmuffs, and put them on her. To be honest, we were still on weird terms from the Thailand incident.

"And I thought you were the fashionable one" she teased, taking electric green sunglasses and putting them on me.

"Oh I am; these are all the rage" I mused, flashing a peace sign as Junho took our photo.

Being with everyone was awesome but the reality that Jay was leaving tomorrow loomed in everyone's minds. I had admit that I did feel bad for Jay and Wen as a couple. I constantly noticed how Wen automatically became more reserved when they were doing something together, and Jay would try and comfort her over whatever thing she was fussing about.

Around midnight, we settled down a bit and put a halt to the dress up games. Shirts, hats, pants and photos were scattered all over the floor. I picked up one of the photos, which was of Wen and I, making sure she didn't see me. If Wen had caught me, she would've snatched it back since she is kind of a hoarder, but I wouldn't say that to her face.

We looked exactly like brother and sister in the photo; the way we were suppose to be.

"Do we have to clean up?" whined Chansung and Wooyoung, crossing their arms and pouting

"I'n not the one who lives in this mess, but for the sake of the other members; yes you do. You need to listen to your hyungs" scolded Wen

Taec, Jay, Junsu, and I all gave them an "I told you so" glare.

Cleaning up to them really just meant hiding the mess.  So whatever those two touched, it ended up stuffed under the couch or behind a door.  Wen had multiple fits, taking back what they had sloppily dealt with and putting it away correctly. It made me laugh, thinking of what she'd be like as a mom.

"That's better" sighed Junsu, tossing the last of his stuff into his room.

"Well im going to bed" yawned Wen, "See you in the morning"

Even though we all knew Wen was dead tired, it was clear that she was sad. It was the eyes; there was a certain way they shone that I knew she was holding back how she really felt. I'm sure we'd see the explosion of whatever those feelings were the next day.

The other members decided to go to their own rooms and sleep, leaving one by one until it was just Jay and I. We made sufficient awkward eye contact,

"Sorry about -you know- punching your girlfriend in the face by accident" I said, shuffling my feet around trying to not sound completely lame.

"It was an accident. I know you'd never hit her on purpose. And I shouldn't have called you out" Jay apologized

We shook on it, and moved on. Moments like this reminded me of how great it was to be a man and not a woman.

Jay began to walk off to his room, and so was I. He turned around though, with one final thought

"Take care of her while I'm gone"

I just nodded, unsure of how he wanted me to react to that. Of course I was going to, but having Jay tell me directly added to the importance.

Jay leaving wasn't going to ruin my Wen.